Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasgrow

kasgrow
Reaction score
I went to harborside saturday and I was impressed. They had the healthiest clones I have seen at a club. I picked up a sour diesel, purple diesel, grape punch, and the church. They were all rooted in rockwool. their clone tender really seemed to know what she was doing. The club was really nice and had a nice feel to it.

I love Harborside. Great place and cool folks.

They had the clone scene going on for a while, then it got shut down due to the feds lurking. Thats been quite a few months ago.

They have just recently started pumping clones again, and I must say, they are beautiful. No mold/pests at all. Fully rooted and quite a few choices.

I am in need of grabbing 50-60, do you know if they had a limit on how many you can get at once?

i also got my sour diesel clone from harbor b4 i got on house arrest wish i could have got a purple diesel

I didn't ask about the clone limit. Now I am thinking I should have got a clone of the blue cheese they had. They had some sour bubble too but I have seeds for that. I will have to go back in a couple of weeks and see what they have. I am a strain *****. I am going to have to make some seeds because I am running out of room to keep all of the moms going. My patients like a variety of meds so I always have lots of strains flowering.

Hey Hal, last time I was there (a little later in the afternoon) they didn't have much out. They had one twisted up rom on display. I asked if that was it and she said she would be right back... She went through the little door and came back with a full flat of beautiful rom clones!:eek: So who knows who many they could have had back there??:hubba: I wonder if they do special orders? 60 is a bunch. Man, wish you lived next door to me. You would make one hell of a neighbor I bet.
:48::rofl:

Wish you were my neighbor too man. I am getting ready to replace my kush moms, and I took cuts yesterday, and I was going to kill them off and start new ones.

I JUST COULDN'T DO IT! I CAN'T KILL THEM OFF. I have had these moms for about a year now, and they are just monsters, so I need to start new ones. But damnit, I just can't do it. I would rather give them away then kill them off. And, if you were my neighbor......

So anyway, how much was Harborside charging? Did they have a limit posted, usually it is 72, unless they post it for less.

I didn't see a limit. More likely it was there but I didn't notice!:rolleyes: The last time I was there (two or three weeks ago) I bought two for about $24 and change and still got a stamp in my card. The clones were small but the healthiest ever. Would love to help you more but it's soo far away.
Sounds like you better flower out those moms! Man, a year old? That might put up some mighty fine bud:D What kind of kush you runnin' there, Hal? Yea, I here ya. Throwing them away would be a total shame.

Have you been to Purple Heart? I heard they had good clones but they wouldn't let me in. Said I need the OBCD(???) card. Next time...

Hey Hal, I say we need our own 'clone' forum here at MP just to keep things up to date. Wonder if the powers that be would grant it to us???

Take care my friend. And let those mothers bud!!!;)

yea, anyone know the price for harborside? never bought clones from there, been growing everything from blue sky

anyone grown their clones and harvested, strain report?

Anyone have any idea what HS has for their clone selection? I have a choice of going to HS or GK, I was on the phone getting pre-verified so I am all good now just wondering what you guys think?

So, I will answer my question...

Harborside had Cheese, Blue Cheese, SS, GDP (I got 2 + I am smokin some to sample it), Church (2), Sour D (smoking some too), Grapefruit D (2) all of the clones where very healthy and the baby sitter working the counter was real cool, and she was very knowledgable :hubba:

I am glad that I went to Harborside very nice place AND busy! Sunday afternoon there must have been 40 people in there...

Thanks Yum! Sorry man, never saw your post.

I have heard nothing but good things about the clonestock Harborside has.

How is that Grapefruit D? I am curious anout "the Church" also.

That place is the model for how a dispensary should be ran.

How about amounts? Did they have a limit posted? Did they have alot of the same, meaning if I wanted 50 Cheese, do they have that many of one strain?

Thanks for going and sharin'!

They did not have any Grapefruit D cured to buy (I wanted some) though, the babysitter said it was bomb, so, idk :confused:... the cuts are little beauts tho :hubba:

They had 2 trays of each strain with about 15 - 20 clones each? I know that they said if I wanted some other strains that they would talk to their vendors and see what they could get, so I would guess if you let them know what you wanted and how many that they would probably get them for you.

I was pretty overwhelmed and forgot to ask specifics...:rolleyes: of course when I was on the road back home I thought of all kinds of questions I should have asked :eek: + I also got some Purple OG and I felt like I was flying on a magic carpet :holysheep: on my drive home :cool:

I am excited about "The Church" myself, I have read good stuff about this, I will be making moms out of all these btw...

mendo: Harborside is right off 880 right across from the Oakland Harbor

hxxp://harborsidehealthcenter.com

- like NCH said, this place should be a model for all other collectives to follow :hubba: I only wish I lived closer so I could go there and take advantage of all their services...

NorCalHal said:
That place is the model for how a dispensary should be ran.

Dude, I couldn't agree with you more. With six registers working the wait is negligable, the cleanest cuts, The clone tenders are very sanitary, nice product well displayed, well lit, tons of staff, spacious and open, large clean bathrooms and a very welcoming feeling to it. If I were ever to open something like that, HS would be the standard. I have seen some nice ones along the way, but that place is trick!

Edit: Yumyum, they have any bog seed left?

Greenhouse seeds has a grow video of the church. It looks like a great yielder. I am going to put mine outside in a greenhouse as soon as it is large enough to clone. The sour diesel I got there a couple of weeks ago is really taking off. The grape punch I got there is a bog strain.

damn those strains sound delicious! after i swing by blue sky to get their blueberry im off to hs to add a lil sumthing sumthing to my collection. with 15 different strains between the two dispensaries if you grew all of em it would be like having a personal dispensary to yourself: no driving, no waiting, no paying:hubba:

yumyumbubblegum said:
So, I will answer my question...

Harborside had Cheese, Blue Cheese, SS, GDP (I got 2 + I am smokin some to sample it), Church (2), Sour D (smoking some too), Grapefruit D (2) all of the clones where very healthy and the baby sitter working the counter was real cool, and she was very knowledgable :hubba:

I am glad that I went to Harborside very nice place AND busy! Sunday afternoon there must have been 40 people in there...

Wow, with the exception of the Cheese and Blue Cheese that's exactly what they have at Marconi in Sac, a friend picked up some of the sour D and the Church, and I have a few of their Grapefruit D.

I didn't know Harborside sold clones, must go check that out. When I signed up the adoable girl who gave their "orientation" said clones were to risky.

Oh, they have more. HS is where I got my afgooey, romulan and purp kush. I have also seen hindu skunk, mendo purps and a few others there. The clone staff use rubber gloves to handle all clones and you are NOT allowed to touch. It's a bit of a trust thing but everything I have gotten there has been super clean. There is another place on.... 7th in Oakland I think, can't remember the name (not blue sky, but it is listed @ calnormal) that had a pretty good selection. I went there for monkeyballs but they were out. Worth a look, though.

Latest posts

Back