growin marijuana a risk or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo_rulez

Reaction score
well everyone makes a very big deal when it comes to growin marijuana....and the consiquences are deadly too..might go to jail......

do u think growin it is a risk or not?
and also maybe the best place to grow it? lol bc?
and does anyone know the consiquences of being busted with pot in cananda?(growin)

I think it's a pretty big but small risk at the same time..on one hand no one is going to pay attention to you if you're a normal low profile guy etc..but then at the same time, there can be that one time that something goes wrong somewhere in the universe and something unwanted happens

My biggest worry has always been fire.

I can see going home to find the fire marshal holding up one of my lights while standing in what's left of my grow room and saying "Is this your house? yeah? Officer, place this idiot under arrest..."

I have had bad dreams about that...

damn right its a risk.yea stoney my lamp feel out once it was a 1000. lucky i seen it and hurry up and fixed or i would have probally burned in hell.Plus cable company .When i have a problem with my modem, i call comcast .They said they would send someone to check it out and check all the cables.luckly i fixed the problem called them back 10 min later canceled that i cant stand those noisey as comcast people like dont look around my house i always have my door lockes anyway

Fire is a big concern for me to. That would end everything for me. So I am extra careful. There is both the chance of getting caught and then the fact that I have a family. But I do it on such a small scale and I don't sell. I think I would have more of a chance of getting caught buying some than growing. That is why I do it.

getting up in the morning is a risk,,,life is full of risk, take them all ,,just be real carefull,,,golden rule tell no one,,,,good luck,,, p,l,r

That is the hardest part of growing...your girls start to look fine and ya just wanna show someone how perty they are...that is the beginning of trouble...
You are better off being too paranoid, than not paranoid enough...only problem with that is that the paranoia sometimes eats at you...You are the only one who can decide if the risk is worth it. Use your head, be safe and you'll do fine.

Peace...j.b.

jb247 said:
That is the hardest part of growing...your girls start to look fine and ya just wanna show someone how perty they are...that is the beginning of trouble...
You are better off being too paranoid, than not paranoid enough...only problem with that is that the paranoia sometimes eats at you...You are the only one who can decide if the risk is worth it. Use your head, be safe and you'll do fine.

Peace...j.b.

Show the world brother, post pics up here!;) :p

Yes, It's Risky. There are 100's of way's to get Busted. The most common is someone turning you in. Do you have alot of frends? Not saying your buddys are going to turn on you, But you start showing 2-3 frends your "Babys" and sure as hell They'll tell someone "Yea, I got a buddy Growing some Kind...." Next thing you know , You've Got some unwanted Attention. Be carefull!! Grow Small, Watch your Bills, Dont Sell,Watch what you say around OTHERS, The Best Cover is live quietly, Dont Raise Suspicions, Be frendly, be nice, Your Landlord is more incline to trust his/her tenant who pays their Rent and Utilitys on time, is always Frendly and Talks nice small talk, As oppose to someone who's late with the rent, Do'sent say "Hi", and whom allways has there Music too loud,Too Late, and has alot of people "Stopping"-By. Ask your Landlord that if they need to come by for Repairs, Bug-Spraying, Or INSIDE your house, to please noteify you 2 to 5 days in advance, Also to please NOT come-by Early in the Mornings. Number One, You dont want ANYONE to come INTO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU ARE NOT HOME!!! Number Two,COPS will almost ALWAYS Do RAIDS EARLY in the MORNING! Cops,Salespeople, Collection Agents and Religion Based Hard-cores are The ONLY People Banging on your Door Before 10:AM. Grow your own, Tell US,Here, Share with frends, Tell'em you met Someone who gets a "Little"-Bit Every Now and Then, Later, Pop-up with a "Little" More...Yes,The Benefits of Growing your own are Fantastic, and with pot prices going up more and more, Having your Own "Secret Garden" to help fill-in during "Dry"-Times is a huge plus. Good luck!!

Anything that you do that is illegal is a risk my friend. ;)

True But i Don't Really Care Because ill take the risk anyday if i trust it and believe in the Spot where im doing at SMOKEGOOD PLZ

dude...check out the site.. www.norml.com it has a free link to all the states laws, its very easy to read and pretty up to date.

Latest posts

Back