Great White Shark-DWC-SCROG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy....let's see...November 26th... I'm sure I'll be 'gettin fried' :p

TURKEYNECK said:
Thanks buddy....let's see...November 26th... I'm sure I'll be 'gettin fried' :p

Guess that will be a Fryday then.

Congrats on the contest results. Not really sure how else to put that.:confused2: Congrats are in order tho.:clap:

5oz. 20g.:D I like scrog...This is extremely good smoke. I can't emagine how much better it will be after a solid cure;)

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG

i've always wanted a sidecar bubbler so i can somehow feel (amount smoked permitting) that i'm on a motorcycle of life and my bowl is riding as my wingman. maybe i just have a wild imagination lol. ....

oh yeah the weed is nice too lol!

Just grabbed some wire out my shed.
Im going to try scrogin a auto, see how it does next to doing one regular.
I got barb wire, chicken wire, and wire I used for tomatoes.
I was going to go barb wire to make it look cool and all. But its a lot more dangerous and sharper than you think. lol

Just beutiful, give yourself a well deserved pat on the back.:yay: :aok:

Now that is what i call getting the most out of your plant.

excellent job, you have inspired me, time for a scrog.

Sweet!!!! :watchplant:
i was thinking of doing a scrog for my next grow, now i'm definitely going to!!!
crazy you got almost 6 oz's dry. i just cut mine down and only got about 2 oz's off a 400 hps... but it was my first time with dwc... we'll see.
thanks turkeyneck! :48:

TURKEYNECK said:
5oz. 20g.:D I like scrog...This is extremely good smoke. I can't emagine how much better it will be after a solid cure;)

Congrats TN. Lovely job! Like others, I'm similarly inspired, and have five little Speed Queen clones all primed to go 12/12 in a SCROG :)

Enjoy your GWS, I may have to pick up some of those seeds!

Cheers,

well, well. lookie, lookie, TN got himself a chocolate chunk cookie...

wheres the milk?...:hubba: .

that is just awesome brother TN. i woulda posed it next to the big double.;) :D ...

took some KULT clones yesterday, and brought two in to finish up. slowly getting the new room in shape. coming along nicely...

take care bro...Irish...

This was very impressive turkey neck, that is an amazing harvest.. cheers dude

Thanks for all the comments! I'm glad I could be an inspiration... And I too was very surprised to get almost 6 off of a single plant..I had to put it on the scales twice to make sure I wasnt seeing things:p I look forward to seeing more scrog journals! Oh and SPEARCHUCKER.. I'd stay away from the barbed wire..sounds like it could be a painfull harvest.. I bet it would look cool though.
IRISH.. you like my chocholate smiley? that shiz is potent man.. I love it!

stoner said:
turkey by the looks of those buds, i'd bet your gonna be seeing things soon haha

:stoned:I think your right.. I've been seein' alot of the insides of my eyelids lately.. ;) Thanks for stoppin' by.

Latest posts

Back