Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I would update a little on some plants I bought clones of at harborside.
The bubba kush has gone through it's second flower session so I feel I can give a good review of it. The plant is not much of a producer but the buds are super dank. They are covered in frost inside out with sticky lemon scented goo. The flavor is a strong lemon hash flavor with a full bodied smoke. The buds are so dank that they last forever in a pipe. A very potent smoke with a wonderful smell.
Purps turned out really nice too. As dank as the bubba but with nicely formed
purple buds. They smell like fruity pebbles and taste fruity with a berry taste. The smell is rich and sweet. A potent smoke that tastes complex. The plants start to turn purple about a week or two before they are ripe. Definately a keeper.
The other surprise keeper was the romulan. It took a long time to ripen fully but when it does it has a tootsie roll like smell flavor to it. The high hits you in the head right away but it a bit of an up high. The key with the romulan is giving it plenty of time to ripen to really get the complex high and flavor.
All of the plants were grown in roots organic soil and fed either compost tea or GH bio bud. I am really happy with the bio grow and bio bud. I got free samples of them and they are the best and easiest to use. No ph adjustment and very healthy fast growth. I have a plant growing in dwc right now. It is in the bio bud with no ph adjustment and it is a super healthy plant and looks to be the best of the papaya line that I have been running for a couple years now.
I also have a sour bubble cut from harborside that I am watching.
I highly recommend Purps and Bubba kush if you want flavorful potent buds that will stick to the wall. Hopefully they are still from the same vendor.

Hey hey Kas bro!! Wassup?

Harborside get a new SB cut? I know the first one had a few folk a little red in the face..

Wow man, your rom sounds killer. No pine at all? Now I am starting to wonder if we even had the same kut!!

It's good to see you kickin' up this thread man.

Next time I am down I will keep an eye out for that purp;)

Thanks

new sour bubble cut??? thge one they had was fire, mine was anyway, post pics shortly! anyway anyone ever hear of "the black", just picked some up from a local, i recommend everyone to get "the black" straight fire purp, talk to you guys later im late for work

I dunno man, I just remember when they started carrying it there was a bunch of griping about it.... For what it's worth;)

Thanks guys,

The sour bubble cut I have is from about 6 months ago. So far it has not impressed me but I am growing it again to give it a fair chance since some strains take a couple of grows for me to get the best out of them. I have some old sour bubble bx3 seeds in the fridge and wanted to see how this cut compared to plants I have grown. The flavor of the plant from seeds is a strong orange flavor and smell. The high wasn't strong enough for me though.

Latest posts

Back