Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26watts may be alil much for babies... and dont forget the kinda 12/12 thing... it def works best....

Lol guys.....

Well here we are at day 70....the train is pulling into Larryville tonight. I will be taking one Larry down tonight and letting the other one go a bit. I will try and take lots of pics. Speaking of pics here are a cpl:

PB200021.JPG

PB200022.JPG

PB200024.JPG

nouvellechef said:
Look lush for the chop!

Thanks NC.......I am very ready to chop one at this point. Been smoking scraps and stealing lower buds for too long. lol

Here is the Purple Diesel: PB200027.JPGPB200028.JPG

This is the LArry OG in the half gallon pot.( I might transplant her to a one gallon. I don't feel like watering twice a day.) PB200025.JPG

Rex SD X CHemdog DD. I think this one is gonna be sick by the time it is done...quite the long legged lady she is:

PB200011.JPGPB200012.JPGPB200014.JPG

very nice bro.....i love the red velvet background!

Kushluvr said:
very nice bro.....i love the red velvet background!

Thanks Kush....I try and dress it up a bit.:) Makes for nicer pics.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
:holysheep: :headbang: gonna be a nice harvest buddy.... :48:

Thanks JAAM......enjoy your Thanksgiving bro. Getting ready to head out to my Brothers.

Took half a Larry OG down tonight....will finish her tomorrow.
Took some snaps.

PB240006.JPG

PB240007.JPG

PB240008.JPG

PB240010.JPG

PB240011.JPG

PB240012.JPG

PB240013.JPG

PB240014.JPG

PB240015.JPG

PB240016.JPG

PB240017.JPG

Thats mouthwatering!.. Awesome Job:dancing: :clap: :banana:

Ryder said:
Thats mouthwatering!.. Awesome Job:dancing: :clap: :banana:

Thanks Ryder.....got another one to chop in another week.:hubba:

You wont be able to finish her today, cuz I snuck in last night and took her back to IceLand... You got some frosty babes!!!

420_Osborn said:
You wont be able to finish her today, cuz I snuck in last night and took her back to IceLand... You got some frosty babes!!!

Lol...thanks 420.:D Can't wait til she is dried and smoke-able.

Hey Ham was wondering since you only use the gallon containers do you flush or not?

dontknowmuch said:
Hey Ham was wondering since you only use the gallon containers do you flush or not?

No I don't bother with flushing....and some of my ladies finish pretty green. I tried flushing back when I first started. Didn't really seem to do anything.jmo

Holy hamster ****.... The Larry is gonna be on the loose again....

You deserve it everyday after work this time of the year.... only 4 more weeks til xmas bro...

pcduck said:
Sweet buds HL :)

Thanks pc....it's been a long 10 weeks.:)

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Holy hamster ****.... The Larry is gonna be on the loose again....

You deserve it everyday after work this time of the year.... only 4 more weeks til xmas bro...

Thanks bro....yeah I look forward to that first bowl when I get home from work. Melts all the stress off me.;)

I put all 5 of that cross in soil yesterday.....waiting for some heads to poke through and then it is on.:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back