Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....hey TC, I don't care what it looks like, I'M VOTING FOR YA BABE.....

tcbud said:
Zip, Here is the tease, but this aint the one......

Thanks for stopin' in guys and gals.:cool:

I got a ticket to Ride.....:D

Your girls look awesome tc....after reading your post above I hve the need to listen to some Beatles... The Holiday weekend wake and bake begins...:)

Wow TC that is some fine and dandy alabama candy ! Well not neccarsarily (sp) ? Alabama... oohh ok home candy !~LOL ! Stay safe and Take care !

zipflip said:
LOL never herd that one before.

i live a sheltered life i guess LOL

Hop on the bus Gus,
dont need to discuss much.
Make a new plan, Stan....

Ring a bell?
some way old Simon and Garfunkle? Seventies style.:D Or was it just Simon?

I still got that "ticket to ride, and I dont care".
Yesterday was for relaxing and getting things done round here, and washing the dust from the bike;) . The roof is finished..............it is Awesome, as well it should be for spending that much money.:eek:

I am wheeling my Afgoo ladies into the house as we have a threat of rain. It may not rain, but I am taking no chances. My Frost/Rain Plan is still not in place. This weekend that will change hopefully. Or I am gonna buy a huge outdoor propane heater to put in the cage and lots of umbrellas. I threaten....:D

Painter, that is nice of you...I only vote my own when I think it is worthy of the name.....BPOM.

Ring a bell?
some way old Simon and Garfunkle? Seventies style. Or was it just Simon?
i was prolly just in diapers while my folks were out gettin high an jammin to simon an garfunkle. born i the mid seventies here TC :)

wowza this thread got away from me.. That is one healthy lookin' garden tc! I'm in love with that afgoo..What an awesome hue it has...Ive never seen bud with quite that color...Got my vote;) Looks like you'll have a nice haul too!

The sun slid in and out, behind the clouds, riding the I5 corridor. I saw the shadow that has been gone ten years, Me and He on a dream machine. Was a day to remember, cooler than expected, longer than expected, and farther than expected.

No rain, the girls all stayed outside. How bout the monster pictured below? She is a cross of Romulan and Afgoo. Visiting fellow MMJ grower.

Thank you guys and gals for stopping in Goldilocks Grow!

Af ulan Afgoo and Romulan.JPG

a rest stop.JPG

:holysheep: u ride a bike TC ? :aok:
sexy :hubba: :D

Hey TC, that's one pretty afgoo lady. Looks like we both might make it, wet June and all.

What are you riding? Harley? Yamaha? Can't tell from pic. Whatever it is it's all good as long as the wheels are turning. We're on a Harley soft tail custom now. Had a rear tire blowout going 70 two summers ago, totaled our Road King and road rashed us pretty good. Just a few stitches etc...but sure loved that bike. Most comfortable bike we've had.

Hope you, your family and all our good members are having an awesome Holiday

Colorado, Yamaha Royal Star, Tour Delux. Sorry to hear bout the road rash....

1. Afgoo plant 3
2. Northernlights
3. Northernlights with a double top...very odd looking.
4. BlueBerry
5. Pot of Gold
6. Grandaddy Purple
7. Trimmed up Afgoo p4, note the purple tint?
8. More fun than a barrel of monkeys :D

We went round and round bout taking the Afgoo this last weekend. After the test sample I picked last week, and the two buds we did take this weekend, we decided to let them go longer. It is nice smoke, dont get me wrong, but we are going for the amber "couch lock" with these plants. They will prolly be the closest we can get to couch lock. When looking at the trichs on the Afgoo, the stems below the bulb are turning very purple. The plants are at about 5% average amber.

The Pot of Gold is sugaring up heavy now, at about six weeks. I am really enjoying watching the Blueberry change, from green to blue. :D The GDP is putting on some nice height in it's main kola.

Thanks for stoppin' in Guys and Gals :cool: .

9 9 Afgoo plant 3.JPG

9 9 NL 4 double top 2.JPG

9 9 NL 4 double top.JPG

9 9 BB clone 2.JPG

9 9 POG 1.JPG

9 9 GDP.JPG

9 7 newbud afgoo.JPG

Lake Ride.JPG

Looking real nice tc :aok:

:bolt::bong2:

ohh that bud is lavender awesome ,,,dam lady ,you grow some fine looking buds :D

Painter, these girls are nuted bout every five days. Full doses for all. The Afgoo are now on Dr. Fornbys "Big Bud" (zero on the nitrogen), the Pot of Gold are now getting the ChaChing. The Blueberry, Flo and NorthernLights are getting the Open Sesame. The Open Seasame is getting fazed out and all will be on ChaChing after the next feed.

TC......thanks so much.....haven't had an excuse to make the journey north to Coos Bay yet.....so I don't know if our 'locals' have any of it in stock, but I'm guessing that they will for sure have the Fox Farml goodies...ciao bella...

Latest posts

Back