Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherry Bomb (Almighty) Lionheart X Sage
Cherry Bomb #2 (Prairiefire) M-80 Cherry Bomb from Northern California X Cherry Bomb from Southern

The above is from the "small" strain list here.

I may have a Cherry Bomb comming soon. Little late, but as they say, better late than never. Anyone ever grow this?
thanks.

i havent but it sounds like its good tho :hubba:

First three pictures are a odd thing. Last evening, I noticed this. The plant looks great except this one lower branch. I inspected the area, down to the stalk. It is the first stalk on the plant, and as you can see the growth is wilted right up to the stalk. I can see no damage, beyond the wilt. The branch is connected well to the stalk. I thot I might have hit it when walking by and tore it, but no. On an upnote, I took these pics an while ago, and it seems to look better on the terminal ends

4. striped green and purple stalk on the Blueberry clone.
5. Grasshopper breakfast
6. public enemy #1

I did not let him get away this morning. I have a spot that I put the dead bodies. They disapear, the lizards or the frogs are getting them I think.

8 8 NL after rain.JPG

8 8 NL after rain 2.JPG

8 8 NL after rain stalk.JPG

8 8 bb back w stripes.JPG

8 8 grasshopper breakfast.JPG

8 8 public enemy 1.JPG

tcbud said:
I did not let him get away this morning. I have a spot that I put the dead bodies. They disapear, the lizards or the frogs are getting them I think.

LOL...tc you sound like a Mafia hit man....Thanks for chiming in on my journal..I came over to see what the outdoor enemy looks like...:) I am glad I do not hve to deal with all the outdoor PIA's...I don't like bugs to begin with...if they messed with my plants I wld like them even less...keep up the good fight......:D

afgoo i was smoking some of that 4 months ago good stuff, great looking plants tcbud keep it up you inspire me to have an outdoor garden like that sometime...

Driving in last night, the headlights pointed at one of the saddest looking Marijana Gardens in the World.:eek: The girls were in extreem wilt with hundreds of Yellow dead leaves hanging from them! We got some water going and drenched them for the next hour or so. Only one looked to be relativley hydrated. I posted a branch of Northern Lights a few posts back, in extreem wilt, the whole garden looked this way.

Next morning the girls had picked up a bunch and the search for the culprit was on. The water was in the on position at the spicket. Turning the drip system on, and Nothing. Turned it off agian, and back on. Low and behold, the sprinklers came on.:confused2: Off, on, off, on, now I watch it and see if it turns on agian ontime. Did replace the 9v battery, the old one was still good.
Again :confused2:
It did rain while we were gone. I have got hundreds of dead leaves on these plants. Most of them had just or were just going into flower. I calling all but two, the LST and the Tallest are now in flower.:aok: (I wonder how this crazy no water stress will affect the girls, and will these late flowering girls even have a chance to finish.:confused: )

1. NorthernLights
2. Pot of Gold
3. GDP
4. BlueBerry clone was the only one looking good.
5. Afgoo, at 7.5 weeks, first check on trichs, some amber showing with mostly cloudy and few clear.
6. Showcase branch of Flo, seen many times earlier in this thread.

Tallest BlueBerry is 8'5", in the "Tallest Plant" tread, 4U2smoke has her beat big time. The Flo and other BlueBerry are within three inches or less of her.

I am breathing a big sigh of relief. After another good watering tonight, the Afgoo will get their last dose of nutes tomorrow, and the others will be as on schedual.

8 16 NL.JPG

8 16 POG.JPG

8 16 GDP.JPG

8 16 BB clones.JPG

8 16 Afgoo 7 and half wk.JPG

8 16 Flo spotlight bud.JPG

Howdy! Figured out that timer problem? That Afgoo looks scrumptious. I will watch for your report. I may want to try that. Wouldn't you jusst love to have a grasshopper tazer? LMAO Get 'em girl!!

