Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greenfriend said:
yea, anyone know the price for harborside? never bought clones from there, been growing everything from blue sky

anyone grown their clones and harvested, strain report?

about $15 plus tax. The strains are good none are reall skunky or harsh as they are ade for med paitenst with al sorts of ailments

i live a couple of hours away and i want to know what the best strain of clone to check out would be when i go. i dont go to oakland but maybe a few times a year so im trying to make this one trip the one that lasts.. i really like the ken's og grandaddy i am looking for a clone of that. also woody diesel if thats availible.. any kind of purple/kush or purple/diesel may be ok.. i want truly exotic strains that people dont see every day but i want it to be mindblowing.. i want a high percentage of THC, excellent flavor, high yield, low # water leaves, dense buds, and a short flowering time (8 wks max).. it'd be nice if it grew a ton of nodes but grew short and dense. can anybody recommend a strain or 2 that would be good for me to grab when i go up there?

sidewing said:
i live a couple of hours away and i want to know what the best strain of clone to check out would be when i go. i dont go to oakland but maybe a few times a year so im trying to make this one trip the one that lasts.. i really like the ken's og grandaddy i am looking for a clone of that. also woody diesel if thats availible.. any kind of purple/kush or purple/diesel may be ok.. i want truly exotic strains that people dont see every day but i want it to be mindblowing.. i want a high percentage of THC, excellent flavor, high yield, low # water leaves, dense buds, and a short flowering time (8 wks max).. it'd be nice if it grew a ton of nodes but grew short and dense. can anybody recommend a strain or 2 that would be good for me to grab when i go up there?

deep chunk x strawberry cough at blue sky. it an 'elite' clone, heavy indica stone. 7 wks flowering, not high yielding but really tasty and potent

how much u think it would yield under a 600watt hps with 6 plants 2 rows of 3 with 7 wks flowering and 7 wks vegetation.. basically i want to cut clones and start the rooting when i cut the flowers, dry the flowers for a week and when they are done, move the now rooted babies into the real veg lighting. then switch the old vegies to flowering. how much would 1 plant yield do you think? 2oz? 1? i also heard that kens collective is reopen is this rumor true? under GDP Collective or Grandaddy Purple Collective. if so that og grandaddy is that one to have.

I want to go there but I dont really need anything right now..road trip this fall :)

im headed there either tomorrow or fri, will give a strain report

I went a week or so ago and a friend picked up some Santa Cruz OG Kush. They have been veggin since then and really took off, they look great and are showing great potential.

Ok, I just got back.

They had more strains than I've seen there before, though quite a few of them only had a couple dozen left.

Picked some GDP, Blue Cheese, God's Gift, and Salmon Creek.

They also had Grapefruit Diesel, Grapefruit Kush, Purple Kush, Purple AK, Dj Short Grape, Sour Bubble, Bubbleberry, Afgoo, OG Kush, Santa Cruz OG, Hindu Skunk, Lime, Shiva, **** they had at least five more but that's all I can recall.

The guy said Friday mornings are a good time to come, as they try to have enough to cover the weekend.

hell ya thats wats up! those are our cali cuts

im heading down at 6 in the morning should arrive there at 8 or so! ill let u guys know wats up and how its looking now that im verified with that collective. i want to try that blue cheese, dj short grape, gods gift, purple ak and the gdp of course ill prob get 5 ea

im looking for the dense purps with sugar on top though so hopefully i find a strain like that

Hey, albino did they verify your info before you went or do you have to go in person before they can verify?

Not sure I would waste my money on their GDP. I think you can get better in the bay.. Same for the purple kush (which you might want to consider Oakster's cut..) I hear that some good gdp cuts (Ken's) have been making the rounds in the bay of late..

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
hell ya thats wats up! those are our cali cuts

im heading down at 6 in the morning should arrive there at 8 or so! ill let u guys know wats up and how its looking now that im verified with that collective. i want to try that blue cheese, dj short grape, gods gift, purple ak and the gdp of course ill prob get 5 ea

im looking for the dense purps with sugar on top though so hopefully i find a strain like that

2Dog said:
Hey, albino did they verify your info before you went or do you have to go in person before they can verify?

i went last week and they verified me but it was way too busy so i left!

nvthis said:
Not sure I would waste my money on their GDP. I think you can get better in the bay.. Same for the purple kush (which you might want to consider Oakster's cut..) I hear that some good gdp cuts (Ken's) have been making the rounds in the bay of late..

so dont get purple kush and gdp from them?? there garbage??? i heard they had some good cuts

where else in the bay? usually all the clubs have the same cuts cuz the vendors goes around to all of them

If you get a chance to get the grape punch cutting get it. The grape punch is some seriously powerful smoke. I grew one and after smoking it I went down and got another clone of it that day. I am vegging it for a mother now. I had a bad spider mite infestation at the time so the plant didn't yield much but it was powerful. I figure any plant that can be that potent under such bad conditions is going to really be special in good conditions. My garden is clean and healthy again so I am looking forward to seeing what the plant will do now.

k ill def pick one of those up if they have any! i didnt see it though on the list that the guy just gave on here from friday! ill check it out though, i just went to the atm and pulled out $300 just for come cuts so ill have an array of pics tomorrow night when i get back

well im off to harborside, i would go to a few different clubs but i cant get verified on the weekends!

so ill let u guys know wats up when i get back

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
so dont get purple kush and gdp from them?? there garbage??? i heard they had some good cuts

where else in the bay? usually all the clubs have the same cuts cuz the vendors goes around to all of them

Blue Sky doesnt use any vendors, all their cuts are from Oaksterdam Nursery

albino I think you are too far from me or I would help you out with the PK..

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
so dont get purple kush and gdp from them?? there garbage???

Well, those weren't my words, exactly...;)

Don't get me wrong... HS is still the shiznit IMO, but I have been noticing on various forums that there is a mounting frustration regarding some of their cuts. I only have personal knowledge of 4 of them and it goes like this:

3 Ehh's.. :confused2:

1 Wow!! :aok:

From what I have been able to learn, this has remained a fairly common experience. I think what is happening is they have so many cuts and possibly vendors passing these cuts that haven't even grown them out for themselves, that it takes a little time to weed them out. I don't think HS does anything poorly with intention. That being said, the cuts I bought from there last winter may very well have been vended else where by now... But I doubt it. The only thing we, as consumers, can do about this is publicly say what we like and what we don't like.

All I am saying is with a little effort spent in reading and asking questions it should be pretty easy to find some better cuts in the same area.

EDIT: Oh, and their Romulan seems to be complete garbage... :D

Latest posts

Back