Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the harvest pics of the second plant i took down, it is the plant shown in post #10.

001.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

Very nice........ your gonna enjoy....... be sure to give us a smoke report too.

dman1234 said:
Here are the harvest pics of the second plant i took down, it is the plant shown in post #10.

That is the Bubba Kush then? B Kush? same thing?

Looking good, no, looking amazing!

She sure did well on the yield. Bet it smells heavenly.

Thanks All.

No the first plant is the BK = Burmese Kush

second one is NL x with a clone i was given about 3 yrs ago.

Looking forward to the pics of your Larry OG.....I hve 3 moms of my Larry OG cut warming up in the bullpen....just waiting for the end of August....:hubba:

Hey nice buds!!! I am actually going to put my burmise kush (Freebee from attitude) into flowering in a few days as well as an exudus cheese and a few bag seed. I loved the the huge leaves!!!!!

Hamster Lewis said:
Looking forward to the pics of your Larry OG.....I hve 3 moms of my Larry OG cut warming up in the bullpen....just waiting for the end of August....:hubba:

The larrys will be producers, pics by the weekend.

I am glad you showed the bkush looking like some of mine at the end. Congratulations dman! Fun stuff right here.

ps, i will be eternally grateful you got dressed, thanks again.

dman1234 said:
The larrys will be producers, pics by the weekend.

You gotta love Larry......I wld love to see him grown outside by someone with some mad outdoor skills. I bet the yield wld be off the hook....imagine 8-9 foot trees packed with buds.......:holysheep:

Did you have any problems with the darkstar cause i have had problems with the leaves turning yellow

KaptainKush said:
Did you have any problems with the darkstar cause i have had problems with the leaves turning yellow

Yeah, im at 9.5 weeks with darkstar and tons of yellowing, its so late for her im not concerned, she will be down this weekend.

I took one Larry bud today, 66 days flowering, the rest of the 2 larry's will come down this W/E.

before and after the cleaning.:hubba:

larry 001-1.JPG

larry 007.JPG

Shits lookin great man keep it up...How where the trichs when you cut them my BW ,DS, and hypnotic all have cloudy trichs im on like day 60 of flower under 400 watt HPS cool tube

Looking AWESOME Dman!

Hamster Lewis said:
You gotta love Larry......I wld love to see him grown outside by someone with some mad outdoor skills. I bet the yield wld be off the hook....imagine 8-9 foot trees packed with buds.......
I remember the first grow I ever saw was my buddies step dads out in bf-egypt woods, here in CA. 14ft trees. He and his 2 buddies all cross there own strains and experiment. Maybe next time I see him I'll try to bring some Larry beans with me, and see what he can do with it :)

dman1234 said:
Thanks all.

BW and darkstar will be coming soon, along with Critical +, Larry OG Kush and HDF, my Darksatr is a monster, will be a huge yielder, but slow too finnish.

Are these the freebies that Attitude did as their birthday promotion?

5 of the 9 plants im finnishing up are from their 4/20 promo.

Thanks dman1234.

Thought they were, still got all mine from that promo to pop yet.

Critical + appears to be the star of the show, pics later today.

Here is Critical +

before and after cleaning. the 4 buds are not even close to half the plant

C+ 004.JPG

C+ 005.JPG

C+ 006.JPG

C+ 007.JPG

Latest posts

Back