Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small update..

We've had a good week of rain!

Over 2 days we recieved 70 mm(2 inches?):D

Bagseed(left top pic)JTR(middle top)Superskunk male(right top)female skunks(bottom)

Picss!!

bagseedoverhead skewd.JPG

JTR skewed.JPG

superskunk1side skewed.JPG

superskunk2side skewed.JPG

superskunk3 skewed.JPG

Whats up WM. May i say the ladies are looking better than ever. I can't wait until it get's warm again here in the states so we can do some outdoor growing. Anyway your doing a great job mang keep it up. :aok:

YES WM dem ladies of yours are looking very nice man...And they have a nice green colour to em...Good Job bro:aok:
Hey TBG I'm with you bro, I too can't wait for the warm sunshine to shine again...:p
Hey WM GD on the rest of your grow man!!!
Dro:cool2:

Thanks Dro!

Ive relised,that when takin pics of them outdoor under clouds,the plants look totally different in colour than to when there under the sun:hubba:

Come on flowering!!!

Hey TBG, Have you ever had an outdoor grow journal done here on MP before?
Because I know your a very good indo grower but what about outdoor?
Anyway Id love to see it, Link?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Hell yeah id love to see you do an outdoor grow man;)

There aint many outdoor grow logs on hear,be nice a few others had a go:D

I can't wait to start my OD grow, Ill probably start it around April/May and use the clones of my current plants to start the OD grow...
Growing OD is my favorite way to grow...I LOVE IT:p
Dro:cool2:

ey WM . looking great ! i wish my girls got to sun bath like urz!
im only a hour away n i this hard as to grow outdoors!

Wise Man said:
Small update..

We've had a good week of rain!

Over 2 days we recieved 70 mm(2 inches?):D

Bagseed(left top pic)JTR(middle top)Superskunk male(right top)female skunks(bottom)

Picss!!

how far away is that male from your girls mang? beautiful as usual WM my new plant seems to be filling out quite a bit better then last one so to answer your question a few weeks back granulated fert works! lol. and ya i wanna see some more out door grows . plants just look and seem more natural when there grown out doors indoor plants are always kinda slim compared to outdoor, especially for us CFL guys. well WW time :bong:

GG:The 'male' is in the same plot as the rest of the girls.Im not 100% sure he's a he,but im pretty certain.

AK:Thanks man!

Luke:You and me both man;)

Wise Man said:
GG:The 'male' is in the same plot as the rest of the girls.Im not 100% sure he's a he,but im pretty certain.

AK:Thanks man!

Luke:You and me both man;)

arent you worried about your females getting pollinated?

GG:The pollen isnt at maturity yet,so i dont have anything to worry about.

Plus,if i do miss a sack or 2 now,its only gona make a few female pre-flowers seeded,as the season hasnt fully kicked into flowering yet.

ah ok i forgot your a far more exp'ed grower then I lol. i was so scared when i got a male that i cut it down even tho it was my only plant lol! i still got that old male plant in a ziplock starting to decompose now tho gonna toss it , where i live it aint to cool to dispose of MJ plants anyways cant wait to see sum buds! do outdoor grow's take alittle longer then indoors?

Easy wise man those are some sexy lookin happy ladies you got there!

There's nothing more beautiful than seeing a baby girl being born :p and looking so pretty as this one, and grow up to a young lady that knocks your socks off.... May she make you proud as she grows up and becomes the twinkle in your eye...and a mf stone in your head...:D
Looking good bro, here's some MOJO for ya...have a great grow...

Latest posts

Back