Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irish said:
i started bustin my big buds up after they hang dry since one molded on me all up in da bud. it was some unseen sinister mold inside my sour d moonshine. i had to toss ounces.:eek: the xtra week did the deed, i'm certain, on my chronic damage...

nice job conductor. :D :cool:

Thanks for the warning Irish....I don't want to lose grams let alone ounces. I will be extra vigilant.

They look wonderful, Hammy -- as usual. I have three clones in one gallon pots. I was going to transplant them, but you have inspired me. I will let them grow out in the pots they are in and see what happens. You do an amazing job in those little pots -- sorry I ever said anything negative.

Peace

HemperFi said:
They look wonderful, Hammy -- as usual. I have three clones in one gallon pots. I was going to transplant them, but you have inspired me. I will let them grow out in the pots they are in and see what happens. You do an amazing job in those little pots -- sorry I ever said anything negative.

Peace

Thanks Hemper and don't worry about it...that is water under the bridge. You felt like you were being attacked so I can understand it. Just a miss communication that kinda snow balled. It's all good bro.

Yeah I wld grow them out in the one gallon pots and see how you like it. I really enjoy using the smaller pots. If it doesn't suit your style of growing then at least you will know.:) Thanks for popping in...hope you hve that mite problem in check. It looks like you do so that is good news. You always hve to worry about taking cuts from other people. That is were most pest problems come from...that and bringing outdoor plants in.

Lovin the Pre98 and Larry... Thankyou for the Show...:48:

Congrats on the first stop in dankville :aok: Larryville though thats my stop :D

ur pics makes me want to chop my plants. goddam ur shyts looking good.

ohhhh hammy your Pre98.. makes me drool...
i cant wait to run that one again..
nice job bro...
LH

Hamster Lewis said:
About 4 weeks usually with clones Dr. I might leave the one Larry OG in the half gallon pot and see what it yields.

the only problem with this is youll need to feed way more often and rootbound becomes an issue!

your girl look great btw....great job!

kush

Ryder said:
Lovin the Pre98 and Larry... Thankyou for the Show...:48:

Thanks Ryder.....I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully the Dankness continues as the next round come up on the chop. The Sat crosses are gonna take a while I think.

Lemon Jack said:
Congrats on the first stop in dankville :aok: Larryville though thats my stop :D

Thanks LJ...I look forward to Larryville myself. I actually only took one good branch off the Pre 98 Bubba and left her in flower. Checked the trichomes and it looked like most of her needed more time. Mostly cloudy but no amber and still about 5% clear. The nice size branch I took had buds on it with one or two ambers and little to no clears. The Larry's are actually further along then the pre 98...all cloudy at this point....but I want those ambers with her for that powerful Narcotic like high.:hubba:

darocsfinest1 said:
ur pics makes me want to chop my plants. goddam ur shyts looking good.

Thanks bro....the phenos do most of the hvy lifting. I baby sit and keep them happy so they will do their thing.:hubba:

LEFTHAND said:
ohhhh hammy your Pre98.. makes me drool...
i cant wait to run that one again..
nice job bro...
LH

Hey Left thanks for popping in....I love the taste of the pre 98 Bubba. It reminds me of a sophisticated rich taste. The high is solid but it is no Larry OG.:)

I think this Purple Diesel is gonna be the one to watch.

Kushluvr said:
the only problem with this is youll need to feed way more often and rootbound becomes an issue!

your girl look great btw....great job!

kush

Yeah I hve done side by side grows with half gallon pots against one gallon pots and the yield was still good in the half gallon pots. Hell I am gonna get a good yield I think from the Larry OG in the micro can grow. The hardest part is the constant watering and feedings in such a small pot. It is hard to keep a hvy feeder like this Larry OG happy.:) The one in the can is yellowing already on me.

Thanks for the support bro.

Another pre 98 pic showing the foxtailing going on... PB190003.JPG

Okay 3 beans went in water this morning.....from a cross from JAAM and ftb I believe. Maybe they will be kind enough to pop in and gve us the details on this cross.:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Another pre 98 pic showing the foxtailing going on...View attachment 180410

Okay 3 beans went in water this morning.....from a cross from JAAM and ftb I believe. Maybe they will be kind enough to pop in and gve us the details on this cross.:)

I gotta go pee on my ladies and then i can try and get you some pics of the momma... :rolleyes:

HL The female used in this cross was Subcools Qleaner named Butterfly... She was a high yieder & a trich factory with purple all over... she can be pulled at 9weeks like the Larry but IMO is better at 10...

The male was a Rez Chemdawg x Sour Diesel that was super stanky and had very uniform branching... He also showed some purpling & some serious resin when flowering... :hubba:

These pics are of the momma... this was not the seeded plant... only a single Butterfly clone was lightly pollenated which gave us only 14 mature seeds.... :holysheep:

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0065.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
I gotta go pee on my ladies and then i can try and get you some pics of the momma... :rolleyes:

Very nice JAAM.

Make sure to dilute that pee @ 20:1 and probably open an air freshener.

JAAM thanks for popping in and giving me a breakdown on the cross....looks like awesome lineage. We shld get some Fire from these. :)

I just peed in all my pots in flower and removed the HPS lighting and stuck a single 26 watt CFL in my 4x4x6.5 tent......I hear this is a new cutting edge technique that all the smartass/asshat college kids are doing now a days. Look out because these plants are gonna really take off now.

Latest posts

Back