Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are huge fat buds!!!! WOW. Excellent. Ok, I am convinced, where did you get the seed? Fabulous dman!

Oh man that is absolutely beautiful :holysheep:

Thanks all.

Rose the seeds are from Cali Connection throught the Tude.

larry #2 001.JPG

Here is Larry OG # 2 of mine 71 days.

here she is pre trimming.

Attachments

• larry #2 003.JPG
    larry #2 003.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 69
Wow...looks like Larry OG was real good to you yield wise....nice job bro. She is pretty potent so you shld be set for quite a while....:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:
Wow...looks like Larry OG was real good to you yield wise....nice job bro. She is pretty potent so you shld be set for quite a while....:hubba:

Yup, i vegged them longer than i would have liked, but i am being rewarded now, Im a huge Kush fan to begin with so Im not complaining.

I have to go clean them now, uggh.

Here is Larry #2 trimmed,

looking at the pics i see my trimming is getting lazy, LOL, it happens, i will get them later.

larry #2 004.JPG

larry #2 005.JPG

larry #2 006.JPG

dman your pullin some weight man! Those are some big nuglets..i'm still waiting for the jar line up:hubba:

Real nice dman123. Hammy convinced me a while back Rosie, after seeing his Larry's. That looks like some real dank bro. Enjoy, and let us know how it smokes.

burner said:
dman your pullin some weight man! Those are some big nuglets..i'm still waiting for the jar line up:hubba:

Thanks everyone, Jar line up will come but ya gotta let me get them in jars,:hubba: LOL, most are still hanging.

:holysheep: Hey Dman those are some beauties. Just went through the whole pic lineup and they BBB RRockin!!:hubba: :D I see right now I'm gonna have to order me some Larry OG. :D

If that doesn't convince you, take a look at Hammy's Larry's. Not to take away from dman, but Hammy's are just as good if not better. dman, that's some dank bro. If I remember correctly, Hammy got his from some where else....?? Not real sure.

powerplanter said:
If that doesn't convince you, take a look at Hammy's Larry's. Not to take away from dman, but Hammy's are just as good if not better. dman, that's some dank bro. If I remember correctly, Hammy got his from some where else....?? Not real sure.

Thanks for the kind words pp.....I got my CC Larry OG beans from Sowamazingseeds.com.

powerplanter said:

Thanks guys, I believe Hammy got them from Cali Connection also,

The smoke is excellent i cut a sample bud last tuesday and smoked it for the first time Sunday morning, wake and bake, we were messed up, and lovin it.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks for the kind words pp.....I got my CC Larry OG beans from Sowamazingseeds.com.

there ya go same breeder, different bank.

Ok it wasnt my intention to scare anyone so brace yourself.

this is the ugliest thing Ive ever grown,

TH Darkstar @72 days.

thd 005.JPG

thd 004.JPG

thd 001.JPG

Woof..........man....looks like a crime scene photo.:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Woof..........man....looks like a crime scene photo.:)

Found One Tied Girl, Then She Died, Cut to Pieces.....

Read the headlines.

You just gave me the guts to put up my ugliest, which I usually dont do. Give me a few *8* weeks, I know I will have ugly plants by the finish too. They do have a special beauty tho, you know how good they gonna be.

For indoor, that has got to be some heavy yield on that Larry OG, maybe I should look for some of those seeds too.

Thanks for posting your harvest Dman, very inspiring.

That's uglier then my Halloween avatar from last year.....:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back