Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: I took the HS romulan to task last night. You know, gave it the ol' college effort. I smoked it until I could no longer keep my eyes open and passed into sleep somewhere along the line. All this I did without even getting stoned! It got me buzzed a little but eventually my lungs weren't up for more and I had to put it down and roll over. I cut both mothers this morning. It no longer resides in my grow room. The rom I have had in the past seemed to me to be all body and clear headed, this stuff took that to an all new level. Sleep without the body high! Course, I could have just been tired anyway. I'll be sending out testers to friends this week. Otherwise I have no clue at all what I am going to do with several ounces of this crap. I am glad I only dedicated enough room for one plant last grow..

HS romulan: STAY AWAY!

thanks good to know!

ya thanks for letting us know, im about to go get some more cuts from hs, i think i might check out oaksterdam while im down there!

i need a cinderella 99 clone.. a good one.. where can i get one from?

Harbor had some OK clones yesterday.
Santa Cruz OG,
Bogglegum
DJ Shorts "Purp" (new strain from mothers of DJ)
Shiva Skunk
Hindu Skunk
Mass Super Skunk
A few others I have not heard of.
ALl pretty healthy and green, no mold/mites visable.

As far as Herb, man they were at the bottom of the barrel, imo. Alot of choices, but mostly swag.
I picked up a half of some ChemD, which is BOMB! Super happy.

Hey Hal, you think HS is even aware of what's going on? This isn't the only site they are getting bashed on. I wonder of they even care? Well, I'll give you my (very small) contribution:

Purple Kush- Average
Romulan- Garbage
GDP- Average
Afgooey- The goods!
Grapefruit Kush- (friends grow) Average

Seems like a bit of work finding that needle in a haystack kinda deal.

The clone stock at HS today was mind boggling. I won't even try to repeat what all they had. Can you think of it? Yeah, they had it. It's kind of cool that you can pay at the clone counter now, instead of standing in the main line.

On a side note: I went to the GDP Collective. They had very few clones but the Ken's GDP is all they are carrying at the moment. I gotta say, after being spoiled by the condition of HS clones, this place has by far the best looking clones I have ever seen. HS could take lessons here;)

Either way I am now the proud owner of ken's GDP. Can't wait to see it! I also got more Bubba Kush today, but I have a distinct feeling this one is gonna be a real slammer!

Glad you could pick up the Ken's GDP, as I have heard nothing but GREAT things about it!Good to hear they are super healthy.
Bubba..your in for a treat!

Hal, I think this new Bubba may be 'The One' bro;) Check out the roots on this Ken's.. She's purdy!

2009_1011Oct100003.JPG

2009_1011Oct100005.JPG

Dont get clones from here stick to Oaksterdam Coffe shop bluesky has the best clones in California i see hippies from up north come down to oakland to buy clones from these guys...everything they have is the real deal!

Trebla781 said:
Dont get clones from here stick to Oaksterdam Coffe shop bluesky has the best clones in California i see hippies from up north come down to oakland to buy clones from these guys...everything they have is the real deal!
I have tried a many clones from harborside and most of them have been excellent. It all depends on the supplier of the strain. Grape punch, la og kush, bubba kush, and purple kush have all proved to be excellent. I have more promising plants in flower right now like purps and skywalker. I agree there is more consistency with blue sky because they grow their own. There are many good clones to be found besides blue sky though. I buy clones at many places from time to time. Sometimes I get good ones and sometimes I don't but it is worth the search for the best. The price is worth the chance and most of the plants turn out to be good smoke. Not all worth keeping in the garden due to space limitations but no regrets for trying. I have grown seeds that turned out to be not good enough to keep as well. Needless to say but the grower has a lot to do with the outcome of a plant. A good grower can make most strains good and a bad grower can make a plant look bad.
Most places require you to bring in a sample of the bud when you vend clones to assure the final product can turn out good.

Update on whats currently in my garden from HS:

Blue Cheese, week 6: very inconsistant batch of clones but the ones that took off made up for the ones that didn't grow, only a few had to be tossed and only one of sixteen didn't reach the canopy and is basically a dead plant in five gallons of coco that I can't remove without disrurbing an overgrown 4x4 screen. Grrr... But anyway, some of them are thriving(and crystally!) and I kept a mom, so this may be promising to clone myself and try again.

GDP, week 6: Also very inconsistant batch, growing erratically, I've grown it out from HS before and am coming to the same conclusion; that their GDP genetics will produce an awesome smoke, but there's something weird about how they grow that doesn't work well for anything more than trying a small handful of plants allowed to grow w/out training. I've tried some GDP from another club that were much better for growing evenly in a 4x4, so I'm going to have to give this a pass at trying again.

Grape Punch, week 3: Very consistant batch, grew well in veg, and now is exploding in the flower stretch, if I grow this again I may have to look into bushmaster or something like that. It almost looks like pics I've seen of statium grows, with the center kept circling around the screen, and the sides of the table with long branches shooting up vertically all around the edges. It's still early but I can already smell how good this herb will be.

Blue Dream, second week VEG: I'm looking forward to these, very consistant batch, uniform fast growth, long stems and thin leaves. I have high hopes.

And lastly, one Matanuska Thunderfuck in second week of veg, also taking off very well, just a bit taller than the Blue Dream.

All in all, I'm quite happy with what I have from HS now. I would just recommend only getting a few of the Blue Cheese to mother out if you want to try a big batch, and to stay clear of the GDP, maybe try the cuttings from Ken's that nvthis and others have been saying look good.

I'll throw up a few more updates as they move along.

well out of 4 bubba kush clones from harborside i currently have 1 left! i hope she makes it! i heard it was a good cut but who knows! im gon try oaksterdam soon and see watc cracken over there

3/4 died?? were they rooted? that is awful...did you water them properly?

