Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nvthis said:
Well, those weren't my words, exactly...;)

Don't get me wrong... HS is still the shiznit IMO, but I have been noticing on various forums that there is a mounting frustration regarding some of their cuts. I only have personal knowledge of 4 of them and it goes like this:

3 Ehh's.. :confused2:

1 Wow!! :aok:

wat was the wow??????

ya harborside is the shizit! i got 24 clones!
ya ive been hearing alot about this oaksterdam but im up from nor cal so i dont get a chance to go to the bay alot! so oaks has some good cuts????

i got blue dream, kanaga, sour bubble, blue cheese, grape punch, shiva skunk!

2Dog said:
albino I think you are too far from me or I would help you out with the PK..

where u at?

HS is the ****, i love it there! got some purple diesel meds that was off the hook and some oil that was so stoney put u in a couch lock

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
well where u located? im in 530!

You two might want to reconsider this type of negotiation before it gets any further. Not breaking anybodies balls here, but the powers that be frown on such... Hate to see y'all get pinched for it;)

Albino, you might ask NCH what he thinks of his cuts so far. I know he has done a few from HS but I think he has liked what he has gotten so far (I don't really know that for sure, never really thought to ask before:D ).

HS cuts are hit and miss so far. I have seen OK grows and horrible grows.

Hindu Skunk is so far my fav from any of the dispensaries. I am growing out some Santa Cruz OG right now, so we will see.
The MASS Super Skunk was horrible.
I have heard good things about the blue dream and grape punch.

Just be SURE to treat your plants for both mites and Powedery Mildew once you get them home. HS uses multiple endors, so not everyone is as "clean" as you would like.

ken's (ken's Grandaddy) collective is called GDP collective.. google it if u want rooted clones of the top of the line purple. im not affiliated with them, but i have been on the hunt for kens gdp clones for over a year. ive heard their selection of babies are excellent.. way better than HS and Bluesky. and not from the same old source. google 'GDP Collective' u will find it no question.

I do agree, I have heard god things about Ken.

I looked up gdp collective and found it no problem. Question to those that have been there, do they sell mother plants or just clones?

I decided not to be lazy and actually call them just now, FYI; clones range in price from $15 to $125 depending on size. They didn't say they had mother plants, and then again, they did not. I will swing by there saturday and take a look.

sidewing said:
ken's (ken's Grandaddy) collective is called GDP collective.. google it if u want rooted clones of the top of the line purple. im not affiliated with them, but i have been on the hunt for kens gdp clones for over a year. ive heard their selection of babies are excellent.. way better than HS and Bluesky. and not from the same old source. google 'GDP Collective' u will find it no question.

Perfect SW. That's the one I was speaking of, thanks!:D

ya i sprayed with azatrol (1tsp per quart) im spraying with that everyday and my plants and the new pad look prety good and no sign of mites yet! some leafs are a lil yellow and crisping up and dieing off on some of the purp rocks, i dont know wat it is i tried a nute pack and its still yellow!

where do we get bubba kush clones at? any club have then in right now???? i called harborside but they cant give info like that over the phone like i figured! i just dont want to drive 2 hours to go check it out, anyone have a updated strain list???

You close to Lake Co.? That's where I got mine.. I'll be making another trip there soon to see what's cooking @ Good Karma and com. I am taking my GC mother back, 'cause it ain't GC. They have a pretty good return policy and it has only been a year:p . That clone has grown some... Can't wait to see the look on their faces when I go to return it...:rofl:

OK, I went to the GDP collective today and got some clones. I am a little high right now on some sativa dominant Blue Cheese so bear with me....

OK, the place is relatively easy to find and conveniently located near Hilltop Mall in San Pablo. They are all about the purple strains, yet sell some others as well. They are currently looking for new vendors as they have only been open for 2 months.
They only allow 2 visits a day, that is more of an FYI, I don't see that really being an issue.
The only clones they have are Ken's GDP which are supposed to be the ****.
Now, they have 3 sizes of clones from $15 to $50 bucks. They are going to be getting other clones and strains and it will take a while longer as they are still pretty new.
I wanted to buy a larger clone and then take clones from those. Close inspection under the flouro lights showed signs of Spidermites on 3 of the 4 biggest clones. I saw spiderwebs on the 3 and the small tell tale signs of spots on the tops of the leaves and mites on the bottom of the leaves. They appeared to all be dead. I told the guys maintaining the clones and they checked it out. They said that they had sprayed all of the clones with neem oil 2 days prior. And, like I said, the spidermites appeared dead. Still, it is a red flag.
The people there seem pretty nice and the blue cheese I bought seems to be working just fine.
I did get 7 smaller clones and 1 of the big clones, the one with out mites and cloned off a few branches earlier today. I will let you know how that strain turns out and if the mites come back.

I learned the hard way that every time I buy a clone to spray or dip them in avid before adding them to my garden. It took an infestation of spidermites that ruined my garden a couple of months ago. Now my garden looks great again and I won't make that mistake again. Treat you plants once when they are small and it will protect them through flower. I even spray my seedlings now to keep the white flies off my babies.

kasgrow said:
I learned the hard way that every time I buy a clone to spray or dip them in avid before adding them to my garden. It took an infestation of spidermites that ruined my garden a couple of months ago. Now my garden looks great again and I won't make that mistake again. Treat you plants once when they are small and it will protect them through flower. I even spray my seedlings now to keep the white flies off my babies.

damn avid is so expensive, i have azatrol though which is a $100 pesticide, azatrol was made after avid i beleive i could be wrong though! i sprayed them with azatrol! i think its too hot in my 2nd story though for all them! ALL the tips of my clones are burnt looking and the leaf tips are yellow, i need to get a fan in there

well im off to harborside, ill be at the door at 11 waiting in line lol ill come back wtih a strain list if i can rememmber all of them

IF you are cool with certain hydrosotres....they sell vials of avid for around $40...........enough to last a long time.

If you buy a whole quart...it will cost you around $800

on the topic of bugs. I havent noticed much at all on my plants, I go 8 feet over touch my tomato plants to push it into the metal cage and get three bugs on my hand at once...I wonder if the veggies are such a big draw the other plants are helped by it. ewwwwww

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
damn avid is so expensive, i have azatrol though which is a $100 pesticide, azatrol was made after avid i beleive i could be wrong though! i sprayed them with azatrol! i think its too hot in my 2nd story though for all them! ALL the tips of my clones are burnt looking and the leaf tips are yellow, i need to get a fan in there

well im off to harborside, ill be at the door at 11 waiting in line lol ill come back wtih a strain list if i can rememmber all of them

you my friend are a strain addict lmao........I thought I was bad. I have strains in seed I havent even tried yet. Stupid grow limit. haha

Latest posts

Back