Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went back to Harborside on Saturday. MAN, that place is BANGIN'.

The clone selection was good.
Alot of Grapefruit Diesel and PK.I was lucky and got 25 Mass Super Skunk.
All the clone stock again was VERY healthy and fully rooted.

They told me that they place new stock out on Monday,Wensday and friday around 2-3pm. That is the best time to go see all thier choices.

maineharvest said:
I think the Mass Skunk was crossed with Diesel witch created the Sour Diesel. I think thats what I read in the Cannabible 3

Chemdawg Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

I'll be going up to Harborside sometime this week, so I will update.

WEnt back twice this week looking for Hindu, to no avail.

Harbor did have some other satrains available:

Bogglegum
Grape Punch
Mass Super Skunk
Blue Dream
Purple Kush
Sour Diesel

I am finding that thier clone selection is constintly changing. Come to find out, thier clone "guy" worked at a old club I used to supply clones too, so he gave me the rundown.

They are basically taking Clone vendors also. You have to bring in a sample of the clone along with some of the finished herb. If they like it, u get a contract to supply clones to them. They are VERY stringant on ensuring that the clones are pm and bug free, to say the least.

What was saddening was they give the "Vendor" $6 a clone, then sell them for $12, plus tax, making them $13.20 per clone retail.

So, they are beggining to have quite a few clone vendors, so that is why the selection is changing often.

Bluesky(SR-71) has it's own seperate nursary that supplies them, so that is wht Bluesky has a consistent strain base. Just a fyi.

I went to harboside today to pick up some clones. They had some nice strains. The plant limit was 72. They had some LA og kush, bubba kush, and skywalker on a half price sale since they weren't in perfect shape. They had roots but a some were a little small and some had a little yellow on them. They had lots of other strains that were in excellent condition. I bought the ones above and some mass super skunk and purple diesel. I have grown out the purple diesel before and it is very good.

I stopped by HS on 7-02 and they were bangin'.
As Kasgrow said, they had 1000's of clones. Alot of Grapefruit Diesel and Granddaddy Purple. They finally raised thier limit to 72 per patient.
I didn't really look too hard, but all the clones looked very healthy and ready to rock.

I did pick up some Chemdawg 4. Wow. All I can say it was by far the BEST Chem I have smoked...ever. I have picked up alot of chem here and there, but the Chem4 HS had that day was super.
I went back on the 5th, and of course it was gone :(
I am still on the hunt for that chem4...but aint noone givin' that genetic up...

Still a line 20 folks deep with 8 registars working........

Clone line had 2 people on it.......

Kas, I am helping a buddy grow some Mass Super Skunk in soil, and it is looking very nice. He is still about 4-5 weeks left, but I will take some pics when it is done. Fast Veggin' plant.

Kas, I took some pics of the M.A.S.S. about 3-4 weeks into 12/12 so far, developing nicely. Looks like it will be huge. Sorry man, only one pic.

1.jpg

Excellent thread!
Does Harborside sell seeds?
I went to their site, and didnt see info on seeds.
Thanks...

Harborside is by far the best club around Oakland. Although many cloves I've purchased have had trifoliate issues the plant seems to grow out of it fast. As mentioned it is $12 a clone and a month ago the limit was 25 - but they let me have a few extra to meet my order. They're selection of herb is great to. If you havn't it's worth a visit.

tcbud said:
Excellent thread!
Does Harborside sell seeds?
I went to their site, and didnt see info on seeds.
Thanks...

You have to go there and ask for the seed book. Yes, they do have beans available!

NorCalHal said:
Kas, I took some pics of the M.A.S.S. about 3-4 weeks into 12/12 so far, developing nicely. Looks like it will be huge. Sorry man, only one pic.
Nice looking buds Hal. I am looking forward to mine looking like that. I have a nice bush of it in flower right now. It is just about to start flowering. I just brushed against it while watering and the place smelt like super skunk fast.

Thank-you thank-you thank-you NCH.
I think a trip to the city will be what I am gonna be doing for Seeds. Excellent.

Harborside raised they're clone amount to 70! Good luck

hey guys quick update stoped by harborside today and they got m.a.s.s and grapefruit diesel on sale for 10 bucks they also have
purple kush
purple diesel
shiva skunk
super silver haze
grape punch
casey jones
booglegum
thats all i can remember right now ...hey quick ? does anybody now where i can buy mother plants?

I stopped by harborside on my way home from the indoor garden expo in sf. The limit on clones is still 72. I got a couple of xxx chem, sour bubble, and grape punch. I just started smoking some grape punch that I just harvested and it is some killer stuff.
The expo was cool. I picked up hundreds of dollars worth of free samples for a five dollar donation. Humboldt nutrients, dutch masters, roots organics, fox farm, botanicare and more. Now I just have to figure out what to try first. Maybe I will try some clones side by side and see what works best. I have enough stuff to grow for the next year and then some.

Thanks kas.

I was invited to go to the expo with a bud that has a hydro store, he's been buggin for years for me to go, says that Advanced throws a kick *** party, but I had work to do today :(

I've thought about going a few times, but man, just like you said, you have a ton of sample stuff that would drive me crazy.

Nice to hear about the Grape Punch, I have wondered about that clone, but never saw the finished herb.

slick said:
...hey quick ? does anybody now where i can buy mother plants?

A mother is just a female plant vegged to the point that 3-5 inch shoots can be cut from it. Any clone from a club is a potential mother.

Though I did see at "CARE" in Oakland that they sell somewhat vegged clones as "mothers" for $30-40ish, but that place kinda creeps me out.

NorCalHal said:
I love Harborside. Great place and cool folks.

They had the clone scene going on for a while, then it got shut down due to the feds lurking. Thats been quite a few months ago.

They have just recently started pumping clones again, and I must say, they are beautiful. No mold/pests at all. Fully rooted and quite a few choices.

I am in need of grabbing 50-60, do you know if they had a limit on how many you can get at once?

Yes 72 clones becuase that is oaklands limit. I love their clones won't go any whwere else. I am in love with the purple diesel they seem really tolerant of abuse especially for new growers i think it was 45-50 day flowering cycle. they get good size stems too and they look so damn healthy when growing, The mass skunks are good to but the blue dreams always look sick and skinny when they grow even with nothing wrong with them. Also the grapes are good to don't like the fruit punch or the purple kush.

Latest posts

Back