Google Sketchup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mAKo BuDz

Rollin' Stoned
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody hear uses sketchup to design there closet/micro cabs? If so please post your sketches here for all to see, Im working on a few different ones and ill post when finished, but id would love to see some others..

not really to design a cabinet... but I love playing around with it

I didn't even know they had that option on google...I always just used their search function and e-mail service

I have never navigated past their "more" options...

:bump:
Anybody? must be someone else out there, im nearly finished one of my cabs.

ya i am using sketchup to design a garage grow, still trying to figure out all the features. tried to upload the file but .skp files dont work

Sounds good gf, i think you can take a screenshot or print screen and just upload the picture.

I used it for my cabinet. So much easier than drawing. I'll post some images as soon as I clean it up.

Here's my cabinet design. It's 4' (h) x 4' (w) x 2' (d). Three grow areas - mother, veg, and flower. Ebb and flow systems. The lights, trays, and reservoirs are estimates of course. Each area will have a curtain to close off the front and the entire cabinet will have two doors in front of that.

Grow Cab Front resize.jpg

Grow Cab Persp resize.jpg

That's a nice looking' design, Sunchild. Is the intent to have one plant per area? I know the design isn't detailed enough to show exhaust, but what do you plan on doing for that? Maybe you can use a 275 CFM squirrel cage fan with 2 "Y" splits to share the power of one fan?

My buddy pulls the air from his HPS lamp and the growroom using one fan and a "Y" split! Goodluck with your room(s)!

Vegs said:
That's a nice looking' design, Sunchild. Is the intent to have one plant per area? I know the design isn't detailed enough to show exhaust, but what do you plan on doing for that? Maybe you can use a 275 CFM squirrel cage fan with 2 "Y" splits to share the power of one fan?

My buddy pulls the air from his HPS lamp and the growroom using one fan and a "Y" split! Goodluck with your room(s)!

I'm hoping I can keep two plants in each area. Since I'm limited in both square feet and height I was thinking of a SOG type grow.

For exhaust, I'm putting a computer fan in the back of each area.

Sweet, please do a journal after it's built so we all can bask in your glory! Looks like a great idea which has me thinking.

Latest posts

Back