Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going to take the trip up to oakland and visit ken's "gdp collective" and just get his real deal "ken's grandaddy"... people dont really know about the real kens grandaddy cuz they have seen so much remake grandaddy or fake grandaddy.. they hear grandaddy and they just think its "ok"... ken's grandaddy is 1000x better than ok.. its the best weed in the world hands down.. the strongest purple/berry taste.. tastes like u are eating a bowl of trix times ten.. and it tastes that way all the way to the ash rip.. its usually 100% purple or close to it.. and its not because of a nitrogen deficiency.. fat buds.. always tight.. and i heard when it grows it almost trims the leaves itself because the amount of leaves it has are very few in numbers and the buds are so tight its easy to clip em off no problems.. but its moody (meaning hard to clone and easily stressed) and a low yielder.. i personally dont care how little it yields the smoke is so amazing.. i feel like it makes me better in every way.. im more focused.. i feel no pain, i dont get angry over ANYTHING, its like the way life was meant to feel in a perfect world. no **.

sounds awesome...I havent gone to oakland for smoke ever..I cant wait to go. and san francisco..venice beach...hopefully the clubs are able to stay open here. princeton had two crappy looking clones yesterday...

how did that purple kush turn out? i had a clone of it like 2 years ago when i grew for the first time and it grew great.. great nodes, great purple taste, great high.. i may have to grab that one if non of these other purples turn out good.. until i get ken's of course.. then im going 100% kens.. or maybe 2 other plants of a 50-50.. like some cinderella 99 would be a good half and half indica/sativa strain

yeah thats probably the casey jones at princeton.. i grabbed one and its going very slow.. but i researched the strain and its one to have.. its a (trainwreck X thai) X sour diesel... supposed to be amazingly good.. and rare.. so im going to try to bring it back.. the first 2 leaves from the center since i planted it are like yellow and damaged.. but it looks like the next round popping out are going to be healthy so im hoping itll bounce back.. princeton has good genetics sometimes, but they are never rooted as well as they should be.. usually like 1 or 2 white roots coming out the bottom and thats it.. i like my clones to have a ball of like 10-20 white tip roots coming out of the medium.. then they just take off..

that looks real nice.. i think the cold nights lately may contribute to the purple.. i think ill drive down to visalia and grab 1 just to see how it does.. i love indicas/purple strains.. trying to find the perfect one that makes me feel amazing then im going to toss the rest.. (not keep the genetics alive by cloning i mean).. purple and kush are my 2 fav strains so a cross has to do me well im thinking.

eh they like to buy weak clones and cut corners, cost I guess..All they need to do is give them more time to root.. mine always look better than theirs and Im a novice...got some grandaddy yesterday...it isnt purple like my kush is...casey jones hu? I have super thai and trainwreck..green crack I havent tried I have seen the clones tho.

shoot I would call and make sure they are open before you drive down and they are strict about wanting your paper and card and id and no cell phone..lol

they give first timers a freeby!

where'd u get the grandaddy from? a clone or buds? i havent seen any real grandaddy in a while... usually its a lot of green.. GDP is supposed to be almost solid purple.. earthsource is run by a guy who is known in the streets.. dont want to put him on blast or his facility but basically its like gettin from a drug dealer.. as long as they are getting their money they are happy.. i feel like sierra and blackstone cares for the patients and their more about quality.. like i said ALL their clones have a fat root ball in the medium.. they look great, just the guy (nice as he is) will tell u himself he isnt a pro on clones so they are probably just deficient.. once u take em home and get em in the soil they bounce back though big time.. good root base definately helps with that. im not going to buy clones forever like i said im getting a bunch of different ones to see how they turn out and im keeping the best 3.. got my clone machine ready to keep em alive for generations.. im all about getting the best stuff availible to people so if i can get REAL genetics that are top shelf ill do my best to spread the genetics to medical patients so they can have it as well.. tired of seeing all the ** that fresno has to offer.. 90% ** 10% real. people need to stop trying to hustle people and just get the best and represent our town correctly.. i mean LA and the bay have top notch.. we are dead center of them.. we need to hold it down for the whole area.

buds..from princeton. its pretty good..not good enough for the prices they charge tho ...my purple will be better than this.

OMG one of my friends forbids me from shopping there. gets mad about it. says the guy is awful and would turn on anyone.. course I didnt know this til I signed up and so far no issues.. I usually am helped by the lady up front and that one latino body builder looking guy in the back...makes me nervous tho..I will be switching to sierra as long as I can get keef or hash there...princeton sometimes has earwax for a good price.

hehe holding it down man...with some good purp!

yeah.. grab some cinderella 99 from sierra.. its fire.. 60 but worth it.. the bubba kush they have looks amazing too.. i only had 60 availible on me at the time or i woulda grabbed some as well.. i heard them saying the romulan they had was very nice as well.. looked good. sierra has up north buds.. princeton is local stuff... lots of purps (which are green, but have the smell)... they get a lot of stuff that comes and goes.. sierra is stable in their buds.

yeah i know both those ppl at earthsource.. the owner i know about 6 people who know him personally and they all say he is shady.. heard tons of stories about him this and that.. once again dont want to put him on blast.. but ive been completely satisfied with sierra.. i grabbed 5 clones and he gave me a discount (15 a clone usually).. they are a clean facility with nice friendly people working there.. and ive never had to wait other than my first visit when they verified me (like 3 mins max i waited).. i feel like they truly want to help medical patients as well.. where as princeton is u can get what u want but its more like a street enviroment.. always crowded too.. im referring all my friends from princeton to sierra because i personally feel its better quality, more stability in their product, and the staff makes me feel better. i think they do have kief/hash all that good stuff in the display case below the buds (which are in labeled mason jars on the top).. i never looked cuz i always went for buds or clones.. just quick glance noticed they had cookies and all that stuff.. looked like they had a lot in there so im sure they should have all u need.. and if they dont u can tell them what u are looking for and they will try their best to stock it for u as soon as they can.

princeton is higher...damn. I will be going there. that is right green with the smell...u r local...for surz

nice about not waiting...I wait forever at princeton sometimes and that blows...plus it doesnt feel safe over there...not that blackstone and sierra is perfect.

yeah u feel like anyone could just barge in at any time at princeton.. at sierra they have their main waiting room.. but u never have to wait it seems.. and the door to the back is a buzzer door.. so they have to buzz u in.. feels much safer to me.. and its in a shopping center area.. other businesses all around.

go check it out u wont regret it i promise.. i havent gone back to earthsource since i started going to sierra.. they have the same hours too.. 10-7

awesome man thank you!

Latest posts

Back