Good Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

351stang

Just Saying High,
It's been a long time and I found this site to do a little brush up on growing.I havent grown in about...15 years.I have come here 3 or 4 times and found the info to be vary good. So thank you :aok:

u got a mustang? what year? i got a 67 shelby with a 302 in it. haha sorry if its off topic

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

TokeWithHope said:
u got a mustang? what year? i got a 67 shelby with a 302 in it. haha sorry if its off topic
very nice

ya saw the 351stang name. had to say its a great name. i am a huge ford fan, you can see my ford flag the last pics i posted of my grow haha. ahywho welcome, if you can find what you need, ask. ive ALWAYS gotten the help i needed. btw i used to own a 2001 gt stang, named silver bullet. only lost to 1 out of 50+ ricers i raced, and that guy had a lot of time and money sunk into his civic. i only had a few mods to my stang, but the right ones

Latest posts

Back