Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep: thats one big cricket :eek: your garden is looking as lush and green as ever :D

OHH so cute the lizard ,,,reminds me of one i had a few yrs a go ,was called Ollie he was a collard lizard and use to run upright on his tiny hindlegs ,,,so funny to watch ,:stoned: ,esp when dressed in his 2 inch black biker jacket ,,,,,,:rofl:,

UKgirl.....you crack me up.....a Two Inch Black Biker Jacket for Ollie the Lizard....but what about his wee wee not being covered up? He could get in trouble in Oregon....we do have ANIMAL DECENCY LAWS here...

tc.....wasn't that a big grasshopper?.....and green to match the plant?....seems like he's been munchin on your stash long enough to change his color.....my 'hoppers' are all brown and they make this 'cracking' noise, so I always know when they are around.....they scare me....don't want one to find out what's in the greenhouse....

4u2.....where are you friend?

supernova.....are you going to join our little club? gotta show your 'bong' and then you pick out a number....this is a fun place for us old guys and ex-hippies

Step away from the bong Painter....this is Godlilocks Grow, not the BHC......:rofl: Yes it was the almost three inch variety of grasshopper, he scared me he was so big. Starteled me he did, I took pics of that plant too, then just before I was leaving the area, saw him. He was actually eating a leaf right in front of me!

UK, pretty funny on the jacket...we used to put strings round bluebellies necks too...then tie the string to a safty pin and wear the lil lizards on our shoulder.

1. Blueberry upclose, the pistels and calix seem to be going grey colored. I like that.
2. Flo upclose flower.
3. Blueberry, tallest against the blue sky. The leaves up there seem to be getting darker red/purple.

Thanks for looking in Guys and Gals. I am seriously thinking of taking a top kola from one of the Afgoo. I checked Trichs yesterday, got one that is a solid 20% amber. I have "permission" from the powers that be too...(in case you are wondering 4u :eek: ). But now, I hesitate.....I want this to be some really good, really hard hitting stuff. I have friends taking sample buds, and they are not as far along as these girls. Taps foot...will I sucumb to the temptation? or will I wait? Find out in my next installment of Goldilocks Grow.:cool:

8 31 bb close.JPG

8 31 flo close.JPG

8 31 bb tallest.JPG

1. This Bud is for lil'bud...hopefully making a post soon in this humble grow journal.
2. The small LST Blueberry that shares a smart pot with a upright Blueberry.
3. The showcase Flow stem.

Happy first day of Meteorogical Fall!

8 31 Afgoo 3.JPG

8 31 showcase Flo.JPG

8 31 bb lil LST.JPG

Meteorogical Fall!
:huh:
fall already :eek:
so how goes ya mornin TC?
lookin good in the cage there .

i think we should get a tag team girls wrestling cage match goin on in there :hubba: LOL

They gonna be playing TAG when we start to Harvest.
Good Morning Zip, sun is comming up later and later, the girls wont be feeling the heat till after nine now.

I think we need to become the next "Sara Lee" of the Medical MJ world. I was just reading your comment bout the medical edibles you want to order....lol.

it all sounds delish for real. only thing is i made wonder budder (i call it taht LOL) one time and i made mistake of meltin it on top a mound of mash potatoes not even thinkin how awful it tastes by itself LOL. oh lord i bout puked a dozen times but i still choked that plate full down . i wasnt gonna waste that budder LOL. i love the buzz from edibles myself too. but almost have to be in mood for it and have a full clear day of nothin to do tho :)

but i oly have had budder in peanut butter cookies which wasnt that bad at all.
ive had brownies, and even taken shots of melted or soften down buter from shot glasses even.
that was so gross but was an interesting nite tho. LOL

Zip, you are a braver soul than me... I just cant get past the taste agian, and the high is just too high for me. I am one of those more is better folks, but more is not better when it comes to consuming. I got too high from eating some I made...gosh, two years back, and well.....dont need to be doing that again.
I know someone that makes medical edibles, she says rice crispy threats are real popular.

