Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Chris, it was the same ones. They just would not grow. I got some other GDP clones that were smaller then them and blew past those 8 in a weeks time. I had to dump them as I did not want any bad apples in the apple barrel if you know what I mean. They just looked sickly and confused.

Just a side note about blue sky, if you want to get mothers and not just clones, you have to get there at 7:30am on Saturday as they get snatched up quick style.

greenfriend said:
dunno about harborside, but Blue Sky has OG Kush, they claim its the original cut.

Oh really.....I'll have to check it out. I havn't been to BlueSky in quite a while, cause getting up at 4 in da morning scuks to go stand in line for 4 hours before they open so you have a chance of getting what u want.
Thanks for the tip bro!

I have a friend who got some Santa Cruz OG Kush cuts from Harbor and he actually called me yesterday to complain a bit about them specifically.
Same story....there are a few that are BEAutiful and the majority are just plain lagging behind.
I need to go check em out and see if they even really resemble a true Kush. It's so hard to tell from a 4" cut what the strain really is. He has been vegging now for 4-5 weeks, so I think I can get a good idea.

One thing I tell folks who complain about cuttings from clubs....if you don't like it, why don't u do it yourself? they all say it's too hard or just no room.
We must all be thankful for even having that option fellas. When I first started, it was from seed only, or you made and kept a Mom. Or, if you were lucky, u knew someone who knew someone that had a few extra.

Having the option to go to a number of different dispensaries and be able to at least buy female MJ plants is a blessing. If you ever had a room full of lights and no plants...you will know what I mean.

So it could be worse....alot worse.

With that said, it SUCKS buying clones from dispensaries. Period. Inconsistency on both playing fields.
You have Vendors who are shady and give names of strains that are not really that. Then you have the Vendors who truely believe that they have "strain X" but it really is not. Noone can convince him otherwise.

The same stands true with folks who purchase the cuts. You have a pre set "image" of what the finished product and how the plant should grow, and when it does not, they are quick to blame anyone but themselves.

You can give out 10 clones of the same strain, to 10 different folks, and no 2 finished herbs will be alike. Maybe some close, shoot even very close, but it will all a little different. You will also have a guy or 2 who will produce something that doesn't even resemble what the original herb was supposed to be like.

In a nutshell...that is the problem. It will not go away anytime soon, that is for sure.

NorCalHal said:
Oh really.....I'll have to check it out. I havn't been to BlueSky in quite a while, cause getting up at 4 in da morning scuks to go stand in line for 4 hours before they open so you have a chance of getting what u want.
Thanks for the tip bro!

I have a friend who got some Santa Cruz OG Kush cuts from Harbor and he actually called me yesterday to complain a bit about them specifically.
Same story....there are a few that are BEAutiful and the majority are just plain lagging behind.
I need to go check em out and see if they even really resemble a true Kush. It's so hard to tell from a 4" cut what the strain really is. He has been vegging now for 4-5 weeks, so I think I can get a good idea.

One thing I tell folks who complain about cuttings from clubs....if you don't like it, why don't u do it yourself? they all say it's too hard or just no room.
We must all be thankful for even having that option fellas. When I first started, it was from seed only, or you made and kept a Mom. Or, if you were lucky, u knew someone who knew someone that had a few extra.

Having the option to go to a number of different dispensaries and be able to at least buy female MJ plants is a blessing. If you ever had a room full of lights and no plants...you will know what I mean.

So it could be worse....alot worse.

With that said, it SUCKS buying clones from dispensaries. Period. Inconsistency on both playing fields.
You have Vendors who are shady and give names of strains that are not really that. Then you have the Vendors who truely believe that they have "strain X" but it really is not. Noone can convince him otherwise.

The same stands true with folks who purchase the cuts. You have a pre set "image" of what the finished product and how the plant should grow, and when it does not, they are quick to blame anyone but themselves.

You can give out 10 clones of the same strain, to 10 different folks, and no 2 finished herbs will be alike. Maybe some close, shoot even very close, but it will all a little different. You will also have a guy or 2 who will produce something that doesn't even resemble what the original herb was supposed to be like.

In a nutshell...that is the problem. It will not go away anytime soon, that is for sure.

