Givin it Another Go.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Hey Pranic Here....

I thought what the hell, Going With a closet Grow.

Picked out some of my best seeds both bad, white widow and blueberry and put them into some 16 oz cups. Covered them over and One of 11 has sprouted so far.

As soon as they all are grown for 5 weeks we'll flower and see how i do.

-----------------
My Grow Room... Aka my closet

has 2 flours.
a Fan
and a heater for nights ( I live in a drafty old house...)
Half of one wall is painted flat white, the other half i've put up some tin foil, i know i know mylar is better... but tin is all i can afford.

----
Buying another light this week... YAY!

What kind of lighting are you using? Did you not germinate the seeds? What kind of soil?

Flour's
Your usual potting soil, you can buy anywhere
No need to germinate, i beleive in natural germination :)

natural germanation is the best cause u know when its good enough to smoke for u. things could be a little bit more tricky when u grow naturally though...there is soo much that u have to go through until it starts budding right...sometimes if u are growing naturally, there would be some complications which in the plants dying cause it is being watered too much, or maybe not enough air is circulating within the growing site that u are growing in...sometimes it might be a little too cold for the plants to even grow.

Whats up Pranic. Glad to see you started yourself another grow. I hope you have better luck this time around. Here is some GREEN MOJO for you little babies. ;)

jazmin said:
natural germanation is the best cause u know when its good enough to smoke for u. things could be a little bit more tricky when u grow naturally though...there is soo much that u have to go through until it starts budding right...sometimes if u are growing naturally, there would be some complications which in the plants dying cause it is being watered too much, or maybe not enough air is circulating within the growing site that u are growing in...sometimes it might be a little too cold for the plants to even grow.

haha.....this post has nothing to do with germination.

Jazmin.... You Goof.

Hey thanks Bro, i wish myself well too.

and fluid, yup your right on that one.. but it's ok:)

Oh, no doubt! :p

Any more of your little girls (hopefully!) sprout yet?

Hey Pranic, Although I'm an outdoor grower, I was once told by a lighting engineer that fresh flat white paint is much, much more reflective of useable light than tin foil, mylar, mirrors or anything else. He said "paint everything in there flat white. everything!" The few grows I did indoors was a closet with 4 flors. I painted everything flat white. It was really bright in there. One started with 6, 4 males, ended up taking two to full flower. I pt a 100 watt incandescent in there too. In "dirt" even... Thought this might help. Peace

Yeah thanks for the advice dg, it just costs $$ for paint, i used what i had on the one wall...... so maybe when i get a lil more cash i can spend a lil on some and maybe another $10 light from wal*mart.

Fluid, Nope not yet... but sometimes it takes a few days... considering i don't germinate.

As for pics.. I have one of my setup but i haven't gotten it hosted just yet, when the plants have like 5 leaves on it i'll post some..... or somethin like that. considering my hosting space only lasts so long. :)

I tell you what though, I feel like a felon or something growing so many plants. or at least planting so many seeds. I knew this guy who worked all the time, and just got busted with like 20 or more plants, and a load of dried weed, (he was a main supplier out here) they took his house, his cars, everything. It kinda bothers me, that something as simple as weed can ruin someones life. I wish the government would leave us "tea heads" alone, go after those POS meth dealers.

pranicfever said:
Fluid, Nope not yet... but sometimes it takes a few days... considering i don't germinate.

:D :D :D

I started out with foil as well. There was some extra flat white paint in the garage though, so I switched!

Scratch that, I'm a proud momma of 8

8 out of 11 ain't too shabby.

untitledid8.png

My Ghetto-fied set up. This pic was taken about 1 week ago

Hey Pranic, That's good news. After the holidays I' m setting one up in my closet. I wanna stick with you on this grow, see if I can learn somtin. Hopefully w/ clones. If not I'll buy seeds. So Get to work, Keep them babies happy! Keep postin "K"? Peace

Ha! more light, Added into the room 260 more watts. Those babies will grow yet.

I just transplanted 7 of the 8 today, might have to kill the 8th, he's kinda of retarded. It hasn't really formed leaves, but it has these lil nubby lookin things, i dunno.. might let it live to see what it does.
Well thats my update

Right on, hopefully those 7 or 8 will be ladies. Keep the updates and pictures coming! :)

Latest posts

Back