hmm i may have to try teh rice krispy treats one day.
oh the taste is awful TC believe me. i just plug my nose when i chew watever im eatin wit butter in it. and take shot of soda or even beer after each swallow. it is hard for me to stomach it tho still.
oh but the buzz was so insane too for me. the first time i ever did it i was so scared. kinda go run into ya room turn off all the lights and lay in the dark all quiet high/stoned :rofl: i was so miserable for like at least 3hours after it hit me. teh first half hour-hour after i just started noticing effects comin on wasnt so bad but after bout hour houran half or so .... oh my!
but i have since lerned to pace and dose myself slowly when consuming. and if ya can get t to the perfect dose it actually a very pleasant experience i think.

tc ,,THEY LOOK DELICIOUS
did ya take the top of an afgoo?? :D

:48:

Yeah, did you cut off her head, lol? I am giddy cuz I finally get to post again.

tc.....so sorry about the BONG COMMENT......musta been way too stoned when writing that.....please accept my utmost apologies.....love your buds girl....I am sinfully jealous....pee-dude

Is way cool Painter.....We take a bit of the BHC where ever we go.

I got more housework done in two days then I have all summer. If the site had not come back up....I think the bathroom would have gotten a fresh coat of paint today!

I feel like a victim of some kind of natural disaster and the relief that happens when you know you lived thru it.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for all being my friends!

I did take a bud (small one from the main stem up below the big bud), the most I have amber that I can find is like ten percent. I am looking every day now, and anyway, chopping without Him, well..you know.....

This is gonna be a long weekend for us. He gets 4 days, starting tonight (if all works as he said it should). The daughter will be comming up Sunday and will stay thru Wed. I cant wait! Giddy as a School Girl....lol.

Also, my #1 and #2 Afgoo seem to have contracted spider mites. I will hang them and put duct tape on the stems, the little buggers will try to crawl away and get stuck! I got that advise while at another site.

....hey tc....thanks for understanding.....just looked at the bud contest for August....sorry I didn't vote....could a tied you for first place and the run off contest which Hick says he'll post real soon.....

....sad day when you got mites....but it beats crabs any day

....have fun with your family all together for once.....pee-dude

It was a blustery day yesterday at Red Rock. I was glad I had tied Flo to the back fence. The wind whistled thru the cage, blowing the dust from hot leaves. As the clouds darkened the landscape I snapped a few shots.:cool:

zup.JPG

9 2 sea of green.JPG

9 3 bb clone.JPG

9 2 wind blows.JPG

9 2 GDP.JPG

9 2 NL double bud top.JPG

Painter....
I got my bud pic for the month yesterday, I will post it as soon as the thread for September is set up. I might get a vote or two with this pic...is head and shoulders better than last months. Thanks for the thot tho.....and it is so freaking good to be able to say that ..............insert stupid grin here.

tcbud said:
It was a blustery day yesterday at Red Rock. I was glad I had tied Flo to the back fence. The wind whistled thru the cage, blowing the dust from hot leaves. As the clouds darkened the landscape I snapped a few shots.:cool:

sounds like the start of a great western novel.;) :D ...

GM TcBud.:) . how have you been? your garden is awsome looking at this time of the year. has anything come down yet?

have you heard from our friend ette? miss her grows up here. last i spoke to her, she was contemplating a name change, and the one she gave me, is not on member list?:confused2: .

later...Irish...

I got my bud pic for the month yesterday, I will post it as soon as the thread for September is set up.
TEASE! LOL lets see it now, come on... :)

looks like a lotta love goin on in ur cage TC. :hubba:

Zip, Here is the tease, but this aint the one......

Thanks for stopin' in guys and gals.:cool:

I got a ticket to Ride.....:D

zup a.JPG

Latest posts

Back