Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we are at day 59....(yesterday). Larry continues to get snowed in and the pre 98 is fox tailing now. We are closing in on both of their harvests.

Purple Diesel is starting to bud now and her structure has been great.

Larry OG:
11-14-11 019.jpg11-14-11 020.jpg11-14-11 022.jpg11-14-11 024.jpg11-14-11 025.jpg11-14-11 026.jpg11-14-11 027.jpg11-14-11 029.jpg

Purple Diesel:
11-14-11 008.jpg

powerplanter said:
Looking good Hammy, how much (OZ's) do you average per plant?

Thanks bro...I usually get around 3 ounces dry a plant from one gallon pots. The pre 98 Bubba is tougher to pull that number from though. Larry OG no problemo.

I guess you wont be letting yourself run out of Larry for awhile, Very Nice.

Larry looks so Dank... Let it Snow!.. I can see a little of Swerves SFV in that one :icon_smile: . Nice Pheno and great job..

Dr. Robertsozki said:
3 OZ WOW About how long you Veg. for HL?

About 4 weeks usually with clones Dr. I might leave the one Larry OG in the half gallon pot and see what it yields.

dman1234 said:
I guess you wont be letting yourself run out of Larry for awhile, Very Nice.
Thanks dman....and yeah I am making sure I don't run out of Larry smoke again.:)

Ryder said:
Larry looks so Dank... Let it Snow!.. I can see a little of Swerves SFV in that one :icon_smile: . Nice Pheno and great job..

Thanks Ryder....yeah I got lucky with this pheno big time. Yield, taste and potency. If she was a 8 week strain instead of 10 she wld be damn near perfect for me. I did take some lower nugs at 8 weeks and made the mistake of smoking them before bed. Bad choice....I laid in bed for almost an hour with a racing mind. lol Very up high at 8 weeks.

maineharvest said:
Purple Diesel sounds awesome Hamster! Is that Cali Connect?

Not sure....it might be clone only. Will hve to check with the person I got it off of. I already hve heard she is a keeper though. Really good smoke.

Hamster Lewis said:
About 4 weeks usually with clones Dr. I might leave the one Larry OG in the half gallon pot and see what it yields.

I m gonna aim fro 4 oz a plant but Im gonna veg for like 2 month or so I thought I guess it could b faster

thanks hamster Lewis

Well HL,
You have convinced me, that I need to order that Larry OG. I am also thinking of picking up the Pre98 Bubba. I will have to see if I can duplicate your results. Are you usind a 600 HPS, and a 400 HPS, in your flowering tent, or just the 600 HPS?

HomieHogleg

HomieHogleg said:
Well HL,
You have convinced me, that I need to order that Larry OG. I am also thinking of picking up the Pre98 Bubba. I will have to see if I can duplicate your results. Are you usind a 600 HPS, and a 400 HPS, in your flowering tent, or just the 600 HPS?

HomieHogleg

Ah another one caught in the Larry OG web of Dankness....:)
I flower in a 4x4x6.5 tent with a 600w in a cool tube and a 400w in a standard reflector. I am thinking of going to a second 600w and ditching the 400w next year. I really believe two 600's wld do a 4x4 space some serious justice.

Latest posts

Back