Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks JAAM.....yeah it gets old real quick. :)

Hey free thanks for the info....out of the 5 2 look real good structure wise,2 look like crap structure wise and 1 is good but not great. I will try and take pics of each one this weekend.

bho_expertz said:
I like your auto-pilot ... nice plants.

Thanks bho....except for the mites it was not too bad grow wise this year.....I think the lime helped a lot.

Hammy, I wanted to tell you that my plant in the 1 gal pot is the best plant in the tent. I'm thinking 2 gal pots would be perfect, except I haven't seen any around -- Sorry to hear about the borg infesting your grow. I'm finding out why they are called Borg -- hard to get completely eradicated. . good luck with that. I'm still dealing with them...

Quality nugs as usual -- well done

Peace

HemperFi said:
Hammy, I wanted to tell you that my plant in the 1 gal pot is the best plant in the tent. I'm thinking 2 gal pots would be perfect, except I haven't seen any around -- Sorry to hear about the borg infesting your grow. I'm finding out why they are called Borg -- hard to get completely eradicated. . good luck with that. I'm still dealing with them...

Peace

I think 2 gallon pots wld be sweet as well Hemper..... Thanks for the kind words and I still hve Floramite ready to go this coming week while I am on vacay. I am hoping that shld do it. I think the Hot Shot I hung also helped a lot. Gotta thank PJ for that tip.

HemperFi said:

Peace

look up Dirtbagz by hydrofarm or Geopot by Geopot....i like the Geopots the best and there cheap!

Being on vacay has given me a chance to pull the ladies out and take some pics. This is my Purple Diesel and my Larry OG. Neither look great leaf wise due to the battle with the spider mites but the buds are fine. Mites are gone but the damage to the leaves has been left behind as battle scars.

Purple Diesel:

P1140019.jpgP1140020.jpgP1140021.jpgP1140022.jpgP1140023.jpgP1140025.jpg

Larry OG:

P1140026.jpgP1140028.jpgP1140029.jpgP1140030.jpg

Thats crazy :eek:

mouth watering buds,

I think i have said this before but your Larry stays so much more compact then mine, very nice HL.

Do you guys have the same cut ? Awesome plants as usual Larry ... err sorry ... Hammy ;)

Those are some nice looking plants Hammy. :icon_smile: :icon_smile: You are definitely a Marijuana farmer. :farm: Enjoy man. :)

dman1234 said:
Thats crazy :eek:

mouth watering buds,

I think i have said this before but your Larry stays so much more compact then mine, very nice HL.

Thanks dman...The more compact Larry OG's usually come from moms that I hve pimped out to flower. I hve a Larry mom in veg now that has been topped numerous times and will get flipped and replaced next run. If I run her from clone I don't get nearly as many bud sites without lots of topping.

bho_expertz said:
Do you guys have the same cut ? Awesome plants as usual Larry ... err sorry ... Hammy ;)

I think dman has his own cut that he selected from the beans he popped. My cut is the one I found in the first 5 beans of a ten pack I popped. I hve passed my cut around at another site I hang at but not sure who has it at this point.
I really need to find a male stud to dust my cut with and make some offspring. Or at the very least get some GA or CS and make some true S1 beans to make sure I hang onto her.

hxxp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45998955 Looking good , little story from my home page for you hammy,

I popped 3 of my pack of 10 and got 2 girls so ive been clonning them, i let them go last time so i still have 7 larry seeds left, 3 or 4 will be popped in the next 2 weeks.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
hxxp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45998955 Looking good , little story from my home page for you hammy,

Thanks SKAG......I cldnt imagine having a dozen hamsters let alone 90+.:eek:

Qleaner x CSD

I had 5 Qleaner x CSD going...one showed as male and got chucked and 2 hve made it as far as the flower tent.
This lady has been in flower the longer of the two.
P1140012.jpgP1140014.jpg

This one just got flipped yesterday....
P1140015.jpgP1140016.jpg

First one seems more Sat the second more Indica.

dman1234 said:
I popped 3 of my pack of 10 and got 2 girls so ive been clonning them, i let them go last time so i still have 7 larry seeds left, 3 or 4 will be popped in the next 2 weeks.

You cld be sitting on a gem..:hubba: I hve lately gotten a renewed interest in starting from bean. Kinda exciting.

Latest posts

Back