go go go Dr. BertsOZki THE American dream KUSH 4 LESS Still Grow like a PRO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just honored my name by helping two seeds out of their shell. i hate to do so but i had no choice the first pineapple kush is doing very good ill upload pixs later

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I just honored my name by helping two seeds out of their shell. i hate to do so but i had no choice the first pineapple kush is doing very good ill upload pixs later

I have had to help the lil guys get their seed hat off myself from time to time. I usually mist them real good with water, then wait 5-10 minutes for the hat to soften and remove with tweezers very carefully.

I know HL it gets hard.... it is so easy to brake the lil tail. like i said I hate to do it buy I feel I'm helping it. I've seen some that never make it out on their own. good luck to everyone doing that

my two plants are doing very well! the pineapple Kush already stinks like kush... and she is barely staring her third set of leafs... the leafs are wide like a true indica. both have a lot of small cristals on the stem and under the leafs. I'll just upload a picture (pics are such a pain in the *** trying to get the damn file to fit) I gotta talk to someone about uploading pics way faster

Dr. Robertsozki said:
So I GOT 7 total

* MANGO ****** regular

* Bomb Berry ***** regular

* Peyote Purple**** regular

* Northern Light Special **** regular

freebies

*FREE DELICIOUS NORTHERN LIGHT BLUE FEMINISED seed***

and 2 X BIG BUD # 2 REGULAR SEEDS

I think they are gonna be here in a week!!!!!!
OMG I can't wait my very first time ordering seeds

too bad they all died. I used some old seed starter it had bugs I think or they came in later idk but they finish my seeds b4 they could see daylight. RIP

but right now herbies is giving away some good freebies...
1 X Royal Queen Critical Feminised Seed
2 X CH9 Bubba Kush 33 Feminised Seeds
5 X Seedsman Sleestack X Skunk Regular Seeds
with $80 min purchase or any purchase under that will get u

1 X Royal Queen Critical Feminised Seed
2 X Seedsman Sleestack X Skunk Regular Seeds

so Ill shop for more seeds. I got two plants right now Pineapple kush is mi Favorite... I taking pictures I'll upload them all at once

Wow, They all died? that is a damn shame Dr. Gotta hate bugs. You will rebound nicely no doubt.

Peace

HemperFi said:
Wow, They all died? that is a damn shame Dr. Gotta hate bugs. You will rebound nicely no doubt.

Peace

man thank you so much for the positive vibe HemperFi you know it I'll b right back gotta bake with expensive bags ! ! ! hahaha thank god ja ja smoking on the kush the ksuh the kush loving the kush

Ill be growing ORGANIC for sure! MY NEW STRAIN IS GONNA BE SKUNK
all kinds of skunk all kinds of methods hydro, soil, organic, non organic see what works best:eek: I gotta go back to work back to the lab:icon_smile:

picture DAY!!!! i'm taking pictures like every 3 days I'll post them all as soon as I get another computer or download a picasa program or something so AI don't have to crop my pics. what apain o well im here getting baked OVERDOSE hahaha pass it to the left to hamster hemper fi n the all of mp members lets all get high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doctors prescription I gotta follow doctors orders hahaha

so I did a transplant on mi two plants last night. they should grow good i think ill just download picassa and uplaod all the pics

Seattle Bong Ripper said:
damn bugs...

good luck on the reboot

Hello Seattle Bong Ripper :bong: :vap-leafy_wave: yeah stupid little bugs ... I must be super careful about my soil my anviroment my water.
bugs bugs .... there is a solution for all them sometimes not organic and it hurts the yield. so I'll rather try to keep them from getting to my babies!
I'm so paranoid cuz in the past i've had

*mites

*gnats larvae that eventually turn into mosquitos

*caterpillas

*root aphids( green brown type) lays eggs and makes clones! how wonderful lol

*and the one that killed my SEEDS!!!!! unkown tiny lil larva looking (I used old seed starter. Big mistake plus I had it in the kitchen near other plants and in the floor so who know how they got there but killed and eat all my SEEDS!!!!! No I'm not doing that again!

i'm coming back with some fire! SKUNK THE KUSH:D and may b some blueberry!:hubba:
i'M ORDERING SEEDS SOON! HERBIES ( Recommended by the homie:holysheep: :cool: ;) HAMSTER LEWIS):icon_smile: :icon_smile:

I really want to update the pictures I have a lot since seeds MY pineapple kush has 6 internode working on its 7th. my other seed has 3 internode working on its 4th I did a transplant I believe one day to two days ago. they look great But I think they are looking a lil light green they are looking great but they don't look DARK DARK GREEN like I like them but idk I'll let you guy be the judge. I 've giving them nothing but drinking water and miracle gro potting soil.

the price is not evrything but if they want expensive I'll give them the best money can buy. I'll stay small for a lil while and perfect the technique know wha I mean fo sho know what i mena for shizzy bombdiggity LOL

three days since I made the clones and they are looking VERY GOOD they looks just as they did when i took the cuttings from the tops of my young mothers. I'm very happy I've been spraying the clones once a day and the humidity is pretty high in the clear dome.

No bugs in sight overall is going pretty good

since i topped both of my plants one is growing new shoots very slow(cuz she was in her 4th inter node while the other was in her 8th so the bigger mom is growing side branches really quick and is getting good size fan leafs she also has a bigger pot is time to transplant the other lil pot she is getting too many roots going around the bottom. I kinda wanted that so it would be easier to transplant in one piece
time to get another pot.

Green mojo for those clones Dr. And no bugs is always good.

Hey guys hamster rosebud n all u smoker out there! im so high on some bluedream the dealer didn't even know what she had. LOL i can't mistake bluedream. is so unique u know

the two plants I had I took them to my friends "J's" house and he did a bad job. he used tab water big NO NO n then he had no screen in his room left the window open and mosquitos were all over the soil basically he messed up on everything n forgot everything i told hiim so I have to start again! from now on i won't let him come near the girls he will just donate his place

good think i still have one plant the PINEAPPLE because the skunk's clone i sexed turned out to b a MALE! so I killed them both the father n the son LOL now in the freezer to b made into oil or something LOL

but the pinnaple kush hasn't showed sexed yet so I choped most of the plant into ORGANIC clones and left only one branch and is now in the sex chamber sexing!!!LOL

k guys just wanted to share that I'm making some ORGANIC clones right NOW no rooting gel all natural k gotta get back to cloning see ya smoke w/ ya later

okay I NEED HELP so all m,i cloneslook great but i have 3 out of the 20 that the big leafs turned completly YELLOW so i didn't want to cut them because some dont have any other fan leafs n someone told me that is not good to cut hem off cuz u can kill the clone he sais the leaf is yellow n the clone is feeding from it
but i give them bat guano wsater spray so i dont think they are hungry the rest look PERFECT idk what to do please help I can upoad a picture if needed

Latest posts

Back