Gotcha! Real grow starts.... NOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sooo I got damn caterpillars up the wazoo... it sucks... I took the plants down a little early, maybe a week... Once a caterpillar got into one of the nugs on the main colas I couldn't wait any longer... soo here are some pictures. I only really took pictures of the WW and one of the SD. I still have the Kwazulu outside, it needs like one more week at this point, but it now too is starting to get some caterpillars...

sMACk

SDFISS.jpg

ww2.jpg

wwRack4.jpg

wwRack2.jpg

wwRack.jpg

wwClose.jpg

wwClose3.jpg

wwClose2.jpg

wwDone.jpg

lola.jpg

:(
hey smack, do you know for sure they were caterpillars? i'm thinking they might have been moth larvae (bud worms)
the way you say they got into buds.. they're little basterds.

for future reference; keep an eye out and shoe away any moths. around mid bloom is when they come lay their eggs on your buds. later bloom they'll be enveloped, then hatch.. then eat, crap on, and rot stuff.

widow looks great though regardless :)
how'd the orange god turn out? she was my pick last page ;)

Yea you are onthe money kaotik. They are definitely moth larvae. There are a lot of moths around here... I have multiple sticky traps out. Any suggestions for better prevention? A liquid for spraying the plants? I dont have access to many gardening products but there are some organic pesticides available here that I jave been avoiding buying... Ill do some googling...

I didnt take any pictures of the OG. I could snap a few pf the jarred buds. Would that work? Thanks again kaotik!

sMACk

Latest posts

Back