Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks lord, Hemper and pp....been hella busy and yeah staying safe out on the roads with all these crazy drivers. People get dumb behind the wheel.

Have not taken many pics with all the late nights I am pulling with work but snapped a pic of the dried Rez SD x Chemdog dd bud.

View attachment 182194

The smoke is real good....very Sativa. :)

Also pics of the other Larry OG compared to my wifes arm...

View attachment 182195View attachment 182196

Looks Dank
Nice Job Hammy

Stay Safe Bro

HomieHogleg

Rosebud said:
Wow, nice bud and arm. That looks great. Can't wait to try my luck at Larry.

Thanks Rose....Larry is a top notch in my book.:)

bho_expertz said:
Excited with the Larrys. Hope that can do something half as good ;).

Nice buds.

Thanks bho...I think you will enjoy the smoke and the growing of her.

dman1234 said:
Awesome larry bud, I can smell it as I look at that pic.

Thanks dman...its been great getting to smoke her again. Running out sucked.:D

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Massive... that is exactly why I think that Larry would do great in a SOG...

You are right bro...she wld do very well in a SOG...just need to control the stretch and you wld be golden.:hubba:

HomieHogleg said:
Looks Dank
Nice Job Hammy

Stay Safe Bro

HomieHogleg

Thanks Homie... She is Dank for sure.:) Appreciate you popping in.

wow... and to think, that monster cola was grown in such a small container. :)

Nice skills there Hammy ;) That is some bud bro..

WOW---not too many peeps capable of doing that indoors---nice job hammy---the only people that say size doesn't matter are growing popcorn lol :D

Thanks Lord, 7, Nv and orange.....yes 1 gallon pots for the win it seems.:)

As soon as this mad holiday season is over I will do some major updating....right now I just want to make it through Xmas. :D

dman1234 said:
Never thought we would see Hammy say that......LOL

Lol.....you won't catch me wasting my time in church though....:p

Pulled her from the tent last night....Bud looks good even if the plant itself looks like crap. :)
This time of year is tough on my grows.....the tents tend to get neglected.

Sensi Star x Chemdog dd PC230062.JPGPC230065.JPG

dman1234 said:
Awesome buds, they really look great, enjoy.

Thanks dman....

PuffinNugs said:
i feel you on that one. the smokeable stuff looks great though. the leaves are trash anyways ;)

Thanks....yeah how it smokes is way more important then how it looks. Now that my busy season is over I hope to get the tents under control again. lol

Those look amazing Hamster. I am glad you made it through another season of crazy for you. Happy holidays to you and your wife Hammy.

Rosebud said:
Those look amazing Hamster. I am glad you made it through another season of crazy for you. Happy holidays to you and your wife Hammy.

Thank you Rose....Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Merry Xmas Mr. + Mrs. Lewis.... Looks tasty... Im gona go sample that BCS with Free for the first time today... Cant wait... :48: Ill keep ya posted...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Merry Xmas Mr. + Mrs. Lewis.... Looks tasty... Im gona go sample that BCS with Free for the first time today... Cant wait... :48: Ill keep ya posted...

Hey JAAM what up....thanks man. Happy Holiday to The JAAM family.....I will be taking some pics of that cross you and free made this weekend. Besides some slight deficiencies caused by my hvy work load they look real good. Still a ways from the flip on them though.

Latest posts

Back