Gotcha! Real grow starts.... NOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's some pics from a couple days ago:
A cola from my WW
WWcola.jpg
A shot of the "Orange God"(back) an the "S.D.F.I.S.S."(front)
SDandOG.jpg

A shot of the WW I just put outside and an overview of what things look like now
WWstem.jpgoutside.jpg

sMACk

Glad to hear someone is enjoying this GJ besides me! here's a few more:

I think I have these right, but I lost track of which photos were which, so I might have 1 or 2 wrong. Close ups on those 2 colas, OG and SDFISS, first the SDFISS:
SDFISScola.jpgSDFISScola2.jpgSDcola3.jpg

Now the OG(Orange God):

OGcola.jpgOGcola2.jpg
OGcola3.jpgOGcola4.jpg

enjoy

sMACk

Alright, I had to go to the US for a week for some family stuff so the amazing GF took care of the plants in their final week of life. I got back and I was expecting them to need a little longer, but they were perfectly ripe so they got the CHOP.

I also made some bubble hash for the first time. Besides adding to my already aching shoulders from trimming, it was pretty fun though I have some questions about bubble bag procedures....

anyways, onto the good stuff:

I have too many pictures... haha OK so these are the pre harvest and the harvest of the white widow

sMACk

02-10T12_29_08.jpg

02-10T12_29_23.jpg

02-10T12_30_15.jpg

02-10T12_30_56.jpg

02-10T12_31_08.jpg

WW.jpg

WW2.jpg

WW3.jpg

wwbuds.jpg

wwLola.jpg

OK, and last but fasho not least... the bubble hash! :icon_smile:

I decided to do the trim from each plant separately to see if I could tell the diff in the hash...

thanks for stoppin by

sMACk

02-12T09.57.00.jpg

02-12T10.25.11.jpg

02-12T11.14.18.jpg

02-12T11.14.39.jpg

02-12T14.45.37.jpg

02-12T14.56.43.jpg

02-12T14.57.23.jpg

plants looking awesome smack let us know how the hash turns out

Great inspiration! I have white widow and I hope mine come half as nice as those!

very nice man
that orange god looks great :D

enjoy
:)

Thank everyone, its very encouraging to get all your positive feedback.

Mainebud, a word of advice, I fimmed my WW a couple weeks before flipping(putting outside for me) and I have to say, I think she would yield better unfimmed. Maybe I didnt do it early enough or something, but i ended up woth 4 significantly smaller colas. Well I guess I dont know what the ww yields like unfimmed but this wasnt impressive. I have a WW goong now that is much larger but was fimmed at the same tome so we will see how that produces. Although its een really windy lately and its fallen over a couple times cause its almost 6' now..

sMACk

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to fim early because its going in a scrog. So probably fim, top, super crop. So maybe the fim early will be better. Hopefully because I want 12 plants to fill a 5x16 scrog. I'm trying to copy Dr.Fever's 12 plant scrog. That was quite impressive.

Lookin at my WW that had an extra month in veg, as opposed to the one I was referring to in the earlier post, I don't see that the extra time has benefitted it that much. Maybe WW isn't a big yielder, which I think is true, and I'm still not 100% dialed in with my grows but it looks like 4 smaller colas. Anyways, it just speculation because I haven't grown WW without topping/fimming it...

The next litter is almost ripe, like 2 weeks away. I'll throw up some pics soon.

sMACk

Thanks for the update! I'm looking at my plants and trying to decide when to fim. Thought I heard somewhere you should fim after 5 nodes? They are three weeks old now and have 5 nodes.

Alright, everything is moving along. These 4 plants are at 7 weeks.

S.D.F.I.S.S. ("Super Dense Fruity Indica Sticky Sativa")
SDFISS1.jpgSDFISStop2.jpgSDFISStop3.jpg

W.W. (Seedsman White Widow Fem)
WW.jpgWWtop.jpg
WWtop2.jpgWWtop3.jpg
WWcola.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

Attachments

• SDFISStop.jpg
    SDFISStop.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 33
O.G. ("Orange God")
OG.jpgOGtop.jpgOGtop2.jpg

S.A.K (World of Seeds South African Kwazulu)
SAK.jpgSAKbranch.jpg
SAKtop.jpgSAKtop2.jpg

and an overview
over.jpg

thanks for stoppin by

sMACk

Looking great! Looking forward to you results with extra veg on ww. I filmed mine at. 3 weeks and six nodes. I'm probably going to veg for another 3-4 weeks depending on size. I need each plant to fill 30"x30" of my scrog.

Latest posts

Back