TRUE TRUE TRUE

i got 24 cuts from them a lil while ago, maybe a month ago or so and all of them look really good! then i got 4 bubba kush clones from them a couple weeks ago and all 4 of them are not growing at all and they just look stunted and confused if they should grow or not! im about to throw them out as well but ill let u all know in the next week as all my cuts will be going into flower under 6 600's

ya im about done buying cuts from collectives, im just gonna momma a few of them out just in case i like the strain after i flower them!

Barbapopa said:
Yes Chris, it was the same ones. They just would not grow. I got some other GDP clones that were smaller then them and blew past those 8 in a weeks time. I had to dump them as I did not want any bad apples in the apple barrel if you know what I mean. They just looked sickly and confused.

Just a side note about blue sky, if you want to get mothers and not just clones, you have to get there at 7:30am on Saturday as they get snatched up quick style.

At least they were free huh...:D I still have one of those that looks like a single cola, but dwarfed ? and the other ones are just fine ! nice frosty treats all over em ! My GDP are alot heavier than the Kush are, but that was expected.

Hows the grow comin along tho ? Hit me up and lets talk dude !

NorCalHal said:
When I got the GDP and Blue Cheese I was first leaning towards the Santa Cruz OG Kush. So, the clone counter guy checks that the next person in line was standing way behind me...comes up close and very quietly convinces me to leave the SC OG alone. He wouldn't say specifically what it was about them, but his tone and body language said, "you want to trust me on this dude". So I did, though apparently the Blue Cheese he pointed me to instead is no better.

On a happier note, the tray of Grape Punch I got three days ago are all adjusting well, no obvious gimps, it's to soon to say for sure but I'm fairly confident these will all grow just as they should.

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
TRUE TRUE TRUE

i got 24 cuts from them a lil while ago, maybe a month ago or so and all of them look really good! then i got 4 bubba kush clones from them a couple weeks ago and all 4 of them are not growing at all and they just look stunted and confused if they should grow or not! im about to throw them out as well but ill let u all know in the next week as all my cuts will be going into flower under 6 600's

ya im about done buying cuts from collectives, im just gonna momma a few of them out just in case i like the strain after i flower them!

I have some bubba kush cuts from harborside. The clones I got were very slow growing. They took off in flower and the clones I made from them grow much faster. They grow at the same speed as all of my other strains. I have noticed that with most of the clones I buy there. The skywalker I got there was really slow but in flower they are growing long colas over half their height. They look like they will be excellent for sog.

im lookin for a real cinderella 99 cutting.. where would you guys recommend?

i live in the valley and the only way im considering a trip to the bay to get cutting is to get ken's grandaddy AND THATS It.. (ok maybe master kush X kens grandaddy or C99 X Ken's Grandaddy BUT THATS IT lol).. ive been grabbing many different clones from different locations hoping that i can at least pull 3-4 good strains to keep out of them all.. i got some grandaddy that grows more beastly than a sour diesel as well as a silver haze i have.. making me think im going to be disappointed if i expect real grandady to be the result.. but i did get a bubba kush the day it was delivered to the collective that started growing beastly from the moment it hit the light.. its so short and bushy and beastly i love it.. 9 to 11 leaf formaton.. the silver haze looks very great as well.. the gdp looks great and is huge, but i dont think its going to be real gdp, even though it may be something good. the sour diesel looks legit, i just dont like how some only have 3 leaves.. makes me think the genetics are weak. i had 2 romulans that after 3 weeks of vegging make little to no progress so i tossed em.. roots had grown very little as well.. maybe i couldve gotten some great rom next time around but i just dont have the patience or the time to baby them back to health with a beast of a gdp plant right next to it.. got a purple mango also that seems to be taking forever.. i think it was a week into flowering cuz it had browning hairs and the small leaves had crystals all over them.. its been about 3 weeks and its moving slowly but i dont have the heart to throw it out im convinced itll be some great smoke.. plus i got it big (10 inches minimum) so i think i can get a clone and give it another shot next time around.. i got a strain called da purps.. leaf formation looks very indica like.. and it grows a crazy amount of nodes.. but it stretches a lot.. not a bad thing its just got that stretchy sativa trait but everything else is solid indica.. i think this one may be a winner as well.. then i got some new babys that need some major vegging.. grabbed some casey jones, some purple urkle, and some blue dream.. im hoping from all of these ill pick my 4 favorites and keep those genetics alive myself.. and if they are verified strains id love to donate some to the collectives and have REAL strains that are what they are called for medical patients. to wrap it up.. i wish i didnt have to drive 3 hours to get ken's grandaddy... but i guess i dont have a choice.

this is where I got my purple kush...if you live in the central valley...