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
well out of 4 bubba kush clones from harborside i currently have 1 left! i hope she makes it! i heard it was a good cut but who knows! im gon try oaksterdam soon and see watc cracken over there

Man I hope that Bubba works out for ya! I picked up a club cut Bubba (CC) a while back from Lake Co. It's not Katsu and it's not pre '98. No clue here as to what it might be. It might even be the same cut as yours, but I would highly doubt it. I guess most likely it was from a hermi-produced seed of a Bubba or somebodies Bubba remake. I can tell you that it is certainly not an embarrassment to grow. It smells like Bubba, tastes like Bubba and remains some of the dankest bud I have grown to date, a real head shredder.

I was gifted a cut of pre '98 a while back from someone who truly understands the meaning of compassion and generosity. I have not had a chance to compare her to what I already have as she is an exceptionally slowmo vegger. someday soon though. I can't wait!;)

I have been smoking some bubba kush from a hs cut lately. It wasn't a good producer with the short veg time I gave it but it produced some dank hard buds that taste excellent with no cure. It is a one hitter bud that I am very happy with. A half ounce will probably last three weeks at least and I smoke all day everyday.
I have a purps ready to harvest right now. It is dense hard and turning purple so I am looking forward to trying it.
I am also going to be harvesting an hs romulan cut this weekend. I hope it turns out decent but I am not holding my breath after reading other reports.
I have a mass super skunk going that is looking pretty good so far.

WEll fellas, and Miss 2Dog, I just went to Harbor yesterday and was quite suprised.
As I was standing in line, "dude" walks up to me and says my real name and whats up! I look over and it was a cat I dealt with at the Club in Berkeley Patients Group for a long time, he was thier Finished product buyer. GREAT guy.
First thing he asked me was why am I buying clones??? I was a big vendor to him for a long time, and, well frankly, BPG was kinda irritating dealing with them, with the exception of "Dude".
Anywho, he calls me to the back and we converse for wuite a while.
He just got hired by Harborside to run the Clone dept.
His job is to now VERIFY all the cuts by the vendors. hat this means is he flowers out cuts from each vendor. As you can imagine, it takes TIME.
So far, he has quite a few samples of finshed herb that goes along with the clones. He just started this, so he only has a few verified samples. You have to ask the clone vendor if they have a sample of the clone you are interested in. I know he had a few, you just have to ask.

So, with him taking over Harbors clone dept, I have high expectations. He is the real deal and a cool cat.

I can say this for CERTAIN. The Santa Cruz OG Kush is the real deal and str8 FIRE. We picked some up a few months back and flowered them out, and it is simply BOMB. Some of the best Kush I have smoked. "Dude" had samples also, and they matched what we grew.

So, all in all, I see Harborside really starting to compete with Bluesky, and I hope they kick thier butt!

NCH, now this is cool! This should put any and all confusion to rest! Do you think they will mark untested clones? Or eventually just sell what they have tested?

2DOG- ya they were all rooted and looked good when i got them at the club! but right when i put them under the 4ft flourecent they just didnt seem to grow! but ya 3 of them died! i have one left and its only about 8 inches tall and theres a few spider mites on it! im going to give it a nice bath in my sink and them spray her down with some safers pest soap! it only grew about 2 inches in the last 2 months or so, its a runt. i watered them once maybe twice a week!

NVTHIS- ya bk is the ****, hopefully mine makes it, im gonna mother her out and cut some clones and do a full batch of them! ya the 4 bk i had vegged real slow and now the one i have left is onlt about 8 inches! she grew 2 inches over the last 2 months or so!

KASGROW- i heard it was fire but i havent had luck with my cuts, got 1 left. i plan on to mother her out cuz i know she has some sort of fire dank nugglets bound to come out one day.

NORCALHAL- ya i like harborside, everyone seems pretty cool and legit there! i was impressed, and they way they handle there clones is awesome! there really clean and pest free clones! but ya its about time someone tests out the cuts they receive and see wat vendors they will keep! im just glad i got there grape punch and blue dream!

has anyone heard of "purple rock" some club in sacramento had the cuts a while back and was wondering if anyone else has got it or heard of it!

NorCalHal said:
WEll fellas, and Miss 2Dog, I just went to Harbor yesterday and was quite suprised.
As I was standing in line, "dude" walks up to me and says my real name and whats up! I look over and it was a cat I dealt with at the Club in Berkeley Patients Group for a long time, he was thier Finished product buyer. GREAT guy.
First thing he asked me was why am I buying clones??? I was a big vendor to him for a long time, and, well frankly, BPG was kinda irritating dealing with them, with the exception of "Dude".
Anywho, he calls me to the back and we converse for wuite a while.
He just got hired by Harborside to run the Clone dept.
His job is to now VERIFY all the cuts by the vendors. hat this means is he flowers out cuts from each vendor. As you can imagine, it takes TIME.
So far, he has quite a few samples of finshed herb that goes along with the clones. He just started this, so he only has a few verified samples. You have to ask the clone vendor if they have a sample of the clone you are interested in. I know he had a few, you just have to ask.

So, with him taking over Harbors clone dept, I have high expectations. He is the real deal and a cool cat.

I can say this for CERTAIN. The Santa Cruz OG Kush is the real deal and str8 FIRE. We picked some up a few months back and flowered them out, and it is simply BOMB. Some of the best Kush I have smoked. "Dude" had samples also, and they matched what we grew.

So, all in all, I see Harborside really starting to compete with Bluesky, and I hope they kick thier butt!

that is awesome news the way it should be IMO....:D

Latest posts

Back