go go go Dr. BertsOZki THE American dream KUSH 4 LESS Still Grow like a PRO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozzydiodude said:
:48::48::48::ciao:

Green Mojo

thanks Ozzy I looked this morning and still nothing...I also have tomatoes lettuce onions peppers and nothing has brooke the surface... So I think its just a matter of time I just keep on waiting!! God help us;)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
Can't wait to see you grow again. HL you gotta tell me your secret to monster yields. alrite HL I hope everyhting is going good with your family take care friend :48:

Oh I am itchin like mad to get it going again Dr,...still too much Summer heat left unfortunately. Will be another 3-4 weeks before I pop some beans and begin. Can't wait....:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Oh I am itchin like mad to get it going again Dr,...still too much Summer heat left unfortunately. Will be another 3-4 weeks before I pop some beans and begin. Can't wait....:D

3-4 weeks thats nothing... good luck to you HL

Dr. Robertsozki said:
3-4 weeks thats nothing... good luck to you HL

what do you think HL. You running for President of Marijuanapassion

I love this Place AND you would b Perfect and you know it!!!!!!!:cool:

so good Dank IS ALL WE B SMOKING ...so here is an update.

ima take one picture

but NADA still..;) is ok I know you are coming my children!!!:eek: I love 'em already and they haven't even broke the surface :D my babies are always the best looking phenos... I Love my babies!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS PARtY People hit this:48:

here is the pic

only a pumpkin zucchini squash seed or whatever u wanna call it ...no cannabis YET.

hahaha hahaha hhahaha they'll never catch me alive!

001.JPG

so another seed popped and no it wasn't a MJ seed. it was another pumpkin gggrrrrrr oh well hopefully soon right? yeah but when they do it gonna be so sweet. I know it

tomorrow Ill post pictures of the progress or wahtever Ill just say Ill take a picture of the soil if nothing else... but for now I got some other pictures of the northen lights blue and the regular northen lights by other growers but I still love to see what my babies might turn out like.... I love the mango pics... hope you do too. I've grown Mango before and its so dank and tasty and just like an instant bake kinda like bubba kush but not exactly... u know what I mean right? anyhow here are the pics I found

and you know what I was just going tru some of my downloaded pictures when I came across a folder with some pictures of my last grow back in MARCH I believe
so I decided that is only right to post some of the bomb I was blessed enough to grow and smoke here they are OG kush Chemdog MasterBubba Kush and some more ENJOY

now that im here typing I wanna take this moment to really think about how lucky I am to grow MJ time after time never been caught and I owe it to GOD. so I just wanna say thanks to the big man upstairs. Gracias. also Thanks to all of the people that have helped me one way or another. everyone In MP that loged in to my pages. Everyone that gives advise unconditionally... man im getting a lil sentimental... naahh its all good baby AND YES I grow like a PRO KUSH 4 LESS and last I gotta thank the homey , more then a homey he has become like a brother a mentor in this journey yes you all know who Im talking about THANks Hamster LEwis I ******* LoVE YOU Homes lol... I JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU ALL PROUD OF ME. and I WILL thank you all ONE LOVE

AluminumMonster said:
Very nice nuggetry Doc.

Glad you llke it Im gonna work On my next piece of art. Can't wait Im gonna get a tripot get a super nice 16 mp camera so I can document some memories of some DANK NUGS frosty like the snowing day lol k later bro hope to see you around for a while
;) :cool: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :hubba:

looks like the good Dr is in and :stoned: ..lol... How's it goin' friend?

I got some TW beans tryin to figger out if they wanna live or not atm...

Typically after the overnight soak it'll take 5 daze for them to break the surface. Some may even grow the wrong direction or even pop out of the soil completely and must cover'em up with a lil moist soil.

HEY bombbudpuffa:ciao:

Latest posts

Back