Guess What ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

THE BLOOMING BEGINNING
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

ok this is how it all started .......i have a pet rottweiler and she had done a shite and obviously it neede to be picked up Right!!! Anyway i was looking around the yard looking for a carrier bag and came across one that was stuffed in a drain pipe at the rear of the house.

When i opened it was full of seeds and i knew what seeds thety where from my smoking days , anyway i decided to plant a few and by the next morning they where sprouting everywhere ....i mean everywhere !!!

Iwasnt expecting quite so many to sprout and now i have about 40 of the little buggers getting bigger by the day ...i mean they are like trifids .

i have more than one in a pot so should i leave them or what?

I dont really have the space to put them in individual pots but dont want to kill them either .

I live in the carribean so i would imagine the intense sunlight has helped

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible.

Is mj legal in the carribean? Do you have a place outside where they will be safe throughout the entire growing season? I would only put one per pot. More than that and it becomes detrimental to the plants health. I would transplant as soon as possible to prevent the roots from getting tangled up with eachother. You should start a grow journal because this is the Introductions forums. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

hello rb1 you lucky devil :evil:welcome to mp
i think they need to be in individual pots just concentrate on the best ones if you havnt got the room also dont forget a lot of them might be males ,,,goodluck anyways :peace:

Reactions: RB1
OK THANKS FOR YA WELCOME

i will try and transplant the best ones then and see what happens ......this should be fun hahaha :) i havent been using any light whatsoever and it hasnt been that sunny here believe it or not but they are still growing at a rapid rate , is that normal ?

I,ll keep ya posted and try and get some pictures for you guys, and thanks again for ya warm welcome ...

Rb1

Welcome aboard RB1 :)

Yes it's normal because of:

- Soil is volcanic in that part of the world thus highly rich in natural nutrients and volcanic rocks are extremely porous thus promote good root growth.
- Water is probably pure / not chemically engineered (cause it comes from the sky and probably your water sources are far cleaner then ours).
- You probably planted in a low traffic area which = non condensed soil = Good to promote excellent roots system.
- The sun is stronger were you are because it's closer to the equator. More sun - More growth

Hi everyone i'm back

Well let me just explain what happened, well you all know the luck i had with some seed that i found and that they cracked and started growing at a rapid rate. Anyway shortly after the last post there was a little bit of a family fued and i was threatened with police for my nursery so i promptly disposed of everything rather quickly coz the thought of a spell inside a carribean prison really didnt tickle my fancy.

After a few weeks passed i tryed again and this time i managed to do grow something without any interuptions but still with caution. i still dont have a proper set up and have only one cfl light and natural sunlight but everything is going well. i have posted some pics of my previous attempt and my current 2 plant nursery, let me know what ya think.

i still dont now what strain it is??

I'm trying to upload a few pics but i cant for some reason .......HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

hmmm.. what "error" are you getting?
not sure if 15 posts are required to load pictures or not.. :(

Are You Resizing Them? They May Be Too Big To Uplaod,if This Is The Case,then Open Them Up In Paint And Go To The Top Of The Screen And Click Image,then Click Stretch/screw..make Both 50% And Then Resave And Then Try

i think they are too big to post but i will tryt again and open in paint thanks

welcome back:48: allways better to be safer than sorry ,,,looking forward to the pics :peace:

B I N Go

P1010746.JPG

Let me know what ya think ....weather they look healthy of not and a strain if possible

P1010744.JPG

P1010743.JPG

Latest posts

Back