Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna stay in my thread from now on. I dont know what came over me last week, postin' all over the place, taking on subjects I have no place taking on. I am pretty dang sure it isnt PMS. If you are reading this, I apologise for my posts in racoon threads and anywhere else I may have gotten out of line and offended anyone. But it is too late for that now, for one. I wont swear or call names again, I promise.

the girls lookin mighty fine TC... :hubba:
6. Afgoo, seems I am seeing some whorling of new leaves
hmmmm... i wonder wats up wit all the girls turnin whorled this year..?
seen quite few around on here an on few other forums on the net as well...
its somethin in the air i think LOL

Zip, those girls flowered way too early, they should have waited till the first part of August. But they went thru a cool and pretty dark June. With the weather, such a lot of clouds, there were days that seemed shortened. That is the best explaination I can come up with. They are now in the midst of revedging. I can see the stem growth between the calix now. The new leaves get twisted a bit before it starts throwing the "ideal" five finger'd leaves. Hopefully they will put on some more growth and flower out without going hermi. I have revedged three times now counting this summer. Always with clones. I am about convinced to go with seeds. The tallest plants in the garden are from seeds. They are starting to fill in nicely.

tcbud said:
I am gonna stay in my thread from now on. I dont know what came over me last week, postin' all over the place, taking on subjects I have no place taking on. I am pretty dang sure it isnt PMS. If you are reading this, I apologise for my posts in racoon threads and anywhere else I may have gotten out of line and offended anyone. But it is too late for that now, for one. I wont swear or call names again, I promise.

Well TC, I for one always appreciate your insight and perspective. I always enjoy reading whatever it is you have to say. And always enjoy looking at your grows.
BBfan

Measured the largest Blueberry last evening when I got home. She is standing tall at 7foot 2inches! Her partner Flo is 7 even.
Thanks for the nice words BB, I just felt bad about that poor woman with her "animal rights" posts. She seemed to be very unhappy, her name fit her reall well. Thanks again, it is nice to hear someone appreciates my words.

so how was the trip?
7'2" wow. thats taller than me lol.
aint never been face to face wit a mj plant taller than me before.
one day i will . 1 day!! :)

Just a short trip over to Reno. The drive was beautiful but long. With the roads being worked on, I think it took about an hour longer than normal. Not a big deal, as road work is the "bread and butter" at our house.:D I saw a lake with water in it that is usually dry this time of year, suprised the heck out of me, as we are in a drought here. I forgot the big chip for my camera, and was only able to take a few pics, as the card was full that was with my camera, and well.....I never get around to reading all the way thru manuals.
Anyway....
Seeing the Daughter is always a pleasure, and her partner too. We gambled, swam, excersised, and ate bunches. Two days of that is bout all this ol' lady can stand. Driving home, there was a fire at Red Rock, kinda smokey and since last summer, it feels almost like I get a panic attack seeing smoke like that. Driving into it, I almost took an alternitive route, that would have added two hours to the trip. I drove into the cloud, and was peasantly suprised it was not near as big as I thot it would be.
Didnt win a fortune, but didnt spend one either, and that is the bottom line, I guess. No, the real bottom line is we had fun.

mr weenie drops into reno.JPG

reno.JPG

smoke.JPG

tcbud said:
Measured the largest Blueberry last evening when I got home. She is standing tall at 7foot 2inches! Her partner Flo is 7 even.
Thanks for the nice words BB, I just felt bad about that poor woman with her "animal rights" posts. She seemed to be very unhappy, her name fit her reall well. Thanks again, it is nice to hear someone appreciates my words.

Holy cow! 7' tall???? That's mighty tall for an indica! Even the blueberry I've grown outdoors have never gotten that big. That sounds like a fantasy for me, after all, I am the BB(Blueberry)Fan!

As far has the other thing, we all have an opinion, and we're all right!

I always thot BB stood for BigBud, never thot of Blueberry, and here I am growin' it. I agree about the plant not doing the indica thing. It is amazing the heck out of me. I thot she would be a bushy lil girl. Not a tall Amazon.

Okay, Ima loaded.
The dog is Mr. Weenie, featured in "Mr. Weenie goes to SanFrancisco" as seen on the "Your phography" thread here at MP. Also, see him in "Open Season" and "Open Season II". He is the best kinda dog. No Doggie treats and no Doggie tricks. He dreams of going to Burning Man. He spent most of the Reno trip on the Ice Maker in the room. I did think to take him to the pool, but alas, No Dogs Allowed.
Yep, everywhere you go, FireSeason.

BBFan said:
Well TC, I for one always appreciate your insight and perspective. I always enjoy reading whatever it is you have to say. And always enjoy looking at your grows.
BBfan
I agree:) and I'm jeleous of you lucky westerners:rolleyes: I love the rockies.

I think the mountains here are at the foot of the "Cascades". Way west of the Rockies, West of the Serria, South West of Shasta. I got me some Alps round here somewhere.....

