Good mum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

woodydude

This made me smile
My other half sent it me, I wonder why.
200912210959.jpg

:rofl:

better get MUm her clear tape...:giggle:

i remember when i was a teenager i came home one night and my parents were downstairs watching TV, i went into the kitchen and there was a fiver of oil sitting on the kitchen table, panic set in, i run upstairs and ask my sister why is my oil sitting on the table? she said dont worry they have know idea what it is, so i calmly walk down stairs and ask my mom where did you find my grease for a small engine class i was taking, all she said was

"It was in the washer, your father and i were wondering what that was, your father said it looked like some kind of oil"

i dont think it was Woody's mum that sent that, i think Woodys wife sent it.

Woody wouldnt call his mum his "other half" would he???

dman1234 said:

Lol...I was thinking the same thing....

When I was like 14 I lost a nickel bag in the house...back then they came in little manila envelopes. I searched for two days knowing that if my Mom found it my asss was grass...;) Well on the third day I came home from school and was greeted by my Mom with a choke hold...all I cld manage to say was..."well I guess you found my weed...". Lol. I got beat pretty good.:D

Hamster Lewis said:

When I was like 14 I lost a nickel bag in the house...back then they came in little manila envelopes. I searched for two days knowing that if my Mom found it my asss was grass...;) Well on the third day I came home from school and was greeted by my Mom with a choke hold...all I cld manage to say was..."well I guess you found my weed...". Lol. I got beat pretty good.:D

HAHAHAHAHA I guess u found my weeeeeeed!!!!! :argue:

is that some southern weed?;) :D

nice snag...

Hamster Lewis said:

Same happend to me, only it was a pack of Lucky Strikes

Great stories.
The picture was on a website somewhere and when she saw it, my girlfriend said it reminded her of me, so she sent me the pic, hope that clears that bit up.
Love the "guess you found my weed" classic!

dman1234 said:

Is he from Texas?

Latest posts

Back