Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can smell the Dank from here, tasty looking nugs bro. Very xmas spirited with the red backdrop..lol

SimonSays said:
I can smell the Dank from here, tasty looking nugs bro. Very xmas spirited with the red backdrop..lol

Thanks Simon....

SKAGITMAGIC said:
You inspire me Hammy!! You really do,

Thanks SKAG...very kind words. I appreciate the support.

Been trying to do an update but between work and life this time of year it is tough...:)

I took the other Larry OG down at 76 days....and hve flipped another Purple Diesel. The two Sat crosses still march onward. I hve to check how many days into flowering they are. The Sensi Star cross will go at least 2-3 more weeks I think. The Rez cross maybe 10-14 days.

Larry og.jpgPB240004.jpgPB240014.jpg

I actually got a lil bud rot in the tops of the fattest buds....had to cut it out. We had a warm spell for a cpl weeks and the humidity must hve gotten too high. Not too big a loss but still annoying.:)

Looks great HL, Keep a close eye on those buds for new budrot, im sure you are.

Noticed you havent been around as much you must be busy, enjoy your weekend cause we will be right back at it come Monday.

Lookin good as usual Hamster! I want to see some purple diesel!

dman1234 said:
Looks great HL, Keep a close eye on those buds for new budrot, im sure you are.

Noticed you havent been around as much you must be busy, enjoy your weekend cause we will be right back at it come Monday.

Thanks dman....yeah I actually quick dried parts of the ones I was most worried about after trimming out the rot. The buds get too dense and getting airflow in there is tough.

And yeah I am getting crushed at work. Weekend is not much better since the wife had a honey do list.:D

maineharvest said:
Lookin good as usual Hamster! I want to see some purple diesel!

Hey Maine what up.....thanks man. I will try and shoot some pics of the Purple Diesels tonight at lights on. Nice structure to them. We shall see how she smokes.

Great looking everything hammy I wish I could trade you a little J 47 for just a taste of that Larry :) Look like some really great nugs on those girls

Lemon Jack said:
Great looking everything hammy I wish I could trade you a little J 47 for just a taste of that Larry :) Look like some really great nugs on those girls

That wld be awesome...I wld love to try some 47. Never had it.....yet.:p

Thanks LJ.

hohoho... and a merry Christmas to our resident brown Santa.

Hope your staying safe out their on the roads hammy!

The results just keep getting better and better Hammy -- beautiful, dank, yummy looking buds -- excellent farming my man...

Hey Hamster, was just talking to an old UPS guy. 31 years working for UPS since he was 18. Retired at 50, now does real estate. Stay safe man. Watch out for all the four wheelers. PEACE!!

Thanks lord, Hemper and pp....been hella busy and yeah staying safe out on the roads with all these crazy drivers. People get dumb behind the wheel.

Have not taken many pics with all the late nights I am pulling with work but snapped a pic of the dried Rez SD x Chemdog dd bud.

PC170056.JPG

The smoke is real good....very Sativa. :)

Also pics of the other Larry OG compared to my wifes arm...

PB300049.JPGPB300050.JPG

Wow, nice bud and arm. That looks great. Can't wait to try my luck at Larry.

Excited with the Larrys. Hope that can do something half as good ;).

Nice buds.

Latest posts

Back