Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two more taken last night.

1. Pot of Gold, four weeks, putting on trichs nicely.
2. Grandaddy Purple

Thanks for stopin' in guys and gals.:cool:

8 21 POG trichs 28 days.JPG

8 21GDP.JPG

Looking excellent Tc :)

The Afgoo looks like she will be dried and cured before your other plants finish.

Flo looks gorgeous.

:peace:

Flo.JPG

I sure hope mine end up looking that good ! Nicely done tcbud, maybe you will be able to help me out with my GranDaddy purps ? This is my first time with them

They look beautiful tc....I love when they start packing on the trichs....sugar coated goodness I tell ya...mmmm

LOL....I love all my girls more than the ex husband the day I married him Zip....heres some pics for you all.... , thank goodness cant say the same bout current husband, he is like a comfortable pair of shoes...never gonna throw him away...

Funny thing, bout five this evening, the power went out... tcbud shakes her head.....life is so fun. Seems there is a fire somewhere in the county....or they are putting in a new relay station, and forgot to let us know bout a schedualed power outage....got all the candles out, the lantern *amazed it was charged*, planned on going to bed early and the lights come on bout the time the flash had to work in the garden.

I know..you aint even reading this, your ooogliing my girls. *tcbud twiddles thumbs while photos upload*

i like to type an ramble TC but i also like to read :)

now ya power huh? i spose ya like "wat next..." huh
hey i'll cross my fingers for ya nothin else goes wrong K. :) :48:

1. NorthernLights plant #2
2. Pot of Gold
3. Grandaddy Purple
4. Flo from seed, second tallest in garden.
5. Flo the "showcase" from the above Flo, amazed to see trichs already, she was last to start flower.
6. Tallest, showing her top buds.
7. The largest Afgoo plant
8. Afgoo
9. Afgoo shows more browning pistles every day. Will be checking the color of her trichs this evening.

8 25 NL.JPG

8 25 POG.JPG

8 25 GDP.JPG

8 25 Flo seed.JPG

8 25 Flo showcase.JPG

8 25 BB tallest.JPG

8 25 Afgoo 2.JPG

8 25 Afgoo 1.JPG

8 25 Afgoo pistels brown.JPG

looking real nice tcbud:aok:

tcbud said:
1. NorthernLights plant #2
2. Pot of Gold
3. Grandaddy Purple
4. Flo from seed, second tallest in garden.
5. Flo the "showcase" from the above Flo, amazed to see trichs already, she was last to start flower.
6. Tallest, showing her top buds.
7. The largest Afgoo plant
8. Afgoo
9. Afgoo shows more browning pistles every day. Will be checking the color of her trichs this evening.

I would love to try Flo.

Hello Tc. :) .

sorry i have'nt been here in some time. when i'm not busy with the many grows thats going on around here, well, my mind is wondering. trying to focus sometimes is a task...

very nice grow you have there. all these strains sound yummy. would love to try that pot 'o gold.

nothing wrong with sneaking a taste every now and then.;) . i won't tell.

yikes on the water situation. we went 2 months without water last winter. remember? i was hauling 50 gallons every 3-4 days from friends place. it got old quick. plus, me poor back was giving out. took awhile to get up the money for a new well. was i glad the day it was back on. took a hollywood shower.;) :D ...

good luck on your harvest approaching Tc...Irish...

Howdy TC! Your girls are looking great, really great! My old eyes tell me you will be happier if you wait on the afgoo. She looks close, but not quite there, to me. I sure know how you feel, though. My Mango takes my breath away every morning and she doesn't even have cloudy trichs yet! Let's both take several deep breaths and say " I can wait, I can wait...... Say, has it been cold at night there? I ask because it hit 41 night before last and that's a record here. Hopefully a fluke and not any indication of fall weather. Your garden is looking good. TTFN

:48: im a use this smiley or others similar instead of thanks button now on i think.
they look marvelous TC.
can i come tree huggin in ya yard. :rofl:

Dam tc they are looking mighty fine ,,need me to help test them ???? :)
i dont mind honestly :p

:48: :48: :48: equals
thank you thank you thank you.....
good idea Zip.

Benny, I agree, I looked at trichs last night. I took samples from the tallest bud, looks like they are changing to amber. Pretty cloudy there. I am thinking of this weekend, taking just a top off the most mature one. That was a bunch of amber I saw on one spot.

Irish, I was not relishing the thot of packing water, Yes, I do remember when you were packing all that water...wondered how you did it....it would have drove me crazy.

Uk, sure come on over, we will start testing as soon as I kipe another bud.....:bong2: , lets hit this Pot of Gold from last winter first.....

:ciao: 4u......:D .

Thanks for stopping by everyone.....I do like the faster server, I am able to use this window to post from instead of the quick post more often. Not seeing server busy is cool, tho yesterday I got a lot of "page can not be found".

lets hit this Pot of Gold from last winter first.....
you have bud from a year ago? wow! i got bud from like month ago. LOL
:48:

:D I got some reefer left from the Pot of Gold that started this thread. Zip, I harvested it this spring. I cant smoke as much as I used too....lol...call me a senior citizen if you must.....after yesterday, I almost feel like one.:p

Heres this morning puttering in the garden....

1. NortherLights in the foreground.
2. Grandaddy Purples
3. Flo
4. - 6. Afgoo :D

8. Crickets - 2, me 1, spider 1.
9. Grasshoppers - 2 me, 1 unconfirmed.

8 27 NL.JPG

8 27 GDP.JPG

8 27 Flo SC.JPG

8 27 afgoo plant 3.JPG

8 27 afgoo 1.JPG

8 27 afgoo 2.JPG

spider and cricket.JPG

grasshopper.JPG

Beautiful Garden tcbud! I love this time of year!
I am not a outdoor grower, and have never grown outdoors, but I enjoy seeing well taken care of plants that are HUGE.
Great Job!

Thank You NCH, really appreciate your kind words.

Looking sweet tcbud..I guess them grass hoppers didn't get them all.:laugh: BIU:bolt::bong2:

Latest posts

Back