go go go Dr. BertsOZki THE American dream KUSH 4 LESS Still Grow like a PRO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
Not A sativa fan I take???? lol...nice selection there bud :aok:

Yeah I got lucky it took me for ever to find something this nice

Im a big Indica fan.

I don't mind some sativas its just that they take too long
and sometimes its not the high im looking for
very diferent highs

moaky said:
nice selection...if you like tastey the kush berry is fire and great flavor. ortega and mazar are two of my favs....but my new fav is super lemon haze..great creative functional high, but its sativa my indica friend

Hi Im going to look into the KUSH BERRY
Ive only hear about the Ortega
but I did MAZAR before from oaksterdam in oakland it was kool
and Ive done SUPER SILVER HAZE
Im dying to try THE SUPER LEMON HAZE
AS SOON AS I get ROOM FOR HER ILL DO A BATCH

thanks buddy

cursewords are bad :( lol..jk

She does look like a danky strain, Wonder how hard it is to catch a nice pheno though..I was taking a gander @ some 100% purp auto's

bubba887 said:
cursewords are bad :( lol..jk

She does look like a danky strain, Wonder how hard it is to catch a nice pheno though..I was taking a gander @ some 100% purp auto's

I like 100% purp s too
Sometimes is some fire

:icon_smile: so A whole day went by lets check the mexican bean may b they are ready for a picture ...will be back in a second

im back

so the Toilet paper was kinda dry for the seeds. go it wet again I think is time for a transplant

here are the pictures in the next post

okay so only one picture

but still only two have sprouted I guess its time to transplant huh?

001.JPG

tail down, seed up, thats the way I like to .......

Hope she takes off for ya bro! Green mojo for some healthy babies!

lol... thanks now I wont forget tails donw seed up;)

THANKS for the Green Mojo Im gonna need it to harvest as soon as possible

here are some pictures of peytote purple I found in a spanish forum lol

dscn0968.jpg

dscn0970t.jpg

dscn0971f.jpg

herbies so fast :eek: and so sneaky:p you could hardly tell it was MJ seeds once opened :holysheep: they are Great.

THANKLS Hamster Lewis for recommending them to me.:eek: You are the BEST! :cool:

they are here so time for pictures of the seeds and setup! Ill come back in a short brake :D :icon_smile: :holysheep:

so here is the pictures from two days ago

so I went with the natural way and less risky formula

I just out them in like 1/4 to 1/2 inch in soil

but they havent appear yet. I had them in a kinda warm closet completely dark. but I'm thinking its not warm enough so I added a T8 florecent light
I have about 2 -3 inches away cover in plastic I'm kepping an eye so plant wont touch the plpastic ;) but how lond are they gonna take?

Im thinking a day or two more since I just added the lighht today

here are the pics

011.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

024.JPG

Hi Roddy thanks for stopping by. I'm just waiting on the babies to pop. how lond will they take?????? this waiting is killing me. its only been 4 day. and today will be the 2nd with the light on top... I have faith they will pop;) now I just gotta play the waiting game:icon_smile:

that is the greenest purple Ive ever seen :giggle:

from seed for me: 1 day to soak till it sinks then sow into starter soil, 5 daze later...seedling. It may just be a longer germinating strain...

Yo Dr....that Peyote Purple looks like da bomb broski....You holding that there pheno in those pics in your mom stable? Because she is a beauty. End of Summer I may need to yack at ya over at the other place. :D Keep it green Dr.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yo Dr....that Peyote Purple looks like da bomb broski....You holding that there pheno in those pics in your mom stable? Because she is a beauty. End of Summer I may need to yack at ya over at the other place. :D Keep it green Dr.

Oh yeah HL is in the building :cool: I do I got some beans from Herbies like you recomended ;) the peyote purple is a bubba kush pheno that is purple :holysheep: :eek: can't wait to harvest some and smoke some much needed kush. I want some jars to sit on:icon_smile:

Can't wait to see you grow again. HL you gotta tell me your secret to monster yields. alrite HL I hope everyhting is going good with your family take care friend :48:

Latest posts

Back