Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

84VW

well, i am leaving

as tater just said, for those of you that care, i didnt really want to disappear

those of you that messaged me for my banning...im sure i'll still be in touch

those that matter know where to find me

i don't need a reason, some of you know already know

Goodbye

and one last time

edit
THANK YOU MP.. for your hospitality.. :)

have a nice day :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to see you leaving 84VW.

Remember this ...

Just words on a screen :)

Dont let anything online get to you, you control it, not it you :aok:

Be happy with whatever you do and come back for a visit now and again.

:peace:

Stop on back 84vw

84VW said:
and one last time

:)

have a nice day :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, nice.

Guess all I can say is:

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

I'm not sure.. is it different for members?.. can members 'not' see who reps them?
Mine shows who repp'ed.. and for what post??

BuddyLuv said:
It seems to me a lot of members lately are showing us that their Mom didn't hug them enough as kids.

:giggle:

And Hick, us regular members cannot see who reps us. Just the privleged mods/admin. ;) :p

Mmmmmmmmkay....
Not sure what that was all about.
I guess I need to log on more often.

i thought this was a forum...dont you discuss things in a forum?even if its a disagreement?i know it sometimes gets out of hand but argue with sense then let the mods clean it up(gives em something to do:p)and then avoid the person.well sorry for your early departure.good day man.

I aint never let no one run me off till I was good and ready...:D Besides ya have to have feelings,, to get them hurt,,And I aint got any that I know of :ignore: . My Mama hugged me all the time.:fid:

SmokinMom said:
:giggle:

And Hick, us regular members cannot see who reps us. Just the privleged mods/admin. ;) :p

I must be a special lama because I get to see who reps me when I get rep'd! :confused:

Latest posts

Back