Got Banned From 420 Magazine Wassup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi mor3no420.. if you gonna just leave your pants down and show your boxer/*** around here.. and talk that way like you are not older as 21 year old...

IMO it will happen to get banned from here.... I don't mind you coming around but this site is for pro growers to come around and be comfortable at coffee table and talk about growing it and what cooking.. I would expect you to sweep your feets before coming down here and have good chat with us... mods around here does rocks and rules!.. I ain't here to get banned though..

Welcome to MP, Pretty easy going here. Take a load off
Dexter

Hello Mor3no420 :)

Welcome to the forum, remember this site is global and not everyone has perfect English, what Papa is saying is read the rules and you will be fine, Time4tokin gave you the link :aok:

If you got banned from 420 then you did something big, they let almost anything go.

You have entered a calm site with a lot of friendly people on it, were all adults and were all here to learn and share knowledge in a civilised manner, its up to you if you want to fit in or not.

The Mods are not enemies here, they have rules to follow from the site owner as do we.

Enjoy your stay :peace:

Have you got a grow on the go?

yep banned from 420 if not changed may be banned here as well..thia is a nice group of people and rules are inforced..but if you fallow them then you are sure to fit right in...Hope to see you around..untill then take care and be safe

I think norCal was joking, but i will say that my father always told me that first impressions shaped the worlds preceptions of me... With that said, i don't think it is a good idea to come to a forum saying that you are here because you got banned from another forum. We are all pretty cool around here, and if you follow the rules, you will love our little community

Glad your here buddy! Not a dang thing wrong with Blunts, OR Joints, OR Vaporizers, OR Thai Sticks, OR Bongs, OR ANYTHING else you may use to smoke your favorite herb. :D

Latest posts

Back