:postpicsworthless:

Guess I best get out and take some more pictures....this evening.....107f out there right now....bet those girls are droopin'.:eek:

Just before the sun will hit the garden, 8:30 approximately.

1. Full shot from the gate
2. NorthernLights
3. Pot of Gold, they look to be thinking of flowering, lots of hairy pre-flowers.
4. Afgoo all in flower, they are getting bloom nutes now along with vedge nutes, I am as confused as they seem to be.
5. Grandaddy Purple
6. 2 blueberry, one is LST
7. LST Flo, I have discontinued to tie her down, she can grow her tops now. Her tallest top, seems to have a problem, looks all wilted this morning.

The girls are still getting Big Bloom by FF, and Alaskan Fish Emulsion. I think they stuff all the fish guts into a big blender and whip them up. The smell reminds me of working the slime line on a fish processor MV Ocean Champion, back in the 70's. I graded salmon that smelled better.:D
I am overall happy with the garden. The tallest measured in at 7'2", I think, last time we measured her.

I am just very unhappy with the state of my body's health. I am not sure yet, as the lab tests are not back, but I think the Hep C has come back to visit. I took the treatment ten years ago, and went into remission, now it comes back possibly. I am gonna beat it back to remission again. If that is what it is that is going on. It kinda pours over into my over all outlook on what is going on around me.

7 20 a.JPG

7 20 b.JPG

7 20 c.JPG

7 20 d.JPG

7 20 f bb.JPG

7 20 e gdp.JPG

7 20 j Flo.JPG

i so wanna be locked up like a monkey in that cage :hubba: lol
looks nice an neat too!!
one these days im a move me out into the sticks whre i can grow out my back door without fear and in peace... or ya med(legal?)
either way thats my dream in life as of last couple years is to be in any situation where i can grow in my back yard without fear and in peace....

Zip,
Yep I am a med grow (growing for a couple recomendatins this year). I highly recomend it. Never breathed so easy as when I got the recomendation. *used to grow one plant a year, and was nervous* We are looking at retirement in two seasons after this one, and will prolly do a serious indoor operation along with the summer outdoor. I am gonna try another small indoor this winter. It is pretty hot out in that cage today, 108f an hour or so ago. You can stay out there or come in here, where I got the cooler gooing and hit this bong....lol. I am bout bonged out.

Looking good TC! I thought I was hot here, at 95.
zip, it is a real treat to stand among the tall girls. You too will get to experience it sometime. If it ever gets legal here, you are invited to come stand with me.

It is pretty hot out in that cage today, 108f an hour or so ago. You can stay out there or come in here, where I got the cooler gooing and hit this bong....lol. I am bout bonged out.
can i sleep in the cage wit them tho :hubba: if i could i'd put a bed in my grow room an sleep in there. lol i so love the way mj smells growing even more than when its jarred or bagged up. idk its just somethin bout it. lol

benny
zip, it is a real treat to stand among the tall girls. You too will get to experience it sometime
only way i'll exp it ever is if i move out the state im in. cuz i highly doubt it'l change here in my time anyway. we'll prolly be the last to legalize even for medicinal imo. lol
thanks for the invitation ya both!!!
last year on my outdoor which was my first grow ever i had big tall gorgeous plants but most were sativa and never finished even close inn time before the freeze of the year but it was still a blast growin them an seein em all big an beutiful. not like the lil mini mj i grow indoors lol.
i do got a few outside tho i laid out wit some good organic mix soil wit ammendments etc. an we been gettin rain like every 3 days average but this a month ago bout now an i aint been back out to se em. im kinda doin a mother nature thing there. se wat she'll do wit em.

Wow Zip, how can you leave them for so long. Mother Nature must be careing for them very nicely tho. Many in my area plant near streams, and leave them all season. I also love the smell of them when green and not budding, I can catch a whif of it now and then inside when the wind is blowing toward the cooler just right.
Benny, my daughter caught a picture of me holding my arms in the "touchdown" position last year among all the girls in full blown bud, my smile is as wide as my arms. I keep moving them around abit here and there, trying to give them a bit more room to spread out. Bet you do the same....?

Yesterday, when the husband came home bout seven p.m. he askes me when I was in the garden last. I told him when I took pictures about eight a.m. He tells me I left the door open on the garden and all the plants have been eaten by deer! I race to the window, and see the door closed and my girls safe. WOW, his story effected me so much, I dreamed they got eaten by two deer! I chased the deer out and there was NOTHING left but stems. Then to my suprise, Micheal Jackson and someone else materialized and had been photographing the whole thing. I lit into them yelling at them, for not chasing out the deer. Way weird dream. Micheal Jackson? oh my I musta smoked way to much yesterday. I remember the panic just like it was yesterday......I guess it was with the husband scareing me like that. He is such a kidder......

Latest posts

Back