Grove bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got about a dozen grove bags in the closet curing...they really do a great job and not having to stuff wide mouth mason jars makes it much easier...I use the 4 ounce bags, bought 20 a while ago...
That's the one I use, the 1/4 lbs size

Bubba

I’ve got a few of the 1 ounce bags that I keep the weed that I smoke frequently in. I just don’t have the desire to keep a quarter pound out in the open… i’ve been using the bags for quite a while now and I’m very happy that I made the change from the jars. I have yet to drop one of the half gallon jars on the floor but I can just imagine the mess would make…I don’t have to worry about that with my Grove bags.

I’ve got a few of the 1 ounce bags that I keep the weed that I smoke frequently in. I just don’t have the desire to keep a quarter pound out in the open… i’ve been using the bags for quite a while now and I’m very happy that I made the change from the jars. I have yet to drop one of the half gallon jars on the floor but I can just imagine the mess would make…I don’t have to worry about that with my Grove bags.
I'm still using my ton of 1/2 gallon jars for aging my distilled "water" in.

Bubba

What do you do with all the old glass jars
Store ammo in them?

Where do you store the grove bags? I mean not specifically like under your mattress or anything but in the fridge, freezer or just room temperature? Do you think they are as good as a nice glass jar with a proper seal stored in a dark space? Do you think they are better? I’ve got weed 1 & 1/2 years old in jars that smokes as good as new…

I keep my house at 79° year-round, so no I do not refrigerate or freeze my pot. I keep it in a very large file style drawer in my office and I have yet to pull a dry bud out of the bags… I still have quite a few jars with varying amounts of flowers in them but that’s just because I’m too lazy to put them in bags… from my experience. I think they are better than the jars because you can rot in a jar if your flowers are too moist but with the bags they go right to 62% and stay there… carty gave me some Magoo beans probably a decade ago, and I grew them out a few years ago and still have some of those flowers in a jar… I am smoking some of those flowers tonight and they are still moist. If they were in the bags, they would be a little drier…

About 10 days in baskets then into the bags. The cure starts to set in after a week and really nice cure in about 2 weeks

Where do you store the grove bags? I mean not specifically like under your mattress or anything but in the fridge, freezer or just room temperature? Do you think they are as good as a nice glass jar with a proper seal stored in a dark space? Do you think they are better? I’ve got weed 1 & 1/2 years old in jars that smokes as good as new…
I think so. The bags can be mashed I guess. I thought all sorts of trichomes would be stuck everywhere, but not so. I have still been curing in jars until almost there, then finish in bags. Store same place jars were/are.
Bubba

I think so. The bags can be mashed I guess. I thought all sorts of trichomes would be stuck everywhere, but not so. I have still been curing in jars until almost there, then finish in bags. Store same place jars were/are.
Bubba
Do they have a zip lock or some way to open them and close them?
Do you vacuum seal them?

It is has a zip lock, but a fairly heavy one. I'm told you can seal a meal them, but I haven't tried that. Kind of feels like the same or similar material as the seal a meal bags are made of.

Bubba

Ok I took the plunge on some. I think I will still use the jars getting my weed just right first before putting it in the bags. May just transfer the jarred weed into them. They will store much nicer, in less space and they are easier to quickly move to another place if I would have to as my house is not as private these says due to family and friends coming in town to visit my momma who is sick that may need to sleep in the room where my pharmacy closet is.
some of those people I would empty the whole thing before they arrived as I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them 🤪 yep my dear family and friends.
I got this variety pack
IMG_1864.jpeg

Ok I took the plunge on some. I think I will still use the jars getting my weed just right first before putting it in the bags. May just transfer the jarred weed into them. They will store much nicer, in less space and they are easier to quickly move to another place if I would have to as my house is not as private these says due to family and friends coming in town to visit my momma who is sick that may need to sleep in the room where my pharmacy closet is.
some of those people I would empty the whole thing before they arrived as I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them 🤪 yep my dear family and friends.
I got this variety pack
View attachment 341022
I think I will stick with my dark jars for now.

I think I will stick with my dark jars for now.
I get it. I like my jars too. This may be a better choice for me right now so I’m gonna try it. Some of the experienced growers even are using them and say they do a good job keeping your weed fresh so I’m trying it based on their reviews.

I get it. I like my jars too. This may be a better choice for me right now so I’m gonna try it. Some of the experienced growers even are using them and say they do a good job keeping your weed fresh so I’m trying it based on their reviews.
Yes maybe next year I am trying to make myself an area outside where I can plant in the ground. I will have to fence an area off because my daughter’s dog loves to eat my pot plants. She has carried off 3 10 gal grow bags with my biggest sugar haze plants. The were all over my head and Im 5’5”I couldnt even reach the top bud for inspection. They were loaded. She ate the plant the pots and all. I went outside snd found a murder scene with 3 root balls with no dirt with about a 6 inch nub. She lucky Im not psycho. I moved the rest away from her side of the yard. Lesson learned!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back