Grow Box Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get some panda film and velcro. i use that for my door. you could panda film off a section of your closet.

I want to build like a grow tent, frame with panda film covering it.
This is from my 1st post on this thread but thanks anyway!

yes, i know. i was saying use VELVRO as another option to actually "building" a box with 2x4's

I'm using the 2x4s as frame work. I'm seprating the room into two. I'll staple the panda to the frame then find some way to make them light/airtight. What I was thinking was overlapping the panda film and putting velcro on the ends so the panda has a double grip. Just waiting on my panda to get here, framework is done!

i am considering this method and would love to see pics. Any progress on a "door" for these 2x4 and panda cab builds? any links to pics of final products? i have searched and can only find descriptions or close up type pics.

no pics sorry. but you can take the panda film cut it alittle bigger then the size of the door way. put duct tape around the edges (works great with myler) and then staple or get velcro with stick tape on the back (would still use staples also) and attach the velco to the panda film. then to the out side of the door way, about 3inchs out. (incase its crappy velcro) and you have a removeable door that you can take down and put up with ease.

or you could make a frame with 2x4 and use hinges, but would probably be harder and cost a little more imo

I'm halfway through it...i'll post pics when the lights come on. Now, I will prewarn you...my camera isn't the best.

funstarfish said:
i am considering this method and would love to see pics. Any progress on a "door" for these 2x4 and panda cab builds? any links to pics of final products? i have searched and can only find descriptions or close up type pics.
:eek:I warned you my digicam is cheap! One of those hundred dollar video/camera/mp3 player, etc. This is a very blurry pic of Papaya, best I could do. I'll try to get wider shots of the closet and try to get better pics of it.

<Please don't use links to external servers for your pics, I've moved it to our server - Thanks Stoney Bud>

bombbudpuffa1.jpg

Hey grunts...I'm looking for the right film....what is Panda and where can I buy it. I was wanting black on one side and white on the other like Cervantes shows in that below average "Utimate Grow" DVD. I've got a nice clean old root cellar right off my bedroom (I made my room in the garage for a reason LOL) It's 9 wide and 12 deep with a useable concrete (new) floor space of 7 X 7. This area has a 7ft 7 inch floor to ceiling ht. The 3 sides w/o the the door have a 28 inch wide concrete shelfs with a 56 inch shelf to ceiling ht. Ive got a 600 HPS/MH w/ vented hood Brand EDIT FOR LANGUAGEnew right out the box. I'm getting ready to order WW and something else, maybe Durban Poisin (any recos) from dr chronic. I'm a little apphrehensive about receiving the beans here but I don't have anyone who up for receiving them for me. It'll be OK right ? Just say yeah.
Well hey I jump in the middle and I apologize.

And I think spliting BBP closet with a wall running to the door would be tough. Maybe a film wall /drape/curtain arrangement. Velcroed panda film partition ?A small completely separate veg area would be much simpler. And yes BBP I think you should scratch to clone idea if thats all room you've got. It'll still be "The Bomb"
Happy and Peaceful growing.

oleflowerman said:
Hey grunts...I'm looking for the right film....what is Panda and where can I buy it. I was wanting black on one side and white on the other like Cervantes shows in that below average "Utimate Grow" DVD. I've got a nice clean old root cellar right off my bedroom (I made my room in the garage for a reason LOL) It's 9 wide and 12 deep with a useable concrete (new) floor space of 7 X 7. This area has a 7ft 7 inch floor to ceiling ht. The 3 sides w/o the the door have a 28 inch wide concrete shelfs with a 56 inch shelf to ceiling ht. Ive got a 600 HPS/MH w/ vented hood Brand EDIT FOR LANGUAGEnew right out the box. I'm getting ready to order WW and something else, maybe Durban Poisin (any recos) from dr chronic. I'm a little apphrehensive about receiving the beans here but I don't have anyone who up for receiving them for me. It'll be OK right ? Just say yeah.
Well hey I jump in the middle and I apologize.

And I think spliting BBP closet with a wall running to the door would be tough. Maybe a film wall /drape/curtain arrangement. Velcroed panda film partition ?A small completely separate veg area would be much simpler. And yes BBP I think you should scratch to clone idea if thats all room you've got. It'll still be "The Bomb"
Happy and Peaceful growing.
You can get panda film on ebay. Splitting the room wasn't tough at all. First, you build a wooden frame. Second, you attach panda film to the frame(staple gun, velcro, etc.), I used a staple gun. Make you a velcroable door to the room...finite!:D

How do you say that magic word.....vwa laa :) and thanks again.

Btw, try using lil squares of cardboard between your plastic and your staple gun. The plastic rips fairly easy, the cardboard will keep your panda from ripping down too easily. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back