Grove bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep my house at 79° year-round, so no I do not refrigerate or freeze my pot. I keep it in a very large file style drawer in my office and I have yet to pull a dry bud out of the bags… I still have quite a few jars with varying amounts of flowers in them but that’s just because I’m too lazy to put them in bags… from my experience. I think they are better than the jars because you can rot in a jar if your flowers are too moist but with the bags they go right to 62% and stay there… carty gave me some Magoo beans probably a decade ago, and I grew them out a few years ago and still have some of those flowers in a jar… I am smoking some of those flowers tonight and they are still moist. If they were in the bags, they would be a little drier…
After rereading your suggestion and knowing you made the switch from using glass for years I put the majority of my harvest in grove bags and two pint glass jars with burping.

The grove bags are incredible at curing

My 21 day spin dry was initially at 60% when put in the grove bag then crept up to 61
My 14 day spin dry went in at 61 and edged up to 62 which is what I will do now

just checking jan, I was wondering what you did to your poor daughter to get into eating pots...keep the weed away from the pooch, not good for them...

Ok I took the plunge on some. I think I will still use the jars getting my weed just right first before putting it in the bags. May just transfer the jarred weed into them. They will store much nicer, in less space and they are easier to quickly move to another place if I would have to as my house is not as private these says due to family and friends coming in town to visit my momma who is sick that may need to sleep in the room where my pharmacy closet is.
some of those people I would empty the whole thing before they arrived as I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them 🤪 yep my dear family and friends.
I got this variety pack
View attachment 341022
I just bought a similar collection. Mine goes down to 1oz, large is 1 lbs. I use a lot of the 1/4 size. Much easier to move than my 1/2 gallon mason jars.

Bubba

I just bought a similar collection. Mine goes down to 1oz, large is 1 lbs. I use a lot of the 1/4 size. Much easier to move than my 1/2 gallon mason jars.

Bubba
Yes I figure the little tiny ones will come in handy at Christmas time Looking forward to getting them now

just checking jan, I was wondering what you did to your poor daughter to get into eating pots...keep the weed away from the pooch, not good for them...
My neighbors dog ate the plants I gave him. They were 5 ft tall. The dog sitter didn’t notice. She said they were mello the ret of the night 😊

Update!

I’ve had all my grow in Grove bags for the past seven or so months and they’re amazing! No mold, great containment of terpenes, and the seal is still going strong. I’ve got the bags in some of the odor proof lock bags and that keeps the smell at bay.

They’re actually almost cheaper than jars per unit as well, so that’s a plus!

I super recommend them.

To be clear, I’ve got four 1oz bags for each of my four strains and they’re each about halfway full at this point.

5 stars, would reccomend!

I always thought I was a Mason Jar person. A while back I was checking out a new hydro store grand opening. They had nothing I needed. Really nice people trying to get a start in the business so I said to myself, I gotta buy at least something. It was one QP size grove bag. I like it and it works great. My main concern is, How long is the Zip lock on the top going to last? They zip really tight. I have come close to trying to open the wrong part of that zip lock part a couple times now. Maybe I put some stash from it into one of my smaller mason jars.

When you do smoke a bud from it first. Then grove bag it wait a few weeks or a month and taste again. I am telling you my black apple tangerine kush went from my least favorite to my favorite in one month being in grove bag. It had at least a month maybe longer, before I put it in the grove bag. It took out the harshness and made the flavor better too.

Every time I hear Grove bag it makes me want to say groovy.😁

Update!

I’ve had all my grow in Grove bags for the past seven or so months and they’re amazing! No mold, great containment of terpenes, and the seal is still going strong. I’ve got the bags in some of the odor proof lock bags and that keeps the smell at bay.

They’re actually almost cheaper than jars per unit as well, so that’s a plus!

I super recommend them.

To be clear, I’ve got four 1oz bags for each of my four strains and they’re each about halfway full at this point.

5 stars, would reccomend!
You can reuse them, I've got 5 bags that are three years old. Best mnoey spent.

Latest posts

Back