Puff's 2010 DNA freebie journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
whew...ok...i know i have a habit of finishing journals 3/4ths of the way but i promise!!!..i'm gonna try to see this one trough..ok..i'm bake so don't rush me...for the last 2 weeks, i've been revamping my grow room, changing things for the better....the most important changes i've made is to the power to the area...as it was i could only run 1 room at a time cause i was limited to [email protected] sucked...so i went out and bought the MLC-4 from C.A.P for $130...power problems solved..i can now run up to 4,000w@240v-30amps and still have all my wall outlets free for all my 120v stuff:eek: . tomorrow my DNA freebies go into the plugs and a new adventure begins. i also got another rain barrel to store my RO water so now i have a 115gal reserve as i have 115gal of res to fill at every change. Soooooo, my new room consists of, well lets start with the veg room...my veg room is 5x5x6.8ft room lined with panda film and equipped with 180cfm exhaust fan pulling from 2 can filer 2600's. my lighting is a DIY 16 bulb T8 fixture @512w. i veg in a 3x3x7" E&F tray fed from a 45gal res. i use a DIY 30 site bubble cloner to root clones . now for the flower room...my flower room is 5x9x6.8 and is painted flat white inside. the lights for this room rule. 2x 1000w HPS in air cooled 6" sunspot reflectors @240v...they run alot cooler at 240..alot cooler..i use a 200cfm exhaust fan pulling through 2 can filter 9000's. and the grow system is a 4'x8' E&F tray over a 70gal res.. both rooms have passive filtered intakes and the air is recirculated within the room during the colder seasons but is also fed with a Co2 system..during the summer the rooms air is conrtolled by the central AC...tomorrow i'll be posting pics and hopefully getting this grow off to a good start:D

sounds like a good grow to :watchplant: to me sooooo :watchplant: i will if its ok with you :48: . i am interested in seeing how this turns out. it sounds well put together and just itchin to get goin. good luck. happy growing.

i'm sure it'll turn out better than my 2 previous grows...goin' in a few hrs to plant the seeds.

hey puff sound good mind it i pul up a chair and watch GREEN MOJO COMEING YOUR WAY:)

ok, so i'm still down on the camera thing...i can't find my cable to upload...arrrggg i used to have hundereds of those things. anyway, all of my seeds have popped up cept for the sleestack....i'm savi' those for another grow...goin' out tomorrow to put them into their netpots and get them in the veg room...i'm gonna start them out on a 50ppm dose from a 45 gal res. they get the 3 part, diamond nectar and floralicious grow..hope to have pics by tomorrow.

ok ...here is 1 pic of 4 strains of the DNA freebies..in order left to right :LA con,kandy kush,kush berry and OG18....this pic was taken yesterday, 9 days after sprouting

new 001.JPG

and here are some pics of my 3rd and final harvest of my mazar indica...it did some weird things while flowering but it produced some very exotic smoke..i came up from a coughing fit literaly cross eyed...pretty powerfull stone...makes me sleep shortly after burning:D

new 002.JPG

new 004.JPG

new 005.JPG

i wanna add that the rooter plugs i sprouted in were soaked for 24hrs in a 150 ppm GH nute mix...they are curently getting 250-300 ppm's now..

Right on Puff I'll be watching...Good luck

that mazar looks like it has some cool colours to it, awfully purrrdy :). i can well imagine the stone that comes with it. good job on that and again good luck on the new ones.

I'm pulling up a cleaned bong fer this one! Myzar looks tasty!

the chef said:
I'm pulling up a cleaned bong fer this one! Myzar looks tasty!
it has a very "different" flavor and the stone knocks me out..i have yet to make it through a whole joint before i pass out lol.

what is it you guys think i'm doing to have such a great growth rate ? i look at other journals and see seedlings that are healthy but nowhere near the size of mine in the same time frame ?...i'm gonna go take pics later so you guys can see how much they have grown....is it the GH ? or the ppm of the mix that most others would be weary of giving seedlings ?...my Co2 system is not in use yet...could it be high humidity ? thats the one thing all my grows have in common during veg. 65-75%

Got my chair here. :watchplant:
that mazar looks tasty. i got some herb a week ago called mazar but wasnt as purple as yours... is that how it's supposed to be or did you have low temps for a time?

use the whole plant...i got the buds and the pipe from the same plant lol...and i made some hash from the trimmings.

fweed 180.JPG

i don't think mazar is supposed to be purple and i, in no way had low temps...one day i went down there and she was purple..idk....but i ain't complainin'.i did not alter any settings on my camera for these pics...just low light i guess.

fweed 219.JPG

fweed 223.JPG

fweed 189.JPG

okay, that middle pic with more light looks more like it, right on.
and that's a fine look'n pipe you made there, think i'll do that after my next big dwc..
MoJo

yeah, that first one is a bit "heavy" on the purple lol..but the stems are bright green.

Puff is that a pipe made out of the stem?...That's so jivin! Can u describe the taste, sweet, fuel, spicy? Thanks again, she looks so tasty!

yup, it is...the "bowl" part is cut right above the root ball so you have someting solid to drill into. are you talking about the taste of the pipe ?..at first it tastes lke a burning stem but fire hardens the wood and soon becomes hard to burn..i use it for hash balls mostly ..works great for hash.

Latest posts

Back