got my beans today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackwind

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new here, but I do have some experience. It's been a while though. I used to do SOG back in the early 90s but had a little run in with LEO and decided to give it up. It all worked out okay, I got out of it with a misdemeanor but it was touch and go for a while. Scared me bad enough to put me off growing for a long while. Anyway, I've got a pretty safe location now and I've got the itch so I'm going to give it a go. I'll definitely appreciate any help and advice.

I put together a small scale stealth box using LEDs. I know, I know, I've read all about the LEDs not flowering very well but I want to give it a try, at least for the first go around. My main goal with this first run is to come out of it with a good mama or two and a little bit of decent smoke.

I ordered seeds from bcseedking.com and recieved them today after about a week. I was really pleased with the quick shipping. I ordered the indoor mix. Before I ordered they told me that the mix consists of 6 Northern Lights, 6 Mango, 6 Ice, and 7 Big Bud. The only catch is... they're not labeled seperately. I seperated them into 4 piles based on how they look and I'm going to pop 3 of each for a total of 12. I'm hoping I can end up with 1 female from each group. It'll be interesting to see what they end up looking like.

I intend to clone all 12 plants before I begin flowering and save the mommys from there.

Green mojo buddy. May you have many girls.

Latest posts

Back