Hamster's LED Flower Tent Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give Hammy a seed,a Mag light and a solo cup and step back!

Are those nanners I see on top of the cola in the first pic? BTW looks really yummy. Hope I get results like those with LED. Only time will tell. Good job Hammy!

Last edited:
Are those nanners I see on top of the cola in the first pic? BTW looks really yummy. Hope I get results like those with LED. Only time will tell. Good job Hammy!

Thanks...
Those are burnt leaves. I have not found a single bean in any of the plants I have harvested in the last 10 to 12 months. I have been running from clone for quite a while now so any beans would mean hermies.

Hammy, talk to me about boysenberry. When i first harvested I thought it was an up speedy high. Then i didn't touch it for 3 months and now it is night time. What is yours?

And my mom won't quit blooming in veg. She is under led reveg and is flowering.... I can't get a clone... I may try again today.. She is definitely a different strain than i have ever seen. I keep asking myself it she is worth it, and then i see your nugs up there and the answer is yes... So tell me.

Hammy, talk to me about boysenberry. When i first harvested I thought it was an up speedy high. Then i didn't touch it for 3 months and now it is night time. What is yours?

And my mom won't quit blooming in veg. She is under led reveg and is flowering.... I can't get a clone... I may try again today.. She is definitely a different strain than i have ever seen. I keep asking myself it she is worth it, and then i see your nugs up there and the answer is yes... So tell me.

My experience with her has been pretty much this:

She is a middle of the road Stone that leans Indica and body stone if you have too much too fast. If you smoke it at a lighter pace it gives a functional high. Not let's go driving but functional.
My mom of her is under 24/0 HO T5 light and she has not tried to bloom on me. She does grow vigorously and needs to be trimmed frequently. She is definitely worth it. She is one of the heavier yielding strains I have grown. She really packs it on. She also is easy to trim which is a big plus in my book.

Looks amazing, very well done, You gotta Love an easy to trim plant. From the pics they look really cloudy, how many weeks was she and have you tried her with more amber? looks awesome but what else is new. :)

Looks amazing, very well done, You gotta Love an easy to trim plant. From the pics they look really cloudy, how many weeks was she and have you tried her with more amber? looks awesome but what else is new. :)

Thanks my friend. I have only taken her at all Cloudy, maybe an amber here and there. Will have to let her go a little longer and see how she smokes with a good amount of Amber. I am guessing it will be very Narcotic. A real good hit of it now will put you into a stupor for a while till you slowly come out of it. :)

"If you smoke it at a lighter pace it gives a functional high"

That would be the problem, thanks Hamster Lewis. :stoned::stoned::stoned:

Latest posts

Back