Puff's 2010 DNA freebie journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL i really want to see this thing :D I was thinking of doing a trip/ flow system before something like what you are going to do, but I maybe wrong. 1oz cola grows are sweet. You remeber ParkingJoe from here? He use to do all 1-1.5oz cola grows. He was fricking sweet. But I looked for him when I came back but he is no longer here. I should give you some of his threads of some of hits stuff from when I talked to him. My give you a lil help :)

SmokeyTheBear said:
LOL i really want to see this thing :D I was thinking of doing a trip/ flow system before something like what you are going to do, but I maybe wrong. 1oz cola grows are sweet. You remeber ParkingJoe from here? He use to do all 1-1.5oz cola grows. He was fricking sweet. But I looked for him when I came back but he is no longer here. I should give you some of his threads of some of hits stuff from when I talked to him. My give you a lil help :)
hellz yeah, i'll read anything you think may help.... i have this site alone to thank for my current amount of knowledge on this subject...i still have much to learn ;)

well here it is...33 days into the DNA grow and i now have 26 kushberry, 26 kand kush and 25 OG#18 cuttings in my new bubbler..i learned a lesson tonight as well....never take cuttings while the pump is off...the first 20 or so i cut wilted fast but made a good recovery..here be pics

33 days 001.JPG

33 days 002.JPG

33 days 003.JPG

33 days 004.JPG

33 days 005.JPG

33 days 006.JPG

33 days 007.JPG

33 days 008.JPG

33 days 009.JPG

33 days 010.JPG

i want to say 40gal. i bought it from the depot for $20

this is my first attempt at this method...for those of you who do this on a regular basis, does it all look right ?

well, my bro says he thinks 5 aren't gonna make it...good thing i only need 72...i cut 77.

PUFF MONKEY said:
this is my first attempt at this method...for those of you who do this on a regular basis, does it all look right ?

looks pretty good... ive seen all sorts of setup like this one. the one i like the best and the one i myself am going to do is similar to yours but i'm going to have coconut(cocotek) baskets filled with a soilless mix and flood 4 times a day.. a LOT easier then dealing with those clay pebbles.. and water goes UP to the top even if the flooding fills 75% of the coconut basket :D my setup should be working within a couple weeks here so maybe i'll show you.. :D

goodluck sir!

i don't know man, my main goal aside from growing super squeef was ease of use. a person with MS and wheelchair bound could manage mine with no problem but you'd prolly have to be there to see everything lol..i have a large tub that i use to keep/clean my hydroton in with an on/off valve. all i do is bang the rootball on the edge of the tub and dump the pots, then fill the tub with H2o/H2o2 and let soak for a few days.i have a 4" floor drain that the tub sits next to and is wherre i pump my RO waste water and old res water via 50' hose and a 600gph pump..i have more hydroton than i'll prolly ever need so theres no shortage there.. in veg, i feed 8x a day, 30min on/2hr30min off around the clock and it seems to work the best of all timings tested. my flower room floods 4x during lights on cycle and once in the middle of the lights off cycle.

i see what your sayin' about the coco now. the wicking action.. i'm kind of a control freak so when the pump turns off, everything drains then and there. i have a peeve about water/nutes hangin' around and causing algea and mildew and those little dog pecker gnats lol..the way i have things set up now is a result of several grows and all the best methods therein that do it for me.

Dank Don said:
lol. does it for me too. lol.

hey bro, cloner looks nice. i run one, only not as big.

you put the h2o2 in the cloner?
not yet...i put the diamond nectar and the floralicious grow so far.

well dammit,.. one of my OG18 moms intersexed on me....does this mean all of the clones from that plant will do the same ? this is intersexing not hermieing...

what up puff? i would think so. but thats my guess. sorry to hear. i just found out my problem w/ my plants that have been roller coastering around. well im still fighting that "def" i have. turns out that i shouldnt be phing @ all w/ these GO nutes. yup, those acids are causing a lock out. well i just fed em to. crazy cause runoff is 6.3-6.7 all the time. the electrical charge of the acids is somehow causing lockout. wish i would have called GH weeks ago. anyhow i just found out & had to tell someone.

what do you mean by intersexed puff? did it show both male/female? touch bases brother. hit me up, and fill a bro in. been a minute...

i hope you quarantined the mom. did you hook up a male chamber? holler...

Update yo. Been 2 weeks. Want to make sure your not holding lots of dudes hands in room....

here are some pics of my new clone setup..i doubt these will split like the rubbermaid did...my moms are kinda growing out of control..can anyone tell me where to prune or what and how much is ok ? ..i'm about to get rid of these moms, maybe put them outside..i need to make room for better gens anyway...har be thee pics

bubkets 001.JPG

bubkets 002.JPG

bubkets 005.JPG

bubkets 007.JPG

bubkets 008.JPG

bubkets 004.JPG

bubkets 006.JPG

bubkets 003.JPG

nouvellechef said:
Update yo. Been 2 weeks. Want to make sure your not holding lots of dudes hands in room....
don't jinx me lol !!!

Latest posts

Back