growing for dumies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think it was nitro dono still budding tho

Trans planted 6 plants into 3 galon pots one into a 5 gallon and the 5 budding are doing nice.

I built a lean to to control light and protection

think this 6 will do much better they are growing huge fan leaves and were all femnd, took a few clones .

and my own soil blend this time also 2xperlite, peat, chick ****, worm ****, organic compost **** and some top soil

Hydroponic Grow Growing Tent Box Room Greenhouse System Mylar 8' x 8' x 6'8"

thinking this might be for the winter ;)

few old pics from plant 1 and 3 i think, 3 is the mason jar top cola and other is fulll plant that was grown in aprox 1 gallon container with no nutes

last pic is of current 10 5/5 i htink i may have hermied the 5 flower :(

looking at tent set ups lights etc any input on deal would be great,just ordered seeds

Mandala Seeds Satori
Regular Cannabis Seeds - 10 seeds

FEMINIZED UFO #1 Dinafem Seeds Critical Cheese AUTOFLOWERING

FEMINIZED UFO #2 Dinafem Seeds Deep Cheese

i think this is what is going on with the other 4 flowering

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55711
It is May or June now and you notice that your girls are starting to put clusters of pistils at the ends of their branches. You suspect that they are going into flower, then in a few days you know they are and you come here to Marijuana Passion with your concerns.

The reason they have gone into flower is the drastic change in hours of daylight compared the the hours of artificial light they had been under. Plain and simple as that.

Your plants are in early flower and you wonder what the heck is gonna happen now. They are small, they are early and you are freaked.

What will happen next is they will continue to look like they are in flower for a few weeks, developing buds nicely and trichlones too. Assuming you leave them out and don't kill them and start over. They will eventually give you some smoke if you leave them to go into the reveg stage then on to flowering normally early August.

Soon, (about two weeks) The buds will start to grow apart, elongate. Each budlet (do not know the biological term) will move apart and the stem will grow longer. The leaves will start to come out in threes and ones. Some will look twisted (see picture). As the weeks pass, you see the new growth look more and more normal (meaning that the leaves get less twisted and more like a normal MJ leaf). The earlier in the season this starts, the more new vegetative growth you will get.

Isn't it weird how the leaves go crazy for a while? Looks like mine outside.

ya finally developing the ridges again on the leaves was a total shock to me, thought once they were so far into flower the 12/12 was not as important lesson learned there i guess

Ahh the waiting game love to hate watching things change like they did was all nice and buddy looking them wham brought them out side farked myeslf. So I killed 2 of them the hermi and another that i just did not like the one i split the stalk like twice after topping etc. oh the other was starting to indicated bud rot so that's why it got killed. so i am down to 3 flowering 2 of the largest still which is good and a small 1 gallon pot it was so far into flower i brought it back in at 7pm for 12/12 seeing i had an empty cabinet to use for flowering high hum tho. other 2 are growing new veg out of the original buds :( looks ugly but we'll let them play out.

Then i got 5 veg all in 3-3.5 gal nursery pots gonna up plant them to white 5 gal grow bags and leave them thru this sept or wtv outside. Then be running 6 new satori i just ordered form attitudez site ;)

Then I have the surprise we'll just leave it at that will be a few day before unveil stay tuned:)

and as always ty everyone who continues to help all us new folk

peace~

.....1st pic is of all 5 vegging, 2,3 is a stalk bent in half hard, 4,5 is weird growth out of bud sites on the ones that were in flower and moved outside to soon or late wtv. and last is the 2 in flower with the weird growth and #8 is lights out in a cab not shown at all

wow ordered a usb digital portable microscope 4"cord i'd guess 200x zoom you can see a bottle label printing ink clear as day this is nice. you can get in any spot with the pen and snap a pic of trics never having to move the plant easily get a 5-20' extension cord for it takes video to was like 26$ ebay will work on get ting a few sample pics up. comes with a tripod all the pics below were with plant between my legs real fast just to get em up on here for ya

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/310393865610?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Condition : New
Magnification : 1/20-200 times (adjustable)
Pixels : 1.3-2M
Display speed : 30fps
Interface : USB 2.0
Color : Silver
Microscope size : 123*11mm (L*D)

few more still pics

20130705205147_zpse351f7cb.jpg

20130705203557_zpscb6a8b47.jpg

20130705204421_zps892d3e8b.jpg

20130705171614_zps3948c7fa.jpg

20130705205240_zps1d27e9c5.jpg

20130705171611_zps76996808.jpg

20130705204550_zps95b746ca.jpg

20130705205355_zps93cca43d.jpg

so exited for Monday can't get here fast enough / as for the pen mirco I hope you all ordered one its well worth it, plus you can look in your mouth! lol

so 2 of the 3 flowering are in teh weird regroth of buds phase i think now so hopefully end of the month no idea, other 5 in veg are lovly have fimed them all i think at least once most 2 times already and are turning into monster bushes compared to the last 8 i have run. all but one ore in 3.5 black nursery pots soon to be white 5 gal grow bags monday. unsure of their future at this time all I know is they will be the best yet no doubt. the one being in a 5 gallon already, all but one have been lst,hst and under sides cleared

well we have a change of venue,, again..

purchased a 5x5 tent mh/hps 1k every thing is in the tent ready to be flipped figure give em a week to adjust and veg 24 hrs til the flip just let them dry out all day moved them and fed them foxfarms nutes see how they do!!!

Running about 85temp 60 rh thats at the canopy has a canopy and floor fan passive pull no filter yet nn it yet still debating final plan haveing the 2 cabs still///

her we go got some pics for ya

WP_20130708_045_zps164d57ce.jpg

WP_20130708_044_zpsa006894a.jpg

WP_20130708_049_zps7133d2ac.jpg

WP_20130708_043_zps078a1025.jpg

WP_20130708_042_zpsf9a28ad3.jpg

Awww shoot, here we go!

Looks like you're sorting some things out, that's good N.E.!

Green mojo to ya! :aok:

Thanks!

tight fit i will say that thought the 2 cabinets were bad this things huge want to run the air thru one of the cabs with the co3 in it before it goes out to eventually will be non stop changes im sure

SO just Transplanted 4 big plants from 3-3.5 gal containers, into 5 gallon grow bags white from black pots win.. Full root growth was right in time for them. No root bounding, rocks in bottoms kept downward growth nice and healthy. used soilite pre mixed planter and some old leaves from out side and some garden dirt very minor amount not baked oh well.

Very excited did the initial watering with 2 gallon rain water to soak down the new meadian. going to try to ge the hose to the tent with garden attachment on it ;)

pics ofc soon to come just gotta clean up it was a **** show single handed well 2 hands but still not enough

Latest posts

Back