Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must be one heck of a great garden to come home to. Awesome looking plants and setup.:tokie:

Hey TC!
Looking great! I'm an indoor grower and I here you about leaving them to get a way for a few days. My son recently moved back in with us, so he's around to help out if we sneak away- he's the one that got me back into this hobby anyway, so he should help out :rolleyes: .
Wish hubby a happy bday from us here at MP.

I am kinda here for the duration BB, I can leave for a day, possibly a couple, but......I got girls that have swollen trichs, and well, dont want to leave them in that condition for very long.....My daughter does tell me that she will come up and "sit" them, but since the husband is still working, we wont be taking any spur of the moment trips. Hopefully we will be heading out on that bike soon tho today. He is still happily snoozing, I guess he is happy, I hear snores.
Thanks for comming by and checking up on them.

Will be calling 8/2 for first day of flower for the GDP, as both are now in early flower.
One NL looks to be starting flower.

1. NothernLights, Plant #3 is flowering
2. Pot of Gold
3. My attempt at LST, Flo
4. GDP
5. Tall Flo, mother of LST Flo
6. Afgoo, just starting to notice pistles turning brown

The BlueBerry has only put on two inches since last I measured her. Her clone is really getting bigger. The LST clone of Flo is growing fastest I think. All are getting nutes every five/six days. All got a dose of GrowBig at about .25 strength for the plants showing flower along with Cha Ching (afgoo) and Open Sesame (POG,GDP), the BB and Flo GrowBig.
This next week, or so, should see all turning to flower. I myself have just started to notice the days getting shorter.

Thanks for lookin' in.

8 3 NL.JPG

8 3 POG.JPG

8 3 LST Flo.JPG

8 3 GDP.JPG

8 3 Flo.JPG

8 3 afgoo br pstl.JPG

Well thank you.
MJ 101 is down the hall.
It is all the Plants, they just grow and grow, and I hope I am treating them right.

teh ladies lookin great TC.
i really like the purple one most. :hubba:

We put a top dressing on all of the ladies. Had some nice potting mix left from the spring start. So, we put about two inches over the top of the girls soil. We had lots of roots showing and it seemed like the thing to do. I forgot to add that in the last post.

1. Afgoo, about 4 weeks in flower, they are looking good, loosing some leaf to yellowing. They got a quarter dose of Grow Big with their ChaChing yesterday.

2. This picture shows the damage a cricket did to the afgoo bud. A few weeks ago, almost every bud on two plants were shaved off by those little buggers, Crickets and Grasshoppers. The one who did this, I chased down the plant till it met it's doom.:D

8 3 afgoo.JPG

8 3 grass hopper damage 2.JPG

yeah those pesky vermin. I never realized how much damage they can do until this years outdoor. I always grew high off of natural ground level and never had the vermin like I got this year eating my girls.

Nice garden tc

tcbud said:
We put a top dressing on all of the ladies. Had some nice potting mix left from the spring start. So, we put about two inches over the top of the girls soil. We had lots of roots showing and it seemed like the thing to do. I forgot to add that in the last post.

1. Afgoo, about 4 weeks in flower, they are looking good, loosing some leaf to yellowing. They got a quarter dose of Grow Big with their ChaChing yesterday.

2. This picture shows the damage a cricket did to the afgoo bud. A few weeks ago, almost every bud on two plants were shaved off by those little buggers, Crickets and Grasshoppers. The one who did this, I chased down the plant till it met it's doom.:D
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS !!! i I sympathize with ya Tcbud I included a pic of one of my Norther Lights that was radded by Grasshoppers Them B----. After trying my own concussions. I was recommended Sevin By Garden Tech.

22) 7-30-2009.JPG

lookin' good Jao...except the chewed on parts.

Dang the thunder is rollin' round these Mountains. Sure hope it dont get too close.

I hate the thot of water raining down on those pretty Afgoo ladies in the garden. Sposed to rain tomorrow too. Got Dark awful early today due to the clouds. Will speed those little darlings up to flower....

1. Tallest Blueberry
2. Blueberry clone
3. LST Flo, she is Shooting UP
4. Early flower NorthernLights

Looks like all the girls are trying to get IN the flower mode. Two of the NL are "in", and the Tall Flo looks like she is "in". I think the next few days will have them all "in" flower.
So says the Queen of the Garden Department.:D

8 6 BB tallest.JPG

8 6 clone bb.JPG

8 6 LST Flo.JPG

8 6 early flower NL.JPG

Looks awesome TC! I think that Blueberry sky might be my new background;)

I put the flash on to get some nice shots of the afgoo, and it wouldnt work, too much light. Left it on, and as soon as I clicked that one pointed at the sky.....it flashes...cool under light. I liked it too.
Thanks for stopin' in, and

Congratulations on the BPOM.

wow TC them some dark purple stems on her :eek:
i hope the two i got outside get as deep purple .... :hubba:

The Afgoo ladies are now 6.5 week in flower. I have just started seeing a few pistles going brown. They have gotten real wet this last couple days.

Just want to make a note here to self. I keep notes in a calendar/journal too.

Afgoo 7 weeks 8/10

I keep notes in a calendar/journal too.
LOL ijust recently started doin the same thing. it helps to have a back log of everythin sometimes. especially when liek me, i got 1 plant in this stage and three in that one and few in other etc etc.. and all require diff times between waterings too. :hairpull: they all catchiin up to each other tho now finally lol

They have gotten real wet this last couple days.
no signs or presence of mold or nothin i hope...

Keepin' my fingers crossed......bout the mold stuff. Will be watching them close. I just hope they dry out before it gets really warm again.

Latest posts

Back