American caregiver facility in visalia

pm me for their info if you need it.

im sure i can find it on weedmaps.. i live in fresno.. the pk is ok.. i imagine btwn the "gdp" the urkle, da purps, and the purple mango ill find something decent btwn them all.. but i really want kens gdp.. its very specific and my perfect medicine.

we r neighbores. you gone to the one on blackstone yet? the one at shaw and 99 sucks...there is also one on the loop I have gone to..one time lol..

watch you be someone I want to HS with...LMAO.

sierra and blackstone is good.. thats where i got the blue dream, bubba kush, and the purple urkle.. they seem to be authentic by the way they are growing so far.. i go to earthsource too which is on princeton.. got the casey jones from there.. and some green crack before.. but i tossed it out cuz it started getting bugs on it.. my fault i think.. oh well. the gdp, silver haze, rom, and da purps i got from the one on abby.. they were in bad shape but the gdp bounced back big time.. its probably grandaddy green or something.. the purple mango and the sour diesel i got from my boy.. never seen anyone with purple mango so im probably gunna hold onto that one. looks like a good half and half strain.. as does the silver haze. da purps is straight indica with a pinch of sativa.. my guess would be 80-20.. the bubba kush looks like straight indica.. its beautiful.

oh and sierra and blackstone has the most amazing cinderella 99 buds.. smells SO good and smokes great.. dude told me they get it from up north area.. so almost all their buds are different (and top quality) than the other collectives in the area.. i tried to find the shaw and 99 one cuz i live by 99 and its like 5 mins from my spot.. but it looked like they were closed from the address on weed maps and nobody answers the phone.. earthsource and sierra blackstone are the best overall in my opinion..

never been to the one on sierra...do you rate it better for straight bud buying? I havent even seen the other one. is it on the west or east side of blackstone please?

I cant get more clones til I harvest...and even then i have plenty of seeds...my most recent was train wreck..we shal see how that goes.

do you grow inside and outside? I have been buying my roots organic soil at tower garden supply do you reccomend anywhere else?

sidewing said:
oh and sierra and blackstone has the most amazing cinderella 99 buds.. smells SO good and smokes great.. dude told me they get it from up north area.. so almost all their buds are different (and top quality) than the other collectives in the area.. i tried to find the shaw and 99 one cuz i live by 99 and its like 5 mins from my spot.. but it looked like they were closed from the address on weed maps and nobody answers the phone.. earthsource and sierra blackstone are the best overall in my opinion..

so shaw closed...hmmm they werent very busy. I will try sierra and blackstone.

hmm what happened to the long message i just typed.. anyway here is a retype of it but shorter.. earthsource northwest corner of princeton blackstone.. has great buds, great wide array of edibles and drinks.. when they have clones they are usually unique and good strains, but usually only 1 small root coming out of them.. sierra and blackstone is on the northwest corner i think its called cvcc.. its located by 'the bar'... they have great unique buds cuz they get them from humboldt area.. cant go wrong with the bubba kush, cinderella 99, or the lambs bread is supposed to be good never tried it personally.. looks like they have good edibles as well never really looked in the display case below the herbs to be honest with u.. this place got their clones in like a week ago and they were SUPER healthy.. and very well rooted.. id recommend getting clones from this place, just find out when the clones are coming in fresh and grab em that day.. they look amazingly good.. they had purple urkle, bubba kush, sour diesel, and blue dream.. from first glance they looked to be the real deal too.. not just something called something.

earthsource has tinicture spray too.. i love this stuff.. great when u cant smoke.

never heard of the spray...I will have to research that.

Latest posts

Back