Got A Cam Look At My Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
do you all think i should do anything different? the fan is not in that pic but their is one i leave the door open half way in the day adn closed at nite
dvc00012ys1.jpg
dvc00010uq8.jpg
dvc00011kq6.jpg
dvc00013dh5.jpg
dvc00014ne3.jpg
budng3.jpg

Dude, for safety reasons you should pull your face shot. ;)

ETA: Nice curly hair by the way. :D

I would drop those lights down a little closer to the top. Light intensity greatly deminishes with distance and causes plants to stretch. If you have enough height for them to stretch then that's fine, but if not you want to keep your plants as compact as possible. That way when you flower and they stretch the plants won't be growing into your bulbs and burning themselves up.

your room is just a bit smaller than my new grow room, only issue i see is not enought lights, i have tripled the CFL's that you have and will be adding more at the bottom of the room to help with lighting to the lower part of the plants, CFLS are great for about 2 feet, anything longer than that and light diminishes a whole lot..

Depending on the strain your looking at 8 to 10 weeks before harvest. The best thing you can do is check the trichromes they will tell you when she is done. ;) By the looks of things you have a ways to go so just be patient.

What's the strain & how old? Looks like you might be close to the the light on the left, but I just a newbie, so don't take take that as advice!:)

awesome to show your set-up. i think they look stragly/or very thin. adjust your lighting. slow down the height growth. ever seen bamboo grow? they look like that. i would guess the full plant shot was a male if you didn't say she's a lady. all in all just a light problem thus i can see. good luck.

MergeLeft said:
What's the strain & how old? Looks like you might be close to the the light on the left, but I just a newbie, so don't take take that as advice!:)
the all famous regs bap swag bag seeds good to start with grows to tall im never growign a tall plant ever again but its been growing sence march, 10th flowering sence april, 25th wondering when it will be finished

bunkin2 said:
awesome to show your set-up. i think they look stragly/or very thin. adjust your lighting. slow down the height growth. ever seen bamboo grow? they look like that. i would guess the full plant shot was a male if you didn't say she's a lady. all in all just a light problem thus i can see. good luck.
ahhah it dose look like bamboo i didnt use enough light

That plant is monster,how tall is it,& breed if you know?
Peace

I agree that you need more lights. If not your buds will probably be rather thin and whispy. Good luck. :)

if you are planning on adding more lights then are you going to top the main cola?, that might help get some grow under yourr main branches

666666666666ya8.jpg
update iv had alot of light leaks causing it to go in veg so its slowed down the budding ALOT! been budding sence march 1st my lease ends in 1 month at my apartment do u all think ill make it?? the pic at the verry top of the page is about 3 weeks ago

With the CFL's I am using being inches from the plants I am now excited that my results might be better than poor. I think your buds will be ready for harvest when the white pistils...are about 75% amber colored and not white nemore. Grwoing is a wonderful learning experience....good luck!

iminsideurmind said:
I think your buds will be ready for harvest when the white pistils...are about 75% amber colored and not white nemore.
The pistils have nothing to do with harvest time. Nothing at all. The trichomes are what you watch for color.

What kind of light do you have hanging over the plant? As far as harvest goes, how much of trichomes are amber colored? They should be almost the color of beer.

also u said 4-25 u started flowering on about 6-25 you should be really close. But check those trichomes.

i have 4 red spectrum 3000k 150W compared to incondesont cfl's at the top of the plant 2500 lumins each and a 1,050 lumins otto flowering light at the side

The only way to tell when to harvest is to look at those trichs, man.

Radio Shack $10.

Latest posts

Back