Thanks for stopping in Benny. Afgoo is one of the husbands favorite strians, along with the NorthernLights. I made it a point to try and get both this year. I am tempted to take a taste from plant #3, as she is showing the most amber of the group.

I am wondering now if it is the well to blame for the no water, but dang, how the heck could that be? I had the timer set for twice a day, five minutes, and no one was here using water. Yesterday, after washing a few loads of clothes, a few hours later I watered by hand, no timer. I noticed the water preasure was down, no biggy. After I come into the house, and run some water from the tap and no preasure. The tap is putting out maybe a quarter of normal amount of water. I figure the five minutes twice a day should not run down the well that bad, so again......
I wonder what it going on. Solution is hand watering, and doing the things with water in the house ten hours before or after watering. I have not had well problems due to drought since the late eighties. Still trying to figure this out.

Maybe a leak and pump is pumping more than it should?

pcduck said:
Maybe a leak and pump is pumping more than it should?

The pump in the well are you refering to? Please clarify that for me....there isnt a pump in the watering system, right???:confused:

if there is a leak from the pump/in well to your facet it will leak and keep cycling due to pressure loss. if the leak is in the water lines you should be able to find it without to much trouble water leaking in house or real damp spot outside. If it is the pump inside the well casing you should be able to hear if the pump is cycling or water leaking

I really hope it's not your well. We barely make it till October some dry years with our water supply before the fall rains recharge the aquifer. Our clues include brown, or smelly water and less flow, then no flow.

Way cool, the water is clear. I am on a spring, kinda, so it will refill the well pretty clear. I looked for leaks, and the preasure is good now up here. Still scratching my head, no more drip system, me, I will be watering the girls exclusivly, if I have to pack water....and I dont think it will get that bad if I keep track of water use in the house.

Thanks UKgirl.

After two days of using water here at the ranch......I watered the girls good last night with some nutes too. I then find the water pump being really noisy after the watering plants. I go down there (corner of the house outside) and find the pump (not really the pump, but the stuff that is on the house next to the tank, not sure what it is, reostat?) running like crazy, and loud, so I turned it off at the circut breakers. It wasnt bringing any water up cause I had none comming from the faucets. Went down there again this morning and turned it back on and checked to see if there was water....nadda. Call to the plumber is in order, and I am gonna be packing water it looks like. Wonder how long this will take and how much it is gonna cost to get this fixed. Dang, Dang, Dang. :mad: This water system has run like a charm for twenty years.....never a hitch as long as it had electricity to it.....I am sure we got our moneys worth from it. Funny thing....the Garbage Disposal Unit went out last week too....shor hope the septic system is still happy!

not to jinx ya tc but they say that thigs usually hapen in 3's. :eek:
haulin water is a pita i know. an i only do like 10-20 gallons every week or two at most. lol
are you talkin ya whole house that has no water runnin now too?

Yep, whole house...wo is me....Im gonna have to shower at a friends..and no cooler till late evening....lol.....Least I have two rigs to drive..tho one has been in the shop....maybe I should look into getting it out....dang....wish I had me a teen ager in the house to haul water for me.....
Thanks for lookin in Zip, and I cant count as high as three today.....I got some running round to do in town...and got to get out of here and start my calling to plumber....
More of the Saga of the Sad Pump later....

well best of luk to ya wit the whole plumbin ordeal. and hope ya day ends wit somethin good tc.

wish I had me a teen ager in the house to haul water for me.....
im no teenager but i can act an pretend. but hey another advantage to lettin me live in ya cage :hubba: i'd agree to haul water too for ya. LOL

You are too funny Zip, get in the car and head out if you want, once you get to California, go north, I will meet you down by the highway,......I just heard it is sposed to get up to 105 today.....lol....lets call that three....K?

I did talk to the plumber, he has some calls out this way this morning....(jumping for joy here)....I feel so lucky, he should be here by ten A.M.!!! I got my check book ready...and a credit card in case he needs one....think I should roll him a Joint too?

Latest posts

Back