Hamster's LED Flower Tent Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I haven't read the start of the thread yet but I'm about to but just incase it isn't there... what LEDs do you use?

Right. I've caught up and wow. You have skills dude.

So when will you be able to tell us about your secret weapon?

Your crop looks awesome... Very nice

Right on! such beautiful flowers.

You sick you know what, awesome job, I have two larry a few weeks old and more on the way, I really miss my larry. Im really happy with the new light, let me know your distance light to canopy when you have a chance, thats the last piece to my LED puzzle from what i can see, thanks Bro. Awesome job as usual.

Right. I've caught up and wow. You have skills dude.

So when will you be able to tell us about your secret weapon?

Thanks bro. No secret weapon. Just ph everything to 6.5, use General Hydroponics 3 part and provide enough light and ventilation.
The one light is a TopLed light the other is experimental and not for sale.

You sick you know what, awesome job, I have two larry a few weeks old and more on the way, I really miss my larry. Im really happy with the new light, let me know your distance light to canopy when you have a chance, thats the last piece to my LED puzzle from what i can see, thanks Bro. Awesome job as usual.

LOL. I will measure when I get home tonight. Thanks.

I'm thinking of buying the top light 400W panel but want to pick your brains first. It says it will do my 4'x4' tent - is this accurate with your panel? Will the one 400W actual draw panel do 16 plants in flower well? Is there any other moderately priced panels out there you would recommend over your panel? I'm looking at the apollo series too ya see.

Looking great Hammy. Gotta say that's some nice tight bud....no amateur run there dude!

I'm thinking of buying the top light 400W panel but want to pick your brains first. It says it will do my 4'x4' tent - is this accurate with your panel? Will the one 400W actual draw panel do 16 plants in flower well? Is there any other moderately priced panels out there you would recommend over your panel? I'm looking at the apollo series too ya see.

Can you link me to that panel? I don't think either LED light I have would be able to adequately light my 4x4x6.5 on its own. I also dont know if 16 plants in a 4x4x6.5 is even feasable. They would have to be hella small, both height and width wise.

Looking great Hammy. Gotta say that's some nice tight bud....no amateur run there dude!

Thanks. A lot of it has to do with genetics. These are 2 keeper strains so dense nuggage is a must. I am just glad that I can get it done with LED's. Things have gone well so far. Bit of a learning curve for sure though.

Righty Dokey hamster dude....

The one I was gonna buy is here - http://www.topledgrowlight.com/reflector-led-grow-light-192x3w.html#.VNKhncOnzqA
But after shipping fees and import tax it's gonna be better if I get this one instead - http://www.barcelonaled.com/lamparas-para-cultivos/979-panel-led-cultivo-power-grow-360w.html
It's gonna work out cheaper for me living in spain.

I've been talking to the company today and the shown power rating is the actual draw from the wall. I like that they're straight with the power usage instead of trying to look bigger then they are if you get me. They also said the 4 module one will cover a SOG in a 4'x4' space but the 6 module one will produce more in the same space and is STILL using less then my 400W HPS.

They also answered all my questions quite quickly and friendly. I just hope the panels work as well as they say.

Thanks. A lot of it has to do with genetics. These are 2 keeper strains so dense nuggage is a must. I am just glad that I can get it done with LED's. Things have gone well so far. Bit of a learning curve for sure though.

Same here on the DWC....but picking up quick. I am glad to see you can get good dense nugs via LED. I have not moved in that direction yet, just curious, why the switch to LED.

Latest posts

Back