Grow bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried tomato in 7 gallon ones found I had to water them everyday by hand because they were in the bag
In the ground my sprinkler system waters them much more evenly and they get way more water.
I have tried 7 gal pots. To big and heavy for me. I have a bad back and they make it worse.

My Wife is always at home. Plus i have let my plants go a couple days before and they were fine,,just thirsty. If my Wife cant do it i have a brother down the street that has no problem feeding my dog are my plants.

I don't let anybody touch my plants but me. I have tried before and Wife, son in law and brother in law don't seem to know which end is up. One almost drowned them, one didn't water enough and they were fading bad when I got home and Mrs Pute opened the tent before the lights came on and looked around with a flash light. .......never again.

Well the Fabric pots take the guessing out of watering and my brother is like me when it comes to his yard and plants. As for flash lights and tents,, im gowing outside so im not to worried about a little light or unzipping a tent. 😁

Latest posts

Back