growing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i didn't realise you just crammed them in on this occasion to keep in bud.
Have you tried a scrog with just 1 x large plant!
Peter

never only 1 plant the least i did was 2 under 400 w

I chose to pull my big plant 3 days early, it is a big William's Wonder, i hung it and will begin trimming in a while, will try and take some nice pics of her. i transplanted one last plant in her place.
I have that same old rusty leaf problem hitting hard again, i don't seem to be getting to the cause of it, nothing but res changeouts is really helping. last time i thought that h2o2 did the thing, i might have been wrong, because i tried it again. i am suspecting calcium precipitation or something i don't know, my veggies are doing great with the ferts fo much longer periods with no res changeouts. it hits hard and fast, it seems like calcium becomes somehow completely nonavailable for the plants

Nice..... very nice....... I can almost smell it sitting here....... bet it reeks.

:48:

Mighty fine looking plant Zem, enjoy .:joint:

Nice..... very nice....... I can almost smell it sitting here....... bet it reeks.

:48:

thanks, yeah it reeks the house! i just hung it above a fan that is blowing outside in a room creating negative pressure

So this is old thread. Would foliar feeding a calcium help this?

i have a bottle of almost unused liquid calcium. problem is, i don't like to foilar feed anything in flowering, and this occurs during flowering

congrats on the nice harvest Zem.

thanks G13 :) I will be chopping one more in 12 days then another 2 in 22 days, trying to time things in a way where i can go back to a single flowering cycle where all plants start and finish at the same times. I have my fingers crossed, i hadn't had an opportunity to spray anything for many months now maybe 6-7, and had no pests, whenever I can, I will nuke and clean up this room but, i will have to go through 3 months of summer now, with plants flowering, and i cannot spray anything, after that, my calculations tell me that i will harvest the next grow in one time, and i will finally have a bud free flowering chamber

It's hard for me to get back on a single flowering cycle....... I'm bad about sticking another plant into flower when I harvest a plant........ I can't stand to have am empty spot in the flower closet.

It's hard for me to get back on a single flowering cycle....... I'm bad about sticking another plant into flower when I harvest a plant........ I can't stand to have am empty spot in the flower closet.

Yup G13, I'm working hard on creating the problem for myself.

i tell you it is going to be a mess, i will sacrifice 10 days with only one spot empty, then i will put my plants in and will have to use the veg chamber for about a week 12/12, after that i will harvest 3 more, and will spread the plants apart, and finally after 2 weeks will remove the last one flowering and space them to their final spacing, i will have to chop it about a week early not to sacrifice too much from the next grow. i am giving this too much priority, as i don't want this out of control grow room, much nicer to harvest once, transplant once, clone once and so on.

hey there fellows, it's been a while, my timing is back on track and things are looking up again, I have 8 plants 16 days into flowering, pics were taken yesterday, meanwhile my veg chamber is packed with more plants than i really need but there is space under those fluros so i hadn't killed the extra clones yet. i am very pleased with the entire setup there are really very few more things that i still want to add to it, and it is working like a charm, the venting of that room is working like none before, i am in mid july it's peak summer here, and the temps under my 800w are almost like outside, the plants are taking mid july so well without an AC...

I tried 3x to upload pics i wait till it goes to 100% then it says failed uploads for some reason... will try later

Latest posts

Back