Gotta Love The Woods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rofl, yeah, unfortuneately i think there are prolly only 5% of people in the US that would agree with us when it comes to marijuana plants >.> but i'm glad and proud to be in that 5% :p lol.

Mutt said:
mind if I chime in....

1. The plants where planted by someone else, cared for, and nutured by someone else. That makes them theirs. Taking them is stealing.

2. Setting traps and stuff I am fully against. The only right way is to plant very well hidden and carefully. If someone stumbles across your grow because of bad planning oh well, chalk it up for experience. The only thoughts that support my thinking about booby traps is children. I mean how would anyone feel some kid hiking or something getting screwed up because your protecting a plant. Thats very BAD kharma IMHO.
hey mutt i wasnt saying set a trap so that someone gets hurt i was saying to set something simple up so that way u will know if there is some one comeing to the site thats all not hard to set some brush up to see if some one eles has been there... like i said just leave them cause they didnt plant them selfs peace

No, I haven't realized I was wrong. I'm done wasting my time and effort on this thread. It's pointless to argue on the internet. This is going anywhere? I keep making my same points, and everyone else keeps countering with their same points. It's counter-productive to even post in this thread. Like I said I'm done with this thread and good day gentlemen.

And 85, I'm not going to stoop to your level of namecalling. But, if people like you put a little thought into plant placement, then the thieves wouldn't be thriving.

This thread has been on my mind today, and just a bit ago I thought about trespassing. I would guess that whatever is grown on a property should technically belong to whoever owns the land.

And yes, I agree with Sticky in the fact that hopefully those folks will do a better job at hiding their plants next time.

azntigerdude said:
steal
kar·ma /ˈkɑrmə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kahr-muh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation:

Despite being anti when it comes to religion, I have lived awhile longer than 20 years myself, and the KARMA thing comes true so often it makes me wonder if it is really a science thing waiting to be explained.

TheStickyIcky said:
No, I haven't realized I was wrong. I'm done wasting my time and effort on this thread. It's pointless to argue on the internet. This is going anywhere? I keep making my same points, and everyone else keeps countering with their same points. It's counter-productive to even post in this thread. Like I said I'm done with this thread and good day gentlemen.

There it is- KARMA strikes and makes everybody arguing about this feel Icky like the Sticky.

Just kidding around... :giggle:

Latest posts

Back